- Our homepage is www.PeterZapfella.com
- Our physical address is 2b Binnar Court, Erskine, Mandurah, Western Australia 6210
- You can reach us at email@example.com call us on (+63) 8 95352358
- “We”, “us” and “our” on this page refer to Peter Zapfella.
- Performance Disclaimer: Individual results will vary, as much as we all have different life experiences and reactions. No results can be guaranteed and no claims are made as to performance results.
- Health Disclaimer: Peter Zapfella is not a medical practitioner and make no claim to treat or cure any disease. He does not give medical advice.
- Health Disclaimer: None of our MP3’s have been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
- Health Disclaimer: Consult your medical professional before commencing any new health and fitness related program.
- Epilepsy: If you suffer from epilepsy, theoretically you should NOT use any product using binaural beats, as there is some risk of triggering a seizure.
- Bi-polar; If you have been diagnosed with bi-polar, theoretically you should NOT use any product using binaural beats.
- Machinery: Do NOT listen to subliminal affirmation MP3’s while operating machinery, just in case you have a lapse in attention.
- Driving; If you feel tired or disorientated while driving STOP immediately. You should ALWAYS be alert and fully attentive when driving.
- Legal Disclaimers
- STOP and DO NOT drive or operate machinery if you feel tired or disorientated.
- Binaural beats can produce states of deep relaxation and/or sleep which if used in the wrong situations can be dangerous.
- If you are epileptic, bi polar or have serious mental disorder’s you should seek qualified medical advice, before listening to any of these MP3’s.
- Until research proves otherwise, we cannot recommend binaural beats for pregnant women, pacemaker users, seizure sufferers, people under the influence of medication or drugs, and others.
- Until research proves otherwise, we do not recommend binaural beats for children.
- Subliminal affirmations have no secular, spiritual or religious messages or influences within them at all. They cannot modify or change your religious or spiritual beliefs.
- Subliminal affirmations have no political messages or influences within them at all. They cannot change your political views.
- If you suffer from insomnia, you should seek professional advice for your individual situation.
- Very occasionally an individual may experience a heighted emotional experience, as a result of listening to an MP3. Rather than seeing this as a ‘break-down’, see it as a ‘break-through’, with an opportunity to move beyond the emotional block.
- In compliance with the laws of several countries our ‘Welcome’ subliminal MP3’s do not contain subliminal advertising. However, we do carry ‘anti-piracy water-marks’ to identify the copyright owner and source of the product. We also suggest you will find the MP3 both effective and satisfying.
- Peter Zapfella is not, and makes not claim to be a medical practitioner or licensed psychologist. He makes no personal claim to heal.
- All content is (C) Copyright 2017 – 18 Peter Zapfella