Do you have problems with your recall? Do you want to welcome a better memory? Welcome A Better Memory.
Here are some effective ways you can start to improve your memory:
- Pay attention to worthwhile, important things – and forget the rest.
- Focus on tasks – one at a time, rather than multi-tasking.
- Listen to the ‘Welcome a Better Memory’ subliminal affirmation MP3 daily.
- Make a healthy diet part of your daily lifestyle. See the list below.
- Drink plenty of fresh clean water every day.
- Get more than 30 minutes exercise daily.
- Overcome stress and anxiety. You can use the ‘Welcome’ subliminal MP3 following one-on-one therapy with Peter Zapfella.
- Get at least 7 to 8 hours quality sleep in every 24.
- Play brain games.
- Take-up a stimulating hobby or art.
- Learn a language or a musical instrument.
- Use Mnemonic Devices.
- Learn to believe in yourself by using our ‘Welcome’ subliminal affirmation MP3’s.
- Meditate daily. You can access our new Guided and Active Meditation MP3’s. (Soon available here)
- These healthy foods are a rich source of memory nutrients:
- Nutritional balance of multivitamins and mineral supplements.
- Green leafy vegetables — vitamins C, K, and B complex, magnesium
- Avocado — monounsaturated fats, tyrosine
- Berries of all kinds — anthocyanins, resveratrol
- Coconut oil — medium chain triglycerides
- Eggs — choline, omega-3 essential fatty acids
- Cold-water, fatty fish — omega-3 essential fatty acids
- Dark chocolate — flavonols
- Fermented foods — probiotics
- Olive oil — monounsaturated fats, vitamins E and K
- Sea vegetables — iodine, vitamin B12, inositol
- Turmeric — curcumin, turmerone
- Walnuts — omega-3 essential fatty acids, monounsaturated fats, polyphenols
- DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) found in fish oil.
Memory enhancing supplements:
- alpha GPC (alpha-glycerophosphocholine)
- acetyl-l-carnitine (ALC or ALCAR)
- Arctic root (Rhodiola rosea
- American ginseng (Panax quinquefolius)
- bacopa (Bacopa monnieri)
- ginkgo (Ginkgo biloba)
- huperzine A
- magnesium threonate
- velvet bean (Mucuna pruriens)
Avoid all of these like the plague:
- Caffeine, found in soda drinks, coffee, chocolate.
- Trans fats
- Monosodium Glutamate (MSG)
- Prescription drugs, particularly the anticholinergic drugs. Over-the-counter antihistamines, pain relievers, sleep aids, and remedies for acid reflux significantly increase the risk for dementia.
- Excess weight.
- Boredom and mental stagnation.
Synonyms of the word memory include; recollection, remembrance, awareness, cognizance, flashback, recall, recognition, reflection, and retention.
Peter Zapfella (www.PeterZapfella.com) has a range of therapies available for the above.
Use the following techniques:
- Note taking – write it down immediately
- White board
- Keep a daily diary
- Visual cues
- Mind mapping
- Mnemonic Devices.
When we experience repeated negative emotions and we accompany those with negative self-talk we imprint our unconscious mind with negativity which results in the creation of self-limiting beliefs. These can lead to ‘bad’ habits of behaviour, and so the cycle continues.
Now, imagine what happens when we replace the negative self-talk and emotions with positive affirmations. New self-empowering thoughts and beliefs can result in ‘good’ habits and behaviours and so the cycle continues.
That is all very good in theory, and it can be that simple for some people. For others the negative self-limiting beliefs and habits can be so entrenched it takes more than positive affirmations to ‘break-though’ the negativity.
If you had a bucket of mud (representing negative emotions and behaviors), but you wanted a bucket of clean fresh water (representing a better memory), you could put the bucket of mud under a tap and run fresh clean water (representing subliminal affirmations) into the bucket. But it would take a long time, and you would still have a bucket of muddy water. That is an analogy of how most subliminal affirmation downloads currently available on the Internet work, or perhaps do not work. Peter Zapfella uses his one-on-one therapies to ‘throw out’ or delete the mud (representing negative emotions and behaviors) and then you can choose to use the Welcome A Better Memory subliminal affirmations to quickly and efficiently refill the bucket with fresh clean water (representing positive emotions and behaviors). No mud!
Most emotional and behavioural challenges can respond well to one-on-one psychotherapy tailored to the individual, using Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP), hypnotherapy and perhaps cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT). That is why Peter Zapfella suggests you start with one-on-one therapy using Skype @ skypetherapy.pro, and then use the Welcome A Better Memory MP3 to ‘lock-in’ the unconscious shifts long-term.
Of course, you can ‘flip-it’ and try the Welcome A Better Memory first, and see if they are effective for you without therapy. If so, that’s great. If not, go to skypetherapy.pro
Subliminal Affirmation Text:
“You regularly exercise your brain with new challenges. Always pushing yourself to achieve and experience more. You live a healthy physical life using activity and exercise to stimulate the brain. You live a healthy emotional life beyond stress, anxiety, depression and trauma. You eat a healthy well-balanced diet of fresh vegetables, fruit and sea food, while limiting sugar, saturated fats and alcohol. You are now clearer in the mind, more relaxed in the body, you are more confident and coping better with everything and everybody, as you welcome a better memory forever and ever.”
© Copyright 2017-18 Peter Zapfella