Welcome Better Chess by focusing upon the psychology of the game.. It can be distilled into these simple rules:
- Chess is a game of decisions, both good and bad. Learn to hide or mask how you feel about them, so your opponent cannot second-guess your intentions.
- If you realise you made a blunder, behave as if it was intentional. They may then panic thinking they have fallen into your trap.
- Don’t ever be afraid of your opponent’s reputation. Even excellent players have their bad days.
- Be confident and show it in your body language. Move pieces deliberately and calmly. This indicates you have a solid plan.
- Use a ‘poker face’ which does not give away your thoughts and emotions. If you make a bad move, just smile and look at your opponent (as if to say ‘your in trouble now’), so they think it was an intentional move. It will rattle them.
- Control nervous twitches, shaking, tapping and obvious changes in body language, such as sagging shoulders.
- Greed has no place in the strategy of chess. Only take pieces that improve your position, stops a potential checkmate or leads to a checkmate.
- Great players have amazing sensory attention. They can second-guess their opponents plans, blunders and level of pressure because they monitor the wrist and throat pulse of their opponent. They observe the relative colour (flush) and shine on their opponent’s face.
- Research shows that better chess players study more chess books. They learn pattern (chunking) recognition, so they can second-guess potential moves, sequences, tactics and strategies.
- Listen to the Welcome Better Chess daily.
“The players who are naturally talented are good,
but the ones who practice are great.”
– Peter Zapfella.
The Welcome Better MP3 was written and recorded by Peter Zapfella to ‘lock-in’ the unconscious shifts following one-on-one therapy to deal with the underlying psychological causes of the problem.
The Welcome Better Chess subliminal affirmations are simply ‘concealed’ from the conscious mind within masking music and environmental sounds to foil conscious analytical thinking, which could otherwise ‘filter out’ messages.
You can download and be listening to Peter Zapfella’s Welcome Better Chess Subliminal Affirmations within a few minutes. You can save them on to your device or transfer them to USB thumb drives, CD’s, ‘the cloud’ and other storage devices for your
Our ‘Welcome’ subliminal affirmation MP3’s are compatible with all known media players, tablets and personal/lap-top computers.
Now you can listen to the Welcome Better Chess subliminals when ready to sleep and let these gentle and encouraging words guide your unconscious mind into the realms of dreams.
If you listen to the Welcome Better Chess MP3 while sleeping, on ‘repeat’ or ‘loop’ your unconscious mind will hear this message around 420 times in the course of a normal 8 hour sleep. The more the Welcome Better Chess messages are repeated over and over, the more they are uncritically accepted by the unconscious.
“Today is the future you created yesterday, and tomorrow you create in your thoughts today. So be inspired by what your unconscious mind thinks … today.” – Peter Zapfella
Subliminal affirmation text;
“Throughout the day you constantly visualise yourself playing the perfect chess game.
When practicing and playing in reality, in the mind you step into your visualisation and repeat it, over and over again. You are focused and motivated about playing chess more consistently better than ever before.
You study chess ‘game plans’ and practice, practice and practice some more.
You are a confident chess player, it shows in your body language. Your breathing is constant and deliberate.
Your ‘poker face’ gives nothing away to your opponent, as you move pieces calmly and deliberately. Yet you are aware of every ‘sign’ of emotion from your opponent.
The reputation of other players means nothing because you know even the champions have their ‘bad’ days, and today is your ‘best’ day ever.
You are now more clear in the mind, more relaxed in the body, you are coping better with everything and everybody… more confident… greater self control… the way you feel is becoming better and better… because the burden has been lifted for ever and ever now that you play better chess.“
A simple message regularly repeated, will eventually become a new unconscious belief. However, following one-on-one therapy with Peter Zapfella the results can be miraculous.
© Copyright 2017 Peter Zapfella