Do you want to welcome better music learning in 2018?
Are you ready to put in the time and effort to make it happen?
Welcome better music learning by first setting your goals and your own personal reasons why you want to learn. Get clear in your mind by writing it down.
- Then set yourself an achievable routine you can commit to keeping. Write it down.
- Establish a workable plan of action. One such plan is outlined below, keeping in mind we all have different strengths and weaknesses when it comes to learning. Write it down.
- The most important thing you can have is ‘passion’ for learning music.
- Practice session seem to work best in about 20 minute intensive bursts with a short break between.
You can generally learn music better by listening more and thinking less.
Answer these questions. How did you learn to speak? Like everyone you learnt by listening and imitating. The theory came later.
We no longer need to learn things with ‘old and slow’ methods. We have technology available, so use it. Motivate yourself to learn music by listening to the Welcome Better Music Learning MP3 as recommended.
Then do the following;
- Try listening to music at half speed and as you do that focus upon the detail. Get ‘inside it’ by carefully listening to the pitch, intervals, rhythm, melody, timbre, timing colour, dynamics and texture.
- Online tools include AudioStretch Lite by Cognosonic and Anytune by Anytune Inc.
- Then try isolating a few bars of half speed music you like and playing it on your instrument. Listen, listen, listen and practice, practice and practice some more until you can play it exactly the same.
- Then listen to another part of the same piece at half speed and do the same. Break it up into small chunks and mastering it before stringing it all together.
- Then speed it up to the correct speed and practice some more.
- Once you feel you know that piece, pull up the actual notes and follow them as you play it. Learn to recognise the notes in front of you by the sounds you have already learnt.
“Music is a higher revelation
than all wisdom and philosophy”
Subliminal affirmation text;
“You have the passion to learn music by practicing, practicing and practicing more and more – every day. It is an uncontrollable urge.
You are a committed student of music who finds the beauty of music in everything and everywhere.
Every day in every way you feel better and better about yourself as a musician.
You are now more-clear in the mind, more relaxed in the body, you are more confident and committed to doing what it takes to be a musician.”
You can listen to the Welcome Better Music Learning subliminal affirmations almost anytime you choose. Just select the environmental (‘Gentle Lake Waves’), music (‘Pleasant Guitar and Piano’ or Zumba style ‘Latin Dance’ or binaural beats (‘Anti-Anxiety’, ‘Beta’, ‘Theta’ or ‘seXXX’) appropriate to your mood. When ready to sleep (we recommend either ‘Gentle Lake Waves’ or ‘Theta’), let the Welcome Better Music Learning positive words guide your deep unconscious mind into the realms where dreams become reality. Because the Welcome Better Music Learning messages are repeated every minute, your unconscious will hear them repeated up to 343 times while you sleep. That’s powerful.
The more your deep unconscious hears the Welcome Better Music Learning positive messages repeated, the more they are uncritically accepted by your unconscious. Welcome Better Music Learning subliminal messages have been professionally written to influence your deep unconscious so they can become a new positive unconscious belief.
Because our critical analytical conscious mind can ‘filter out’ messages that conflict with existing negative and self-limiting beliefs, we ‘obscure’ the positive Welcome Better Music Learning subliminal affirmations within masking music and environmental sounds.
When we experience negative experiences and emotions resulting in repeated negative self-talk we imprint our unconscious mind with negativity. As a result self-limiting beliefs are created. These can lead to ‘bad’ habits of behaviour, and so the cycle continues.
Imagine what happens when we replace the negative self-talk and emotions with repeated positive affirmations. New self-empowering thoughts and beliefs can result in ‘good’ habits and behaviours. We have the potential to replace the negativity with positive, resourceful thinking over time.
Because we all have past experiences unique to ourselves, for some people, the negative self-limiting beliefs and habits can be so entrenched it takes more than positive affirmations to ‘break-though’ the negativity.
Everyone of us is unique. We have all had different life experiences and we react to them differently too. By listening to these subliminal messages, you can train your unconscious mind to develop these principals of excellence. While these qualities will be adopted in time, they can be ‘blocked’ by pre-existing negative emotions and deep unconscious beliefs.
Some people go through life emotionally and psychologically ‘injured’. They are struggling with a load of ‘baggage’ (negative emotions, self-limited beliefs). They can only dream of being free (positive emotions and behaviours). They could listen to
‘Welcome’subliminal affirmations, and over time re-train their deep unconscious mind to think and feel differently. Just how much time varies from one individual to the next, because we all have different past experiences, and our deep unconscious has interpreted those experiences desire, the good news is that most emotional and behavioural challenges can in a unique way.
That is an analogy of how most subliminal affirmation downloads currently available on the Internet work. Peter Zapfella uses his one-on-one therapies to ‘delete’ the negativity attached to memories from the past. The results are so immediate, they are miraculous.
That is why Peter Zapfella suggests you start with one-on-one therapy using Skype @ skypetherapy.pro,The ‘Welcome’positive affirmations then point your unconscious in a new resourceful direction, where you can escape all the negativity from the past forever.
If your personal challenges need a therapeutic approach to achieve the change you respond well to one-on-one psychotherapy tailored to the individual, by combining Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP), and advanced hypnotherapyusing Skype @ skypetherapy.pro
© Copyright 2018 Peter Zapfella