When you should be falling asleep are you still thinking too much about unimportant things? Perhaps things that you know will never happen? Do you have trouble ‘turning-off that thinking mind’ when it is time to sleep’? It is time to welcome better sleep.
“When the head hit’s the pillow, it is time to sleep.”
– Peter Zapfella.
Many people are not getting a good night’s quality or qualtity sleep. The good news is that hypnotherapy and NLP can help you to feel sleepy at bedtime without sleep medications, overcome worrisome thoughts that were keeping you awake, and make your insomnia a thing of the past.
Around 1 in every 50 people consistently sleep less than 6 hours in every 24, and are fully functional.
The symptoms of insomnia include:
- Difficulty falling asleep
- Often waking up early and unable to fall asleep again
- Regularly waking up throughout the night
- Moody and Irritable during the day
- Feeling fatigued during the day
- Once this cycle develops, it tends to become habitual
Although insomnia might seem to be an isolated condition, there are the most common causes of insomnia:
- Excessive worry, leading to stress and anxiety
- Abuse of sleep medications
- Depression and/or trauma (PTSD)
- Stress and anxiety
- Simulants, commonly caffeine and methamphetamine
- Physical discomfort, too hot, too cold, too hard, too soft
- Insects such as mosquitos
- Video screen blue light
Synonyms of sleep include; dreaming, hibernate, slumber, trance, catnap, doze, nap, nod off, repose, rest, shuteye, siesta, snooze, torpor, forty winks, sack time, and slumber.
Now you can listen to the Welcome Better Sleep subliminal messages when ready to sleep. Let these gentle and encouraging words, accompanied by gentle sounds of nature guide your unconscious mind into the realms of dreams. If you listen to the Welcome Better Sleep MP3 while sleeping, on ‘repeat’ your unconscious mind will hear this message almost 500 times every night.
Because we all have different listening preferences, we offer a choice of either gentle lake waves’, “Theta’ binaural beats or pleasant ‘guitar and piano’ foreground music, to mask the spoken subliminal affirmations. You can download whichever match your style and mood, although we suggest you use both versions to ‘mix-it-up’.
The more the Welcome Better Sleep messages are repeated, the more they are uncritically accepted by your deep unconscious. A simple message, repeated many, many times will become a new unconscious belief.
If you had a bucket of mud (representing negative emotions and behaviors), but you wanted a bucket of clean fresh water (representing positive emotions and behaviors), you could put the bucket of mud under a tap and run fresh clean water (representing subliminal affirmations) into the bucket. But it would take a long time, and you would still have a bucket of muddy water. That is an analogy of how most subliminal affirmation downloads currently available on the Internet work, or perhaps do not work. Peter Zapfella uses his one-on-one therapies to ‘throw out’ or delete the mud (representing negative emotions and behaviors) and then you can choose to use the ‘Welcome’ Subliminal Affirmations to quickly and efficiently refill the bucket with fresh clean water (representing positive emotions and behaviors). No mud!
Everyone of us is unique. We have all had different life experiences and we react to them differently too. Most emotional and behavioural challenges can respond well to one-on-one psychotherapy tailored to the individual, using Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP), hypnotherapy and perhaps cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT). That is why Peter Zapfella suggests you start with one-on-one therapy using Skype and then use the Welcome Better Sleep subliminal affirmations to ‘lock-in’ the unconscious shifts long-term. Of course you can ‘flip-it’ and try the ‘Welcome’ MP3’s first, and see if they are effective for you without therapy. If so, that’s great. If not go to skypetherapy.pro
The following simple daily steps will help you fall asleep.
- Develop a daily sleep routine.
- Do not drink caffeine 2 hours before sleep.
- Do not eat ‘heavy’ meals 2 hours before sleep.
- Turn off all screen devices about an hour before going to bed.
- Wind down by listening to relaxing music and/or reading.
- If you have a hot bath or shower before gong to bed. This will assist you to fall asleep.
- Peter has also recorded an MP3 entitled Deep Hypnotic Relaxation, which is based upon his profound hypnotic induction he developed and has used on stage for many years. When used correctly it puts insomnias to sleep within minutes. Also, so available with Theta Wave Binaural beats to promote rapid deep sleep. For more information go Deep Hypnotic Relaxation.
Subliminal Affirmation Text:
“You now prepare the body for sleep. You are comfortable. You are secure. You sleep peacefully now. The mind is now ready for wonderful sleep. You release past worries as nothing more than learning opportunities. You are free. You are safe. You sleep peacefully now. You recognize the good in everything. Everything is as it should be. You are calm and peaceful now. You sleep peacefully now. You are now more clear in the mind, more relaxed in the body, you are more confident and coping better with everything and everybody, because you know you are free of sleep problems forever and ever. You sleep peacefully now. When it is time to wake from this wonderful sleep you will feel refreshed, and happy – ready for a new day.”
© Copyright 2017-18 Peter Zapfella