We see it on the tennis court too often where seething frustration boils over into full blown anger. Worse still…. rage. Now you can Welcome Better Table Tennis.
A player may be fine as long as everything is going well, and then when it does not they sulk and become dejected as they sabotage their game even further.
Table tennis players fall victim to their negative emotions as much as other sports people. Now Peter Zapfella can assist you to overcome those negative emotions, so you can play at your peak.
- Mentally rehearse every aspect of your ideal game, over and over again. Start by perceiving it. Then repeat it until your unconscious believes it to be true. Then you can achieve it, with repeated skill development and physical fitness.
- You can learn to look forward in the now, and leave past mistakes behind where they belong.
- Focus and concentrate upon your opponent.
- You had plenty of time to focus upon yourself and your own technique when you were practicing. Your skill should become habitual by the time you are seriously playing.
- Ignore all distractions.
- Channel anxiety as a positive resource. It is a fine line dividing negative anxiety and positive exhilaration. So relax and enjoy the experience.
- Read the spin. Learn to focus upon your opponent’s arm, wrist, bat angle, and contact point as they serve.
- Do not hit the ball to your opponent. Make them work for it by looking for a space.
- Learn to anticipate the direction of the next ball by watching your opponents body position and arm movement as they play their stroke.
- The only thing that matters is winning the single point you are about to play, that’s all.
“A positive attitude is worth more than technical ability, a strong tactical mind, and physical fitness. Players with a good positive attitude; work hard, always turn up to training, are easy to coach (because they listen to advice), are humble, never give up, and keep going through all the difficulties of sport and life.” According to Expert Table Tennis.
“Q: What can you serve but not eat? A; Table tennis balls“
Now you can listen to the Welcome Better Table Tennis subliminals when ready to sleep and let these gentle and encouraging words guide your unconscious mind into the realms of dreams.
If you listen to the Welcome Better Table Tennis MP3 while sleeping, on ‘repeat’ or ‘loop’ your unconscious mind will hear this message around 420 times in the course of a normal 8 hour sleep. The more the Welcome Better Table Tennis messages are repeated over and over, the more they are uncritically accepted by the unconscious. A simple message regularly repeated, will eventually become a new unconscious belief. However, following one-on-one therapy with Peter Zapfella the results can be miraculous.
The Welcome Better Table Tennis subliminal affirmations are simply ‘concealed’ from the conscious mind within masking music and environmental sounds to foil conscious analytical thinking, which could otherwise ‘filter out’ messages.
You can download and be listening to Peter Zapfella’s Welcome Better Table Tennis subliminal affirmations within a few minutes. You can save them on to your device or transfer them to USB thumb drives, CD’s, ‘the cloud’ and other storage devices for your
Our ‘Welcome’ Subliminal Affirmation MP3’s are compatible with all known media players, tablets and personal/lap-top computers.
The Welcome Better Table Tennis MP3 was written and recorded by Peter Zapfella to ‘lock-in’ the unconscious shifts following one-on-one therapy to deal with the underlying psychological causes of the problem. He is available almost 24/7 world-wide via Skype. For more information go to www.PeterZapfella.com
“Today is the future you created yesterday, and tomorrow you create in your thoughts today. So be inspired by what your unconscious mind thinks … today.” – Peter Zapfella
Subliminal affirmation text;
“Throughout the day you constantly visualise yourself playing table tennis whereby the ball goes exactly where you want it, with perfect accuracy everytime.
When practicing and playing in reality, in the mind you step into your visualisation and repeat it, over and over again.
When playing seriously you focus upon your opponent’s body language. Their body position, arm movement, wrist, bat angle and the way they play their ‘stroke tells’, the contact point of the ball, they all tell you where the ball will go next.
You are focused and motivated about table tennis more than ever before, because you enjoy it.
Anxiety is transmuted into positive energy that you use to win that next vital point.
You are now more clear in the mind, more relaxed in the body, you are coping better with everything and everybody… more confident… greater self control… the way you feel is becoming better and better… because the burdens has been lifted for ever and ever now that you welcome better table tennis.”
We offer a choice of either gentle ‘lake waves’ (Great for relaxing. WARNING: DO NOT listen to this MP3 when driving or using machinery), pleasant ‘guitar and piano’ and up-beat ‘Zumba’ style Latin dance music (Great for driving and gym) foreground sounds.
Gentle ‘lake waves’
Pleasant ‘guitar and piano’
‘Zumba’ style Latin dance music
‘Anti-Anxiety’ binaural beats are designed to help you feel more relaxed and stress free.
© Copyright 2017 Peter Zapfella