Welcome Letting Go Of A Past Relationship – for men. The following steps can be taken to make letting go of a past relationship.
- Download this MP3 and listen regularly.
- Cut off all contact, if at all possible. At the very least create more separation.
- Accept that no one is perfect.
- We all make mistakes, so learn from them and move on.
- Let go of
- emotional hurt,
- insecurity and
- feelings of betrayal.
- See PeterZapfella.com about therapy to assist you to quickly and painlessly delete each of these. Then you can;
- Let go of playing the victim.
- Forgive yourself.
- Remember the good times with her.
- Make peace with whatever happened in the past – let it go.
- You can acknowledge the love you still feel for her.
- Love yourself more.
- Reconnect with your own ‘authentic self’.
- Acknowledge your new found freedom to move on.
- Focus on now, and plan for the future.
- This all sounds easy to say, but more difficult to do. However, following one-on-one therapy with Peter Zapfella and listening to the Welcome Letting Go Of A Past Relationship – for men MP3, it is actually easier.
“Sometimes it is better to let go of a relationship when you have learnt the life lessons from it,
so you can both move on to new learning experiences.”
– Peter Zapfella.
Some people go through life emotionally and psychologically ‘injured’. They are struggling with a load of ‘baggage’ (negative emotions, self-limited beliefs). They can only dream of being free (positive emotions and behaviours).
They could listen to the Welcome Letting Go Of A Past Relationship – for men subliminal affirmations, and over time re-train their deep unconscious mind to think and feel differently. Just how much time varies from one individual to the next, because we all have different past experiences, and our deep unconscious has interpreted those experiences in a unique way.
That is an analogy of how most subliminal affirmation downloads currently available on the Internet work, or perhaps do not work. Peter Zapfella uses his one-on-one therapies to ‘delete’ the negativity attached to memories from the past.
The Welcome Letting Go Of A Past Relationship – for men MP3 was written and recorded by Peter Zapfella to ‘lock-in’ the unconscious shifts following one-on-one therapy to deal with the underlying psychological causes of the problem. He is available almost 24/7 world-wide via Skype. For more information go to www.PeterZapfella.com and www.skypetherapy.pro
Now you can listen to the Welcome Letting Go Of A Past Relationship – for men subliminals when ready to sleep and let these gentle and encouraging words guide your unconscious mind into the realms of dreams.
If you listen to the Welcome Letting Go Of A Past Relationship – for men MP3 while sleeping, on ‘repeat’ or ‘loop’ your unconscious mind will hear this message around 420 times in the course of a normal 8 hour sleep. The more these messages are repeated over and over, the more they are uncritically accepted by the unconscious. The Welcome Letting Go Of A Past Relationship – for men subliminal affirmations are simply ‘concealed’ from the conscious mind within masking music and environmental sounds to foil conscious analytical thinking, which could otherwise ‘filter out’ messages.
Subliminal affirmation text;
“You understand that no one is perfect. We learn from past mistakes so we can get it right now, and in the future. You make peace with whatever happened in the past and acknowledge your new found freedom, and ability to step forward. Remember the good times with her, as you let go of those negative emotions for the past. Love yourself more, as you focus on now, and plan for the future.
You are now more clear in the mind, more relaxed in the body, you are coping better with everything and everybody… more confident… the way you feel is becoming better and better… because the burdens has been lifted for ever and ever now that you have let go of that past relationship.”
© Copyright 2017 Peter Zapfella