‘Phantom limb sensation’ refers to any non-pain sensory phenomenon in a missing limb. Welcome Life Beyond Phantom Limb Pain Syndrome.
Characteristics of phantom pain and sensation include:
- On set within the first days of amputation or loss of limb.
- May be continuous or comes and goes.
- Often affects the extremities of a limb.
- The pain feelings could be anything from shooting, sharp, stabbing, boring, squeezing, throbbing, burning, or itchy.
- Some people experience other sensations such as tingling, cramping, heat, and cold.
- The original pain prior to the amputation may be re-experienced.
- Stress and anxiety can trigger phantom limb pain and stomach-aches, irritable bowel syndrome, and headaches.
- Painhas biological, psychological and emotional factors.
- Chronic pain cancause feelings such as anger, hopelessness, helplessness, sadness, stress and anxiety.
- Chronic paincondition in which both psychological factors and a general medical condition are considered to be significant contributors to the disorder whether the psychological contribution contributes to the onset, severity, exacerbation, or maintenance of the pain.
“The lessons we learn from pain are
the ones that make us stronger”
– Lionel Luthor
The synonyms for the word compulsive include; enthusiastic, passionate, irresistible, compelling, urgent and overwhelming.
The synonyms for the word excessive include; disproportionate, exaggerated, excoriate, extravagant, extreme, inordinate, needless, redundant, superfluous, unconscionable, unreasonable, boundless, dissipated, dizzying, immoderate, indulgent, intemperate, limitless, more, overboard, overkill, plethoric, prodigal, profligate, self-indulgent, sky-high, stratospheric, superstar, too many, unbounded, unmeasurable and way out.
Abreactions are strong, often disturbing emotional and even physical reactions to something re-experienced from the past, as if real. An abreaction could re-traumatize rather than achieve the desired healing, particularly if there is no experienced therapist present to ‘rescue’ the patient (when listening to an MP3 at home for example). Our Welcome Life Beyond Phantom Limb Pain Syndrome subliminal messages are abreaction free, you can rest assured you are safe.
The Welcome Life Beyond Phantom Limb Pain Syndrome MP3 was written and recorded by Peter Zapfella to ‘lock-in’ the unconscious shifts following one-on-one therapy to deal with the underlying psychological causes of the problem. He is available almost 24/7 world-wide via Skype. For more information go to www.PeterZapfella.com and www.skypetherapy.pro
Now you can listen to these subliminals when ready to sleep and let these gentle and encouraging words guide your unconscious mind into the realms of dreams.
If you listen to the Welcome Life Beyond Phantom Limb Pain Syndrome MP3 while sleeping, on ‘repeat’ or ‘loop’ your unconscious mind will hear this message around 500 times in the course of a normal 8 hour sleep. The more the Welcome Life Beyond Phantom Limb Syndrome messages are repeated over and over, the more they are uncritically accepted by the unconscious. A simple message regularly repeated, will eventually become a new unconscious belief. However, following one-on-one therapy with Peter Zapfella the results can be miraculous.
The Welcome Life Beyond Phantom Limb Pain Syndrome subliminal affirmations are simply ‘concealed’ from the conscious mind within masking music and environmental sounds to foil conscious analytical thinking, which could otherwise ‘filter out’ messages.
Subliminal affirmation text;
“You know phantom limb pain and sensations are not real, because the body part does not exist anymore. The pain and discomfort is an unconscious illusion. Now the mind understands those feelings are hallucinations, and they are no longer valid. There is no compelling reason for the mind to feel delusional pain. It serves no purpose. Let it go now and forever.
You feel free of that pain and discomfort now, and forever. Because it is repugnant for you to feel phantom limb pain for no valid reason. It is gone now, and forever.
You are now more clear in the mind, more relaxed in the body. You acknowledge everything and everybody because you are more confident. You have greater self-control. The way that you feel is becoming better and better because the burdens have been lifted for ever and ever now that you welcome life beyondphantom limb pain.”
© Copyright 2017 Peter Zapfella