Do you have trouble learning new things?
Is it difficult, if not impossible?
You can start to welcome quick easy learning into your life by changing your attitude to learning. Delete the negative thoughts and open your mind like a book. Do a session of one-on-one mind coaching, with Peter Zapfella to clear any ‘blocks’. Then follow-up by ‘locking-in’ your new positive attitude and beliefs by listening to ‘Welcome Quick Easy Learning’ regularly…. and do the following:
- Acknowledge you have already learned so many important things during your life, such as mastering language and reading (this).
- Find a ‘role model’ who has mastered what you want to master too. Use their proven strategies and skills.
- Break it down into smaller steps – the most basic and fundamental parts. Achieve each step one by one. This will also build your confidence.
- Make a list of priorities.
- Focus upon each step, one by one, avoiding distractions.
- Mistakes are learning opportunities. If it does not work – find another way to do it. If it works – repeat it.
- Measure your rate of success.
- Reward yourself for your achievements.
“Conceive it, then Perceive it as if real.
Then your unconscious mind will Believe it, so it can Achieve it”
– Peter Zapfella.
If you listen to this MP3 while sleeping, on ‘repeat’ your unconscious mind will hear this message almost 500 times every night. The more these messages are repeated over and over, the more they are uncritically accepted by the unconscious.
We have all had different life experiences and we react to them differently too. If your unconscious mind has ‘self-limiting beliefs’ they can ‘block’ the desired change. Most emotional and behavioural ‘blocks’ can respond well to one-on-one psychotherapy tailored to the individual, using Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP), hypnotherapy and perhaps cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT).
Subliminal Affirmation Text:
“You find many things interesting and intriguing.
You easily absorb and learn information.
You now soak up knowledge like a sponge.
Learning comes naturally to you.
Your mind is organized and efficient.
Now you retain information and quickly recall it.
You are stimulated by new concepts and idea’s.
You enjoy learning new things.
You are capable of learning anything.
Every day in everyway your learning potential increases.
You are now more clear in the mind, more relaxed in the body, you are more confident and coping better with everything and everybody, because you know you are free of that old sadness and depression from the past.”
© Copyright 2017-18 Peter Zapfella