According to the experts these are the types of ways to Welcome Smiles;
- The Real Happy Smile is identified by the narrowed, happy eyes that leave wrinkles, or “crow’s feet”. It reflects inner positive feelings (amusement, contentment, and pleasure) which show across the whole face, not just the mouth.
- The Dampened Smile is a suppressed or hidden real smile.
- The Fake Smile lacks the eye involvement of the eyes suggesting the person is feigning happiness. It may or may not show cheek dimples.
- The Uncomfortable Smile is designed to hide true feeling of discomfort. It may also be called the Fear or Contempt Smile because it has nothing to do with positive feelings. It may or may not show cheek dimples.
- The Seductive Smile or Flirtatious Smile is a slight smile that accompanies direct eye contact, with a slow glance away, but still holding the smile
- The Sarcastic Smile may suggest a positive emotion, however a sarcastic smile is often crooked, demonstrating conflicting emotions between amusement and dislike. The eyes show distain.
- The Miserable Smile or ‘grin and bear it’ indicates stoicism about negative emotions.
- The Listener Smile which indicates that the listener/smiler understands and acknowledges. This is similar to,
- The Compliance Smile or Qualifier Smile which is an acknowledgement that the instruction or harsh message is accepted without protest. Source
Our Welcome Smiles focus are the Real Happy Smile, and perhaps when appropriate, the Seductive Smile or Flirtatious Smile.
“A genuine happy smile is in the eye’s
and the mouth”
– Robin McKie
Synonyms for the word smile include; smirk, grin, amused, delighted, happy, pleased, beam, crack, simper, smug, sneer, leer, grimace, cheer, scoff, tender, friendly, light, compliance, flirt, seductive, happy, funny, sarcastic.
Some people go through life emotionally and psychologically ‘injured’. They are struggling with a load of ‘baggage’ (negative emotions, self-limited beliefs). They can only dream of being free (positive emotions and behaviours).
They could listen to the Welcome Smiles subliminal affirmations, and over time re-train their deep unconscious mind to think and feel differently. Just how much time varies from one individual to the next, because we all have different past experiences, and our deep unconscious has interpreted those experiences in a unique way. That is an analogy of how most subliminal affirmation downloads currently available on the Internet work, or perhaps do not work. Peter Zapfella uses his one-on-one therapies to ‘delete’ the negativity attached to memories from the past.
You can download and be listening to the Welcome Smiles affirmations within a few minutes. You can save them on to your device or transfer them to USB thumb drives, CD’s, ‘the cloud’ and other storage devices for your convenience.
Our Welcome Smiles subliminal affirmation MP3’s are compatible with all known media players, tablets and personal/lap-top computers.
“Today is the future you created yesterday, and tomorrow you create in your thoughts today. So be inspired by what your unconscious mind thinks … today.” – Peter Zapfella
Subliminal Affirmation Text;
“For you, every day starts with a smile in the heart and upon the face. Smiles have a profound positive effect upon the whole day so you give them away for free. These positive feelings are infectious, as they spread to everyone you share with. As your smile spreads to others it brightens your moo
Your outward smile is a reflection of your inward joy and happiness. You are as warm and radiant as the sun on a blue-sky day. You are as bright and optimistic as a singing bird. You are truly a happier person because you smile often.
Every day, in every way, it just gets better and better. You are now clearer in the mind. More relaxed in the body. More confident, and coping better with everybody now that you smile more than ever before.”
The Welcome Smiles MP3 was written and recorded by Peter Zapfella to ‘lock-in’ the unconscious shifts optionally following one-on-one therapy to deal with the underlying psychological causes of the problem. Peter Zapfella is available almost 24/7 world-wide via Skype. For more information go to www.PeterZapfella.com and www.skypetherapy.pro
© Copyright 2017 Peter Zapfella