Are you ready to welcome strong erections? Are you ready to be ‘rock hard’ again? Are you ready to have better control of your sex life Erectile dysfunction (ED) can have many causes, both physical and psychological. Welcome Strong Erection (Erectile Dysfunction) ED.
Some of the most common causes include:
- The side effects of some medications
- Stress, anxiety, or fatigue
- Physical or psychological exhaustion
- Performance anxiety
- Guilt and shame
- Relationship problems
- The side effects of some illicit drugs such as cocaine and methamphetamine
- Tobacco smoking
All men occasionally experience erectile dysfunction for any of these reasons. However, if you experience pain or the erectile dysfunction (ED) continues for six weeks or more you should see your medical professional to rule out medical problems.
If you are concerned about erectile dysfunction (ED) you can do the following things to welcome a stronger erection.
- Download and listen to the Welcome Strong Erections (Erectile Dysfunction – ED) subliminal affirmation MP3 daily, starting now.
- Stop tobacco smoking. “In addition to damaging blood vessels, smoking may cause damage to penile tissue itself, making it less elastic and preventing it from stretching,” says Irwin Goldstein, M.D., a urologist at the Boston University medical centre.
- Cut down or cut out alcohol consumption to prevent ‘brewers-droop’.
- Eat the following to help get the body chemistry right:
Bananas – potassium and vitamin B.
Pumpkin seeds – zinc.
Celery – trace minerals
Watermelon – arginine, an amino acid that encourages testosterone production.
Apricots – lycopene
Or, use supplements that contain these elements.
- If you are not trying to have children, reduce the anxiety of an unwanted pregnancy. “The risk of a contraceptive failure can be a big source of anxiety for some men, especially those who’ve had a birth-control disaster—or a scare—in the past,” says Karen Donahey, Ph.D., director of the sex and marital-therapy program at Northwestern University. (If you think you might want children in the future, consider opening an account in a sperm bank)
- This MP3 should be used in conjunction with Welcome No Stress and Anxiety and Welcome Life Beyond Depression.
- Guilt and shame related to sex is a definite ‘boner-killer’. Book a one-on-one session with Peter Zapfella. Skype sessions available world-wide.
- Loose weight. Reduce the risk of diabetes Type Two. More than 50 percent of all men with diabetes are impotent.
- Loose weight and boost your self-esteem and confidence too.
- Physical damage to the penis is a common cause of ED. Rupture of the corposa cavernosa, the elongated “erectile chambers” that run the length of your penis can result from your partner riding from on top, or thrusting too hard. If this has happened to you then you may need surgery to correct the problem.
- Physical fitness and a healthy diet directly influence penile health and a great sex life.
- Strengthening your pelvic floor muscles with kegel PC exercises every day are fundamental to strong erection control.
Peter Zapfella has written a FREE E-Book to accompany this MP3, which will be available soon. It includes loads of valuable information, including detailed Kegel PC instructions.
If you had a bucket of mud (representing negative emotions and behaviors), but you wanted a bucket of clean fresh water (representing positive emotions and behaviors), you could put the bucket of mud under a tap and run fresh clean water (representing subliminal affirmations) into the bucket. But it would take a long time, and you would still have a bucket of muddy water. That is an analogy of how most subliminal affirmation downloads currently available on the Internet work, or perhaps do not work. Peter Zapfella uses his one-on-one therapies to ‘throw out’ or delete the mud (representing negative emotions and behaviors) and then you can choose to use the ‘Welcome’ Subliminal Affirmations to quickly and efficiently refill the bucket with fresh clean water (representing positive emotions and behaviors). No mud!
By combining NLP and hypnotherapy with the Emotional Alignment Technique, Peter Zapfella interrupts and deletes the learnt cycle that causes ED.
Everyone of us is unique. We have all had different life experiences and we react to them differently too. Most emotional and behavioural challenges can respond well to one-on-one psychotherapy tailored to the individual, using Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP), hypnotherapy and perhaps cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT). That is why Peter Zapfella suggests you start with one-on-one therapy using Skype and then use the Welcome Strong Erection (Erectile Dysfunction) ED subliminal affirmations to ‘lock-in’ the unconscious shifts long-term.
When we experience repeated negative emotions and we accompany those with negative self-talk we imprint our unconscious mind with negativity which results in the creation of self-limiting beliefs. These can lead to ‘bad’ habits of behaviour, and so the cycle continues.
Now, imagine what happens when we replace the negative self-talk and emotions with positive affirmations. New self-empowering thoughts and beliefs can result in ‘good’ habits and behaviours and so the cycle continues.
That is all very good in theory, and it can be that simple for some people. For others the negative self-limiting beliefs and habits can be so entrenched it takes more than positive affirmations to ‘break-though’ the negativity.
Of course you can ‘flip-it’ and try the Welcome Strong Erection (Erectile Dysfunction) ED MP3’sfirst, and see if they are effective for you without therapy. If so, that’s great. If not go to skypetherapy.pro
The Welcome Strong Erection (Erectile Dysfunction) ED subliminal messages are simply ‘hidden’ from the conscious mind within masking music and environmental sounds to prevent conscious analytical thinking, which may ‘filter out’ messages.
This new pattern of thinking becomes stronger the more you listen to the Welcome Strong Erection (Erectile Dysfunction) ED MP3. It soon becomes an unconscious and automatic response as if erectile dysfunction never happened.
If you listen to the Welcome Strong Erection (Erectile Dysfunction) ED MP3 while sleeping, on ‘repeat’ your unconscious mind will hear this message up to 500 times every night. The more these messages are repeated, the more they are uncritically accepted by the unconscious. A simple message, repeated enough, will become a new unconscious belief, resulting in new behaviours.
Subliminal Affirmation Text:
“You release past worry and stress now. You release all the past thoughts and feelings that caused the erectile dysfunction problem, in the past. You are calm and peaceful now. You are in control of your life now. You are happier now. Everyday in everyway you are stronger and stronger. You have better and better control of your erections, and it just grows and grows. You practice your kegel PC exercises everyday, because they work miracles for you. Your erection can become ‘rock-hard’. You are proud of your erection, and it brings more pleasure and more pleasure. You are now more clear in the mind, more relaxed in the body. You are more confident and coping better with everything, and everybody. Because you know you are free of erectile dysfunction forever and ever.”
© Copyright 2017-18 Peter Zapfella