World-Wide 24/7 Therapy – skypetherapy.pro
Peter Zapfella was one of the first therapists in the world to adopt VOIP technologies including Skype and Facetime, in 2008.
‘Using Skype with my clients is usually just like them being in the same room’ says Peter. ‘The same guarantees apply’
He has conducted many successful therapies with people across Australia, including the ‘outback’. New Zealand, Asia, the Middle East, Europe and USA too.
“The Skype session with me for my claustrophobia and panic attacks really worked. On Wednesday, I was kept latched to the operating table for well over an hour in total and didn’t panic once.” – Alyson Willis. United Kingdom.
Because of the time-zone differences Peter is usually available for Skype clients 24/7. He also uses technology to send his clients files, including MP3’s through Drop Box or WeTransfer.
- Skype can be used on multiple devices including desktop, laptop, mobile/cell phone, tablets, Xbox and wearables that are connected to the Internet.
- Skype requires a minimum download/upload speed of 400kbps, while 1.2Mbps is better.
- You can check your Internet speed for free at http://beta.speedtest.net or http://www.netmeter.eu
- You can download and use Skype for free at https://www.skype.com/en/new/
- Then add Peter to your contact list. His Skype ID is ‘Peter Zapfella’.
Fee’s can be paid using your credit/debit card via PayPal.
Apple Users can also use FaceTime, much like Skype, on their IOS devices.
FaceTime on any of these devices, over Wi Fi:
- iPhone 4 (and later models)
- iPad Pro (all models)
- iPad 2 (and later models)
- iPad mini (all models)
- iPod touch (5th generation or later)
- Facetime is not available on older Apple devices, or non-Apple devices.
- Facetime requires a minimum 1Mbps download and upload speed.
BOOK YOUR INDIVIDUAL SESSION NOW in DARWIN, MANDURAH, PERTH, BALI and world-wide via Skype.