Romnick (Marketing Director, Social Media Director, and Affiliate Program Moderator) Peter (Managing Director) and Zynef (Artistic Director) together at Romnicks home.
By Peter Zapfella and Coral Conrad.
Like climbing a mountain life presents us all with many experiences, those experiences often being accompanied by challenges. Those challenges can lead to us interpreting the world through negative emotions, self-limiting beliefs, phobias, addictions, bad habits, and behaviors.
Peter Zapfella and Coral Conrad often mention to their clients, it is a significant step to acknowledge when something needs to be changed, and another significant step to actually DO something to create that change.
Peter and Coral have the qualifications, skills, and experience to assist their clients to change. Many other therapies simply enable people to become aware of the need for change, without actually stepping through it.
So sometimes we choose to stay where we feel more comfortable, and that becomes our landscape of perceived security. For many of us, that landscape can be like a valley of green rolling hills that are easy to walk over or around.
There are some ups and downs from time-to-time.
From these rolling hills, we can see above us. Some can see the mountain with its many challenges and snow-capped precipice beyond. Those who see the mountain may admire it, and some aspire to climb it.
The forest that stands between the valley and the mountain appears to be dark and foreboding as sight is obscured by the towering trees. Some avoid the forest.
However, passing through the forest is a necessary path to reaching the mountain. The forest represents a recognition that life within the valley is severely limited, and not really as idyllic as previously thought.
Those of you reading this are to be congratulated as your courage and insight have taken you to the beginning of a wonderful journey beyond the forest.
For once the mountain is reached, we can proceed to climb, navigating the precipices, and eventually reach the pinnacle, taking in the view, not only of what is above us, but that which is all around us, above and below.
Some may call the mountain peak Enlightenment.
Although it is sometimes lovely, even comfortable, to stay in the valley is to restrict our own personal growth and knowledge. Life’s difficulties are subject to causes beyond our understanding at that level.
Some people choose to stay stuck within their valley because of fears, phobias and other self-limiting beliefs and emotions. At that level, we may resign ourselves to the perceived illusion that we cannot change. It may even be traumatic in the valley, yet we stay and endure it.
Venturing into the forest a person has the opportunity to experience solutions to the challenges of life, sourced from beyond. At first, there is less clarity and direction as the treetops and shadows obscure the view of the sun and the stars. Yet exciting discoveries can be made in the subtlest ways, as we encounter new insights and understandings, beyond limitation.
You have wandered beyond the valley and the forest. You have commenced your journey toward the mountain peaks beyond. The breathtaking views of life beyond the boundaries below await you, clear direction toward your goals, life-giving fresh air and energy, beyond the struggle and pain below.
As a result of many years of training and experience, Peter Zapfella and Coral Conrad can now guide you along a clear pathway toward your pinnacle of life experience, beyond limitation.
Peter and Coral have now paved the way, for you, to enjoy a speedy, safe, and illuminating path. With every session, you can progress further, beyond the limitations of your old landscape.
This page is not subject to copyright, however we ask that you acknowledge the source of this page when sharing.
Montesquieu theory of three by Peter Zapfella.
Baron de Montesquieu Charles Louis de Secondat (18 January 1689 – 10 February 1755) was a French judge and political philosopher concerned with overcoming official corruption and, despotism. He proposed the separation of three levels of governmental power – the legislative, executive, and judicial.
Montesquieu saw despotism as a danger for any government not already despotic and argued that it could best be prevented by different government bodies exercising either legislative, executive, or judicial power, and in which all those bodies are bound by the rule of law. the Montesquieu philosophy was that “government should be set up so that no man need be afraid of another”
The Montesquieu theory of the separation of powers had an enormous impact on the framers of the constitutions of the United States of America, the Republic of France and others.
Meanwhile in more than 50 other countries people live within dictatorships where one person or a select group control almost everything and everyone. They often control the population through threats, and fear. These include North Korea, Syria, Yemen and Iran. We could include China in that grouping too. In many ways these dictators have set themselves up as ‘kings’ who rule with absolute power over the daily lives of the people and stifle innovation and development. Only special politically connected people are given opportunities. These ‘kings’ intend to keep power within their family and close trusted groupings. The result is … the country, the people suffer deprivations at the hands of the elite. Every now and again we witness revolution.
Monarchies where one person inherits absolute power of the country and its population include the United Arab Emirates, Swaziland, Oman and Brunei. The king may be belevolent and work to improve the lot for his people, to go the way of a meglomaniac dictator. History has shown some of these hereditary kings have also witnessed revolution. Both the USA and France were created by revolution against a hereditary king who failed to care for the people.
I appreciate that we as individuals live our day within three more or less equal parts. They are sleep. work and recreation. Today we aspire to experience 8 hours of each. We need all these three to maintain physical and mental health.
- Without work most of us would soon become destitute.
- Without around 8 hours of quality sleep, we would soon become physically and psychologically exhausted.
- Without recreation, which includes sport and exercise, our social bonding would break down.
The best possible work we can have is the work we love so much we would do it for free if we did not need to work for financial reward. This is because our brain produces ‘happiness endorphins’which maintain health. People who hate their job, their boss, their workmates are literally poisoning themselves. They are prime candidates for cancer and heart attacks.
During sleep our brain waves slow down. The various stages of relaxation and sleep are;
We need Theta and Delta sleep to remain sane and healthy. Therefore we need uninterrupted sleep.
Recreation may include socialising, sport and exercise. I think it also includes eating healthy food and just relaxing into the Alpha zone.
I wonder, was the Montesquieu theory of government influenced by the way we divide our day into three more or less equal parts of eight hours each? Or, was Montesquieu’s theory influenced by his three thoughts on education?
Montesquieu said “We receive three educations, one from our parents, one from our school masters, and one from the world. The third contradicts all that the first two teach us.”
It bears thought. However, in conclusion, I believe Montesquieu’s philosophical arguments of three levels of government improve my life experience. I think we people who are lucky enough to live in a country where there are relative freedoms from government corruption can aspire to greatness and thereby help to improve the lives of others.
© Copyright 2020 www.PeterZapfella.com
“I cannot be hypnotized!” by Peter Zapfella.
Since I began my career as a hypnotist in 1995 I have had so many people say something along the lines of “I volunteered to be hypnotized on stage once and the hypnotist sent me back to my seat in the audience. He said I cannot be hypnotized, so don’t try it on me now.” I always smile and laugh to myself when they say that.
I will tell you the truth. The stage hypnotist in me knows that the show must keep moving along and cannot wait for someone who refuses to cooperate. So, the stage hypnotist can either leave them sitting on stage where they may become a distraction for the audience or send them back to their seat in the audience where they can enjoy the show. The only reason people cannot be hypnotized are either;
- Fear on their part.
- They are drunk or drugged and unable to concentrate.
- They are an idiot. That is their Wechsler Intelligence Scale IQ is less than about 80 (low).
- They are brain dead.
Intelligent, creative people make the best hypnotic subjects because they can relax and concentrate at the same time. Hypnotists who have been hypnotized many times by different hypnotists make the best hypnotists.
Stage hypnotists know this and quickly move uncooperative people off the stage because they simply do not have the time to waste on one person. The words “You cannot be hypnotized.” Is a polite way of saying …. “I really do not have the time to hypnotize you right now.”
A stage hypnotist has the easy option of quickly rejecting volunteers while the hypnotherapist must assist his or her client to achieve the hypnotic trance, no choice about it. In the good old days, a hypnotherapist could ask his client to return every few days while they are trained to achieve deep and deeper trance states. Today people want it all now. People want it done in one session. If they fail to achieve trance they blame the hypnotherapist. To meet client expectations a hypnotherapist must have advanced hypnotic skills, flexibility to meet his or her client’s expectations, and advanced rapport skills.
Let’s get this myth out of the way now. A hypnotist does not do something to you. All hypnosis is self-hypnosis. The hypnotist simply guides a person into the hypnotic trance, and then takes them on a journey with cooperation. Everyone can be hypnotized, if they want. Everyone can refuse to be hypnotized if they want.
Why would someone attend a stage hypnosis show and volunteer to go up onto the stage if they did not want to be hypnotized? The stage hypnotist stacks everything in his or her favor, but sometimes that is not enough. I think some people come up on to the stage for a bit of fun. Then when they take their seat on stage, looking back at the audience, they become self-conscious and fear they will be ridiculed, so they fight the hypnotic trance. Others fear losing control without knowing they are always in control.
I had been invited to the 21st birthday party of a young man whom I had assisted to quit smoking with hypnosis. His mother, cigarette in hand, told me she had been sent back to her seat in the audience at a stage hypnosis show. I knew she was actually telling me, in her own way, that she was not going to use hypnosis to quit her tobacco habit. I smiled and agreed with her. Truth is, I was there to enjoy the party, not recruit clients.
On another occasion, a friend came to stay over a few days. He said the same thing, more or less. I decided to have some fun with him, so I agreed. “Of course, you cannot be hypnotized. But can we play a game?” He agreed. So, I hypnotized him.
Then I introduced his unconscious to conscious amnesia. In other words, I conspired with his deep inner mind to hide what I was about to say to his awake mind. I told his body that it would remain paralyzed from the neck down until I said the special code words. Then I awoke him.
“Would you like a cup of coffee?” I asked as I stood up and walked to the door. “Yes, I would” he replied as he continued to lie on the bed. I went into the kitchen and boiled the water and made two cups of coffee, as I continued to talk to him in the other room. “Are you coming out, or shall I bring your coffee in there?” I asked.
He was still lying on the bed wriggling his whole body as if it was inside a sleeping bag. I could have laughed, but I kept a straight face and engaged him in an irrelevant small talk as I drank my coffee. “It will be getting cold if you don’t drink it,” I said as I motioned toward his cup.
He made some excuse about not wanting a cup of coffee, so I teased him some more. “You said you wanted a cup so I made one for you. Now you say you don’t want it?”
He was still wriggling like a worm on the bed as he said “I can’t move!” in a frustrated voice.”What do you mean you can’t move?” I replied in a concerned voice. “All I know is I cannot move until you say the secret code words.” “Code words? What code words are you talking about?” I asked. “I don’t know.” He was almost in tears.
Then I dropped the bombshell on him. “Are you hypnotized?” I asked. “No. I told you I cannot be hypnotized.” “Hmmmm … if you are not hypnotized and you cannot move then you really have a problem. As a hypnotist, I could say the secret code words so you could move again. But if you are not hypnotized there is nothing much I can do for you.”
“Just say the bloody words, will you?” he begged. “Are you hypnotized?” I asked again. “No. I told you I cannot be hypnotized. Just say the words … please.” “Well since you said please you can move now.” The secret code words were ‘move now’, and he did.
“I will make a fresh cup of coffee if you like,” I said as he sat up. “Were you hypnotized?” “No,” he said. Since that day he continues to say he was not hypnotized.
That is why when people tell me they cannot be hypnotized I smile and laugh to myself.
© Copyright 2020 Peter Zapfella.com All Rights Reserved.
Better Surfing is a combination of skill, confidence, and the right attitude. It can be yours by following these 30 tips and by listening to your Welcome Better Surfing subliminal affirmations MP3s.
30 tips to better surfing
If you are new to surfing or an intermediate surfer, these are a few tips you really should consider:
- Learn from other more experienced surfers. Surfing with others who are better than you is the best way to learn because better surfing is a feeling more than a technique.
- Keep your eyes open from the beach. Watch the waves. Watch other surfers.
- Having someone video you from the beach, in slow-mo, is great feedback. You can spot your bad habits and fix them early. You can learn so much by watching yourself and other surfers in slow-mo.
- Visualize yourself surfing the perfect wave, then when surfing you can really enjoy stepping into your visualization and repeating it.
- Always be prepared to try something new. Challenge yourself by learning to adapt to different conditions.
- Consider joining a group or club, or taking lessons in a surf school.
- Teaming up with another surfer is a huge motivation for both of you.
- Do a beach warm-up before entering the water. Take your time before catching a wave. Do not be in too much of a hurry. Learn the correct etiquette for the beach you are on, so you do not make enemies of the locals.
- There are ideal boards for different conditions, with a range of shapes, sizes, rockers, and fins. Finding the right board for you and the conditions makes ALL the difference.
- Start BIG with a larger board.
- Start with SMALL waves.
- Give the more experienced surfers space.
- While standing on the beach assess the spot where you want to surf. Through practice and experience, you will learn how to choose the right break.
- Walk along the beach directly adjacent to the spot, and then turn around with your back to the water. You will see the shore as you will later see it from the water, only closer. To get your bearings look for landmarks so you can use them later as reference points to find your spot while out in the water. I have a favorite swimming hole in a coastal reef which no one else seems to know about. As I walk along the beach I reference landmarks according to a clock, assuming the shoreline is at the center of the face of a clock. My landmarks are at 10 o’clock and 2 o’clock. The sand and the surf are always changing, but those landmarks never move. I can find the exact place to enter the water every time. In the same way, when you are in the water you can find the exact place to catch the best waves, at 6 o’clock.
- Be prepared to get exhausted as you power paddle with elbows high and hands as deep as possible in the water, with long powerful strokes.
- Never go full attack at a wave at the start. Instead, take it slow and easy and build up to it.
- It is better to catch the wave on the peak than the flatter shoulder.
- Keep your head centered over the body for balance and go where your looking.
- Turn the head first, then upper body, hips, and legs.
- Keep low. Bend at the knees, not the back. It will give you better balance, better turns, better surfing, and helps to absorb shocks.
- Be prepared for wipe-outs. They will happen over and over again.
- Be humble, and be prepared to ask questions.
- Exercise for flexibility and short bursts of explosive power.
- Be prepared to push yourself, and to look silly because that is the fastest way to learn. The real competition is with your own mind.
- Stay close to the pocket, and try ripping steeper shoulders.
- You can generate speed by throwing your arms forward, and decompressing and compressing up and down the face of the wave. You can get extra speed by stepping forward.
- The sweet spot on a board is just forward of the fins, on the top of course.
- Enjoy yourself and have fun whatever mood you are in on the day.
- Focus and visualize.
- Download and listen to your Welcome Better Surfing subliminal affirmations daily, and feel the change in your inner attitude. Then you will see the changes in your outer performance.
The 10 daily habits that will improve your surfing
- Get plenty of good quality sleep
- Go for a swim to develop the right muscle groups for paddling, and build confidence.
- Hydrate by drinking more water.
- Develop your skills by riding a skateboard.
- Eat healthy food, including fruit and vegetables.
- Go for a run.
- Quit smoking tobacco.
- Practice holding your breath
- Mind surf. Visualization. Exactly what the Welcome Better Surfing subliminal affirmation is all about, plus confidence building.
‘Welcome’ Subliminal Affirmations: Welcome Better Surfing
Just like Homer Simpson, we all have those intrusive thoughts from time-to-time. If we choose to listen to them and tag them with emotion, they can become more powerful. When we add self-talk – they can grab control by becoming deep unconscious beliefs. These beliefs drive our behaviors. We call automatic behaviors – habits.
So which thoughts do you choose to listen too? The ‘good’ which are focused upon happiness, and better surfing? Or, the ‘bad‘ which are focused upon past fears and anxiety?
Also because we all have different listening preferences, Welcome Masculine Spirituality has a choice of foreground variants for you to choose from. ‘Click here’ to hear samples.
Subliminal Affirmation Text; Welcome Better Surfing
“You might notice throughout the day you constantly visualize yourself surfing the perfect wave.
When out surfing you can really enjoy stepping into your visualization and repeating it, over and over again. You are more focused and motivated about surfing more consistently better than ever before.
In competition, the reputation of other surfers means nothing to you because you know even the champions have their ‘bad’ days, and today is your ‘best’ day ever.
You might not have noticed you are now more clear in the mind, more relaxed in the body, and you are coping better with everything and everybody. You are more confident. You have greater self-control… the way you feel is becoming better and better… because the burdens have been lifted forever and ever now that you are a better surfer.”
Please read the Subliminal Listening Guide before use.
‘Click’ on the image to read details.
‘Click’ on the image to read details.
Satisfaction Guaranteed. We are so delighted with the Welcome Better Surfing subliminal affirmations they come with the same industry-leading, lifetime money-back, guarantee as all ‘Welcome’ Subliminal Affirmations. ‘Click’ on the image to read details.
‘Click’ on the image to read details.
….. from inside the Internet Hypnosis. Shop.
Internet Hypnosis. Shop was conceived by Peter. He qualified at the Australian Academy of Hypnotic Science back in 1995 before going to the USA to study hypnosis and Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) under the personal tutorship of the Executive Director of the American Institute of Hypnosis. He qualified as a Master and Trainer of both dynamic-change technologies. In 2000 and 2008 his study included Neuro-Semantics and others.
Peter has been in private practice as a psychotherapist for 25 years. He is the researcher, writer, and principal voice talent at Internet Hypnosis. Shop.
Internet Hypnosis. Shop with more than 400 subliminal affirmation products with 2500 variants by early 2021, makes it the largest online resource of its kind. Then, in mid-2021 we will start to roll out 400 technologically unique ‘Surge Effect’© subliminal affirmation products with 2000 new variants. Then we will produce 400 ‘Freedom From‘ advanced hypnotherapy/NLP products, 400 ‘Vanish‘ hypnotherapy products, and 400 ‘Ultra’ NLP products all rolled into 400 packages. Eventually, Internet Hypnosis. Shop will have 6000 MP3 downloads. By far the largest product range and number of MP3’s available anywhere on the Internet.
Other group web sites include:
Because we all have different listening preferences, every ‘Welcome’ Subliminal Affirmation product has a choice of foreground variants for you to choose from. You can download whichever foreground variants match your style and mood. Each variant is read aloud once, so you can clearly hear the affirmation before it fades down into the background. The sound level of the spoken affirmation messages are low, but not ‘silent’. They are masked in the background by the foreground sounds so that your conscious mind can barely hear them. Studies prove this is the most effective subliminal level for success.
All ‘Welcome’ subliminal affirmation variants for each product are being bundled together and discounted by 25% to 50%. So you can listen to different foreground masking sounds of the same affirmations depending upon your mood. They may promote sleep and relaxation or activity, including driving, gym, and running.
Subliminal Affirmation Environmental ‘Gentle lake waves’
Great for relaxing. WARNING: DO NOT listen to this MP3 when driving or using machinery.
Subliminal Affirmation Pleasant ‘guitar and piano’ music.
‘Zumba’ style Latin dance music.
Upbeat ‘Zumba’ style Latin dance music. Great for driving, running, and gym.
We will add additional masking environmental sounds from May 2021. They are: ‘Mountain Stream’ and ‘Gentle Rain On A Tin Roof’. They will also be different from the other variants because they will not have an audible first read. Better for listening while asleep.
Environmental ‘Mountain stream’ with Surge Effect ©
Subliminal Affirmation Environmental ‘Gentle rain on a tin roof’
There are four different binaural wave foreground variants.
- Beta (stimulating alertness/activity),
- Theta (stimulating relaxation and sleep), and
- seXXX (stimulating sexual thoughts and feelings)
A binaural wave is an auditory illusion perceived when two different pure-tone sine waves, both with frequencies lower than 1500 Hz, with less than 40 Hz difference between them, are presented to the listener dichotically. Binaural waves are most effective when heard with headphones, a different tone in each ear.
All ‘Welcome’ subliminal affirmation MP3’s have at least one optional binaural waves variant. By the end of 2020 all ‘Welcome’ products will have at least two, and perhaps more. This powerful feature is not included with the music and environmental sound variants, so you have a choice.
Most ‘Welcome’ titles incorporate an optional ‘Anti-Anxiety ‘binaural waves MP3, designed to help you feel more confident.
Beta wave binaurals are designed to vitalize you while listening. Great for driving, gym, walking, running, and other physical activities. WARNING: DO NOT listen to this MP3 if you want to relax and perhaps sleep, as it is designed to keep you awake.
Theta binaural waves can stimulate deep relaxation, and perhaps sleep. This variant is being progressively added to most ‘Welcome’ titles during 2020 and 2021. Theta does not have an audible first read so it is better for listening while asleep. WARNING: DO NOT listen to this MP3 when driving or using machinery as this binaural is designed to cause the listener to feel drowsy.
The optional seXXX brain wave binaural beats are designed to make you more receptive to sexual thoughts and feelings while the unconscious mind is listening to the relevant subliminal affirmations.
- Surge Effect © 2020 subliminal affirmations are copyrightand Trade Mark owned and developed by Peter Zapfella exclusively for Internet Hypnosis. Shop. While one voice channel of positive messages is voiced by Peter Zapfella, the other channel is voiced by a well-spoken female. The dichotic channels swirl and surge, like a wave. Both voiced channels could be heard by the listener’s conscious mind if the foreground sounds were absent. However, presented dichotically at the same time, they fascinate the deep unconscious and cause it to focus on the semantics thereby causing dynamic change. For best effect listen through earbuds or headphones. No audible first read, therefore better for listening while sleeping. WARNING: Do not listen if driving, using machinery, or if epileptic. The Surge Effect is only available in Environmental ‘Mountain stream’ with Surge Effect ©, ‘Inspiration Taking Flight’ with Surge Effect ©, ‘Beautiful Latin and Pan Flute’ melodies with Surge Effect © and Sleep binaural waves with Surge Effect © available separately and within discounted Bundles at www.InternetHypnosis.Shop. Rollout mid-2021.
- surge, swirl, wave, whoosh, deluge, flood, flow, growth, rise, swell, upsurge, billow, efflux, gush, intensification, roll, surf, boil, churn, roil, twirl, whirl, curl, eddy, purl, roll, swoosh, whirlpool, babbling.
Share these pages with your friends: