There are 100 new ‘Welcome’ subliminal affirmation product titles (that’s 500+ foreground variants) in production now. And almost 200 shop products (and more than 900 foreground variants) currently listed in various categories. Many are FREE. All are below $10,
The categories are;
Batch 4 WELCOME subliminal affirmations are now in production.
Let go of the past and start living in the now while planning for the future (which will become now sooner or later).
Get control the easy way.
Judge people by their past performance, not their promises. I have known a few ‘Gunners’ in my past, people who say they are ‘Gunner (as in going to) do this or that, and they do nto even start so nothing ever happens. All talk and no action.’
E-cigarettes are ineffective in helping smokers quit their deadly habitat, a South Australian study as found.
Cancer Council SA manager of tobacco control Lauren Maksimovic said the majority of e-cigarette smokers reported the devices failed to help reduce their cravings or quit.
“A majority of the people reported that they were using them to try to quit attempts,” she said. “They were also using them to replace the hand to mouth action … and what we found was that didn’t help them to quit smoking. A lot of people in our study found that it was too similar to smoking, they were using that hand to mouth action but it actually enhanced their smoking. It was just the same thing they were continuing to smoke.”
Ms Maksimovic said the council remained concerned about the potential harm the devices may lead to and believed there was no evidence to suggest they reduced smoking.
“People who have come to me to quit tobacco smoking who say they have tried vaping all (that’s 100%) say vaping failed to help them quit. They usually relapsed back into tobacco smoking although some say they kept vaping long term. I have also been told by some their doctors told them vaping caused health problems including ‘popcorn lungs’ or bronchiolitis obliterans, although Cancer Research UK says vaping does not cause it, said Peter Zapfella. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/causes-of-cancer/cancer-controversies/does-vaping-cause-popcorn-lung.
A Chemical Found In Vape Flavors Linked To Irreversible Condition Called ‘Popcorn Lung’
Experts have warned that in addition to causing people to become a social outcast, vaping could also result in serious long-term health problems.
Diacetyl, a chemical found in flavored vape pods, can cause users to develop an irreversible condition called ‘popcorn lung’. https://www.smalljoys.tv/vape-irreversible-popcorn-lung/
You may remember the famous story about a James Vicary who flashed “Eat Popcorn” and “Drink Coca-Cola” subliminal messages during a Fort Lee, New Jersey movie in 1957.
He claimed his subliminal messages achieved an 18.1% increase in Coke sales and a 57.8% increase in popcorn sales in a single screening. The media loved the story at the time, and it has often been quoted over the 6 decades since. The story spread like wild fire around the world, and no doubt helped Vicary’s struggling marketing business.
However, the US Federal Communications Commision (FCC) and research psychologists were sceptical. They did not believe his story. In 1962 Vicary admitted the hoax in the ‘Advertising Age’. Yet, today various subliminal affirmation web sites repeat the hoax as if it were fact.
The truth is James Vicary made the whole thing up. It never happened. However it did get people thinking. Research psychologists turned their attention to subliminal messaging and a lot of research has been done which has been adopted by advertising.
As a result sveral studies such as the
“Lipton Ice Tea ” experiment have concluded that
"although Vicary’s advertising techniques appear to have existed only in Vicary’s fantasies, if certain conditions are taken into account (such as opportunity and intent) his fantasies may indeed become reality."
The most important factor in the success of subliminal affirmations is repetition of a simple message. Peter Zapfella has studied the latest results of subliminal messaging research and employed the techniques at https://peterzapfella.com/shop/
Now you can benefit from subliminal affirmation messaging. Your deep unconscious mind can change emotions, beliefs, and bad habits of behaviour. Take a look at the expanding range of hundreds of topics. No doubt you will be amazed.
Who benefits from ‘Welcome’ Subliminal Affirmations?
- Those people who want to change unwanted behaviours and bad habits.
- Those people who want to overcome negative emotions.
- People who have already had therapy, with Peter Zapfella or another suitably experienced and qualified psychotherapist, and want to ‘lock-in’ the unconscious shift they have achieved for the long-term.
- People who are time-poor, and want to make a difference in their lives, perhaps while they are sleeping or going about other activities during their day.
- People who live in remote locations, where access to professional health care is limited or unavailable.
- People who live and work in foreign countries where fluent English speaking psychotherapists are few and far between.
- Those who have transport and mobility difficulties.
- Those who want to avoid annoying heavy traffic and tedious public transport.
- Sufferers of anxieties, fears and phobia’s that limit their social interactions beyond the home.
- Those who cannot get away from family or work commitments during normal ‘office hours’.
- No need to put on ‘make-up’ and dress for an outing. Just relax in ‘at home’ clothes.
- Those who are sick and tired of going to a counsellor or psychologist every week for years and never achieve any worthwhile progress.
- Those who have had enough of prescription medications, which may have side-effects, to cope with insomnia, phobias, anxieties, depression and lifes little challenges.
- Those who want to save-money, and avoid those high fee’s for professional help.
- People who choose to see a health professional who is located beyond their geographical location (perhaps for privacy reasons), and
- People who have past experiences or have heard of Peter Zapfella’s reputation for getting fast, effective results for his clients over the past 25 years.
From Europe to America, through Asia and throughout Australia, Peter Zapfella has had countless successful clients. He is also available for one-on-one live Internet therapy using Skype, FaceTime, Viber, and Facebook Messenger,