Throw Me To The Wolves And I Will Return The Leader Of The Pack.
Wolves, largest members of the dog family, have a long adversarial history with humans; they are considered one of the animal world’s fearsome and natural villains. Wolves live and hunt in packs.
When I think of the quote “Throw me to the wolves and I’ll return leading the leading the pack,” I think of just that, someone had to be put in a situation where they felt unwarned, intimidated, afraid, and unprotected.
So, with courage you can face your fears by ….
- Believing in yourself.
- Whereever possible, subdue the enemy without fighting.
- Victorious warriors win first and then go to war.
- Defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win.
- Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer.
- He will win who knows when to fight and when not to fight.
- Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
- There are only twelve musical notes, yet the combinations of these twelve give us every melody.
- Know yourself.
- When you surround an army, leave an outlet free.
- Push a desperate foe back just enough to win, and bring them around as a friend.