Who benefits from ‘Welcome’ Subliminal Affirmations?
- Those people who want to change unwanted behaviours and bad habits.
- Those people who want to overcome negative emotions.
- People who have already had therapy, with Peter Zapfella or another suitably experienced and qualified psychotherapist, and want to ‘lock-in’ the unconscious shift they have achieved for the long-term.
- People who are time-poor, and want to make a difference in their lives, perhaps while they are sleeping or going about other activities during their day.
- People who live in remote locations, where access to professional health care is limited or unavailable.
- People who live and work in foreign countries where fluent English speaking psychotherapists are few and far between.
- Those who have transport and mobility difficulties.
- Those who want to avoid annoying heavy traffic and tedious public transport.
- Sufferers of anxieties, fears and phobia’s that limit their social interactions beyond the home.
- Those who cannot get away from family or work commitments during normal ‘office hours’.
- No need to put on ‘make-up’ and dress for an outing. Just relax in ‘at home’ clothes.
- Those who are sick and tired of going to a counsellor or psychologist every week for years and never achieve any worthwhile progress.
- Those who have had enough of prescription medications, which may have side-effects, to cope with insomnia, phobias, anxieties, depression and lifes little challenges.
- Those who want to save-money, and avoid those high fee’s for professional help.
- People who choose to see a health professional who is located beyond their geographical location (perhaps for privacy reasons), and
- People who have past experiences or have heard of Peter Zapfella’s reputation for getting fast, effective results for his clients over the past 25 years.
From Europe to America, through Asia and throughout Australia, Peter Zapfella has had countless successful clients. He is also available for one-on-one live Internet therapy using Skype, FaceTime, Viber, and Facebook Messenger,