I suppose someone had to do it sooner or later, and I have certainly been giving it a lot of thought over the past few years. Why are all the hypnosis and subliminal affirmation download web sites only in English? Why not make them available in multiple languages?
- The English language has always dominated the Internet. It was invented by English speakers. The source code is in English. They say 55.5 percent of all web content is in English. Yet, only around 20 percent of the world’s population can speak English, with 15 percent speaking English as a second. or third or whatever language. And, there are many who can understand it to some extent but cannot hold a conversation in English. Only around 5 percent of us are native English speakers.
- One very good reason why other hypnosis and subliminal affirmation download web sites only produce English language content is cost. It takes a lot of time and money to produce content for hypnosis and subliminal affirmation web sites, plus the cost of setting-up and running a E-commerce web site. Multiplying that cost several times over for additional languages quickly goes into the ‘too hard’ basket.
3. For example; If I have one English language title with 5 or 6 variants now, and I add 6 new languages in addition to English each with 5 variants, I now have 30 new MP3s for every title. With more than 400 titles (representing about 2,500 variant MP3s) I am looking at more than 12,000 extra MP3s to write and record and sort and store. That is an expensive undertaking for any web master. (If each new MP3 costs $10 to produce that is $120,000). Am I up for it?
4. What is the likely ‘Return on Investment’ (ROI) to pursue this exercise? At best it is a long-term investment. At worst it is a folly. Any accountant would say “Do not do it“.
5. If I am not fluent in those other languages how can I create them? I was born lucky because I was born in a country where English is the most common language. I have never had to learn another, beyond a few words of welcome. I am a native speaker of English. Therefore any thought of creating multiple language MP3s quickly goes into the ‘too hard’ basket.
6. Although these numbers are constantly changing, a quick look at the overall percentages of people around the world who speak English as their first, second, third or whatever language online is around 25 percent of all languages used online. That is enough for most hypnosis and subliminal affirmation download web sites to limit themselves to English. They argue that you do not have to speak English, as long as you understand it. They say that is all that counts.
7. People who understand but do not speak English, and some non-native speakers tell us they do not ‘think’ in English, as we native speakers do. They ‘think’ in their own native language. Therefore when they listen to someone speaking in English they must interpret what they hear into their own language. They do not understand some words, or there is no corresponding word or words in their own language. These conscious processes are distracting and can cause them to ‘fall-out’ of a hypnotic trance assuming they achieved it at all. This flies in the face of excuses made by some hypnosis and subliminal affirmation web masters that “you do not have to speak English, as long as you understand it.” That may be true for conversations, but is it true for hypnotic trance? Is it true for subliminal affirmations which avoid conscious analytical thinking altogether? Obviously these Web Masters are not multi-lingual themselves, otherwise they would understand their error.
8. More than 70 percent of all web sites currently online are primarily in the English language. This speaks volumes about the online imbalance because only around 5 percent of people speak English as their native language. If you cannot understand English you must use a translator to access all this content . Thats fine for most web sites, including most E-commerce sites – but what about spoken word download web sites such as the Internet Hypnosis Shop?
9. Spoken word web sites such as English language hypnosis and subliminal affirmation downloads are meaningless for around 75 percent of the worlds Internet users.
- Not all Chinese speak Mandarin but most do. Others may understand it, but not speak it because it is the national language used on TV and movies. Few Chinese nationals understand or speak any English. The number of Chinese venturing online is increasing at a faster rate than in any other language. While generating around 20 percent of all web traffic the Chinese only have around 1.4 percent of websites online. Can you see an imbalance that must correct itself?
2. Right across south, and central America most people speak Spanish. It is the fastest-growing language in North America. Today 8 percent of all Internet users are Spanish speakers. Tomorrow it will be more, because with the popularity of smartphones, the number of Spanish-speaking Internet users is increasing. Currently, around 4 percent of all websites are available in Spanish.
3. The other major language group in South America is Portuguese. They represent 4 or 5 percent of all Internet users. Of course, Portuguese and Spanish are also spoken on the Iberian Peninsula in Europe. Portuguese speakers only have access to just over 1 percent of websites in their own language.
4. Arabic in various forms is spoken across the Middle East (Algeria, Bahrain, Chad, Comoros, Djibouti, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Mauritania, Morocco, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, Sudan, Syria, Tunisia, United Arab Emirates, Yemen and The Koran of course), and is currently rated as the fourth most used language online. Almost half a billion people speak it. Yet they have only around 1 percent of all web sites in their language.
5. Indonesian and Malay represent a massive Asian language group (around 300 million) that is really just starting to establish itself as an online force. Indonesian speakers will explode on to the online world in significant numbers soon. Other Indonesian and Malay language speakers understand Indonesian when they hear it because it is the language of TV and movies. Plus all Indonesians must learn it in school. Less than 1 percent of web sites are published in the Indonesian languages.
6. For the same reason, I have included Indian Hindi. Hindi is the major Indian language with many Indians including themselves as either first, second, or third Hindi language speakers. Many others who do not speak it do understand it because it is the Indian language of government and media. Until now the majority of Indian Internet users have also spoken enough English to get by, however the trend has flipped as non-English speaking Indians are exploring the online world. Internet access within India increased to nearly 50 percent in 2020 (696 million), from just about 4 percent in 2007. The forecast is about 1 billion by 2025. India is already ranked as the second largest Internet market in the world after China. Hindi speakers live and work throughout South-East Asia, the Middle East and parts of Europe. Just 0.1 percent of web sites appear in Hindi. Can you see an imbalance which is correcting itself?
7. Japanese currently has arounf 3 percent of Internet traffic. Japan is a technologically advanced country with excellent Internet access. Just over 2 percent of all web sites are Japanese. However native speakers are limited to the Japanese islands where the population is rapidly ageing. It appears Japan has already hit its high point and will be overtaken by the aforementioned languages in the near future. For this reason I have not included it in this exercise. France and German also enjoy almost complete Internet access and will see a steady decline, by percentage, over time.
8. Without a doubt the introduction of tablets (iPads) and smartphones (iPhones) with Internet access, and new Internet satellites are responsible for the explosion of non-English traffic online. This is set to continue. Over time we will see the percentage of English speakers online, and the percentage of English websites shrink as other language web sites increase to meet the increasing demand.
9. The Internet Hypnosis Shop has always been innovative. Always breaking new ground and going where other web sites fear to tread. Therefore the Internet Hypnosis Shop is preparing for the eventuality of the explosion of the languages discussed above and the decline of English influence on the Internet by creating MP3 downloads in these other languages.
Each title presented in multiple languages has a choice of 5 variants each (Gentle Lake Waves, Piano and Guitar Music, ‘Zumba’ Latin Dance Music, Calming anti-anxiety binaural waves, and Sleep inducing Theta binaural waves). Each of these has an audible first read of an affirmation before it drops down under the variant foreground sounds, and becomes subliminal – as do all Classic Welcome subliminal affirmations in English.
In this way the conscious mind of the listener hears the affirmation read aloud in their own language. They can consciously ‘approve it’ and ‘accept it‘ before it slides down under the foreground environmental effects and music. In that way the deep unconscious hears it repeated every minute or so, without it becoming annoying to the conscious mind. This transparent approach is exclusive to ‘Welcome’ subliminal affirmations.
Each multiple language Internet Hypnosis Shop title now has the potential to benefit many more people around the world reaching perhaps as many as 70 percent of all Internet users (based on current estimates for Chinese Mandarin. Spanish, Portuguese, Indonesian Malay, Arabic, Indian Hindi and English of course). Then we can change the lives of countless millions of people for the better as they overcome the self limiting beliefs and negative emotions that blocked them from their true potentials. We can really make the world a better place, one by one. Step by step.
Because of cost, complexity, and sheer size of the project, while it has already begun, the progressive introduction of multiple language variants will continue throughout 2021 into 2022, and perhaps beyond?
Internet Hypnosis Shop correct as at January 2021. © Copyright 2021 Peter Zapfella. All rights reserved. Backlinks invited.
Have you noticed how some people ‘catch a cold and flu’ every season, while others never do? Why is it that some people ‘come down’ with illnesses while others beat pandemics and epidemics? Some have mild symptoms or none at all, while others may die? Immunity Strength to Beat Covid Pandemic
The Spanish flu was the worst pandemic of the 20th century. Estimates are it killed as many as 100 million people worldwide in 1918/20, That’s more than were killed in the first world war (1916-1918). Estimates suggest that the world population in 1918 was 1.8 billion – then the global death rate would have been 5.4 percent.
The first known case of the so-called ‘Spanish Flu’ (H1N1) virus was reported at a military base in Kansas USA on March 11, 1918. Within months people around the world were ‘dropping like flys’. “An illness which was killing soldiers in Etaples, France, and Aldershot, England, in 1916″, may have become known later as the Spanish Flu. If they had acted earlier scientists could have had 2 years to prepare for “some of the worst effects of the Spanish influenza.” Influenza antibiotics were not available for another 20 years, and many deaths were not caused by the influenza virus itself, but by secondary bacterial infections, and experimental ‘cures’.
Populations everywhere lived with poor health, overcrowding, poor sanitation, and hygiene standards. In many parts of the world, governments were weakened by war, secretive confused, and unprepared for a pandemic.
It was the young, fit, healthy people who suffered the highest mortality rates. While the life expectancy at birth and at young ages declined by more than ten years, the life expectancy of 60 and 70-year-olds saw no change.
Other Influenza Pandemics
Influenza type pandemics and epidemics are not rare.
Estimates for the death toll of the “Asian Flu” (1957-58) vary between 1.5 and 4 million. My siblings and I caught the ‘Asian Flu’ at that time and as a result, suffered life-long weakened lungs and Asthma.
The ‘Hong Kong Flu’ of 1968/69 killed an estimated 1 million people worldwide.
The ‘Russian Flu’ pandemic of 1977-78 was caused by the same H1N1 virus that caused the ‘Spanish Flu’. Around 700,000 died.
Swine Flu (H1N1) ripped through Asia in 2009 killing between 150,000 and 575,000 people.
Bird Flu (H5N1) outbreak from 1997 to 1012 killed 359. It is believed to have originated in wildfowl and transmitted through domestic birds such as ducks to humans at poultry farms/
Poliomyelitis (polio) is a highly infectious viral disease dating from around 1580 B.C. to the present. It is transmitted through contaminated water, food, or contact with an infected person.
Many people who are infected with the poliovirus do not show symptoms. Others become very sick developing paralysis, which can sometimes stop them from breathing. As a result, they die.
Every summer it struck down small children, and some youth during the first half of the 20th-century. Pandemics rolled across the world. Polio would paralyze or kill over half a million children worldwide every year. No one knew how or why. It was the most feared disease of the 20th century. Polio peaked in the late 1930s, early 1940s, and 1950s. My father’s elder brother John was struck down by the disease twice and spent the rest of his short life in a wheelchair.
Then in 1955 the Salk vaccine was developed. As a result, my father insisted I get the vaccine.
“Drug manufacturers made the vaccine available for free, and more than 400 million doses were distributed between 1955 and 1962, reducing the cases of polio by up to 99 percent.” Polio still exists in isolated pockets in some developing countries.
Ebola killed 11,323 from 2013 to 2016 and is believed to have originated in fruit bats consumed as bush meats in Africa.
HIV/AIDS also most likely originated in bush meats (thought to be monkeys and chimpanzees) in West-Central Africa. The worldwide death toll from 1981 to 2018 is around 32 million.
Up to 650,000 animal diseases have the potential to make the jump across species to humans. Around 5 new diseases appear within human populations every year, with any one of them having the potential to become an epidemic or perhaps a pandemic.
Covid-19 or Corona Virus (SARS-CoV-2)
The contagious pandemic of the 21st century is Covid-19. The virus that causes COVID-19 is a coronavirus, not an influenza virus.
Today we have telephones, radio, television, and the Internet to communicate with people more quickly than in the past. (In 1918 they had snail mail, newspapers and morse-code type telegraph offices. Telephones were antiquated and scarce. Broadcast radio did not exist)
Today we have spread the virus around the world by widespread international travel by plane and cruise ships (in 1918 only a few traveled far by rail and steamships (think Titanic), which took days, perhaps weeks to reach their destinations)
Today scientists, medical experts, and governments are sharing information about Covid-19. Currently, effective Covid-19 vaccines are becomming available. However, we are ‘not out of the woods’ until 70 – 80 percent of populations have been vaccinated..
We have gained knowledge and experience from other smaller, more recent epidemics including the London Flu 1971/73 (killed around 1,000), Ebola virus disease 1976 to the present (EVD killed around 12,000), Middle East respiratory syndrome 2012 to the present (MERS-CoV has killed around 1,000 it is believed to have passed to humans from camels), and Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome 2002/04 (SARS-CoV killed around 1,000). It is believed to have passed into the human population from Civet Cats in China.
Since SARS (2002/04) the advances in genetic technology needed to understand the Covid-19 virus and develop diagnostic tests or treatments have advanced. Effective vaccines have been developed, however the threat of infection will remain for most of us for another year or two. We may need annual vacinations to treat mutated strains as they arise within the untreated populations?
The lack of good genetics might help to protect some from infection, however more practical things can make a big difference for most of us. These may seem a little extreme, however, in the absence of an effective vaccine for all strains of the virus, they are the best way to suppress or beat it.
Governments, medical science researchers, and you need to be vigilant in case one of those animal diseases becomes into-species and makes the jump into human populations. It is not a case of ‘if’ but rather ‘when’. These are a few of the things you can do on a practical level to help protect yourself.
- Regularly wash your hands. Use soap and water, or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Maintain a safe distance from anyone who is coughing or sneezing.
- Wear a face mask in public to prevent inhalation of the virus, and prevent you from touching your own face.
- Consider wearing protective glasses or a clear face screen to protect the eyes.
- Hand sanitize before and after you touch your own eyes, nose, or mouth.
- Consider wearing disposable gloves in public.
- Regularly sanitize your phone, keys, and other items.
- Consider sanitizing or disinfecting everything that comes into your home and workplace.
- Leave shoes outside, or just inside the front door.
- An antiseptic mouth wash might help to prevent infection after being in public places.
- A hot shower with soap might also help to prevent infection immediately after returning home, and a change into fresh clean clothes.
- Wash street clothes in a hot wash and where possible dry in a hot clothes drier or direct sunlight.
- Leave street footwear outside or sanitize.
- Cover your nose and mouth with your bent elbow or a tissue when you cough or sneeze. Then dispose of the tissue. Then hand sanitize.
- Isolate yourself at home if you feel unwell. Do NOT go to work, school, shopping, or socializing – you could be spreading the disease to everyone you come into contact with. Worse still, they could die if you did not help to prevent infection.
- If in doubt check body temperature for a fever.
- Loss of senses of small and taste can be an indicator of infection.
- If you have a fever, cough, and difficulty breathing, seek medical attention.
- Phone and discuss your symptoms with your health professional or a nearby hospital. Do not turn up unannounced.
- Some evidence shows that vitamin K may offer some protection from developing a bad case of Covid-19. Therefore the more direct sunlight exposure you can get the better. (Infection rates increase during winter and decrease during simmer)
- The good news is there are rapid tests available to show if you do or do not have an infection.
- Follow the directions of your local health authorities.
- If you are infected authorities will want to contact everyone you have been in contact with so they can test them too. In this way they can isolate outbreaks of infection before they spread further. Until there is an effective vaccine distributed throughout the whole population, it is the only way to avoid the same sort of results as the Spanish Flu one hundred years ago.
- Some people have only mild symptoms and some people have no symptoms at all, yet they are contagious and can spread the virus to many other people without being aware they are a ‘super-spreader’.
- Avoid all unneeded visits to nursing homes for the elderly and medical facilities until the pandemic has ended. This will allow healthcare workers to operate more effectively, without distractions, therefore protecting you and others.
- Ignore pressure from political, commercial, or ideological factions who somehow want to profit from the pandemic.
Just like Covid-19, both viral and bacterial pneumonia can spread to other people through inhalation of airborne droplets from an infected persons sneeze or cough. You can also get pneumonia by coming into contact with contaminated surfaces.
Generally, the signs and symptoms of Pneumonia can be similar to Covid-19, however it is not as contagious or deadly. Symptoms can include:
- coughing perhaps producing phlegm (mucus)
- night-time sweating or chills
- shortness of breath and difficulty breathing
- chest pain that’s worse when you cough
- feelings of tiredness or fatigue
- loss of appetite
- nausea or vomiting
Between 2 and 3 million people die each year from pneumonia. It is the leading cause of death for children aged under 5 years worldwide. People aged over 70 are also most vulnerable. Africa has the highest death rates.There is a vaccination available to protect against pneumonia.
Other risk factors include;
- weakened immune systems caused by disease or use of medications, such as steroids or certain cancer drugs.
- people suffering asthma, cystic fibrosis, diabetes, or heart failure
- recent respiratory infections, such as a colds and flu
- tobacco smokers, certain drug users, and heavy alcohol drinkers
- exposure to pollution, fumes, and certain chemicals
influenza (or the flu) is contagious. It is spread by a virus from person to person. It is not the same as the common cold. There are many different virus strains. Vaccinations are available to protect against current strains of the virus. Influenza is a serious disease because it can lead to:
- ear infections
- heart and other organ damage
- brain inflammation and brain damage
- death. Up to 650 000 people die of respiratory diseases linked to seasonal flu each year.
- during the Covid-19 pandemic, Influenza spread has reduced significantly. No doubt because of the efforts to suppress Covid-19. “The Western Australian Health Department has recorded 216 influenza notifications this year to August 14, compared to 4,418 at the same time last year.”
Rhinovirus causes around half of all common colds, however other viruses may cause the symptoms of a cold, including adenovirus, influenza virus, respiratory syncytial virus, and parainfluenza virus.
The common cold is not a defined disease, but rather a collection of symptoms including coughs, sneezing, a runny nose, sore throat, tiredness, headaches, and perhaps a fever. The common cold therefore is a syndrome because it is a collection of common symptoms with many possible causes. There is no vaccination available to protect against the common cold.
People who have a weak immune system can suffer complications from a common cold leading to serious illnesses, even death.
You can do the following to help strengthen your immunity and suppress or beat Pandemic and Epidemic infections, and reduce their severity and duration.
- Do NOT let yourself be overcome by fear and panic. Calmly work the plan and be safe.
- reduce stress and anxiety. They will only distract you from your ‘new normal’ during the epidemic or pandemic.
- call family, friends, and neighbors by phone or social media to check on their welfare.
- if available, get vaccinated.
- unvaccinated populations can become a ‘nest’ and ‘breeding ground’ for future mutations of the virus. They could reignite the pandemic. Therefore encourage you family and friends to get vaccinated.
- quit tobacco smoking. According to a study of 2.4 million people by Kings College London smokers are 14 percent more likely to contract Covid-19 than non-smokers.
- drink alcohol in moderation, if you drink any at all.
- maintain a healthy balance of work (perhaps in isolation at home), recreation, and sleep.
- enjoy regular exercise and maintain fitness.
- a diet high in fruit, nuts and vegetables, and low in sugar and refined carbohydrates
- maintain a healthy weight
- recover from Diabetes Type 2
- maintain social distancing. This is likely to become part of our ‘new normal’ post Covid-19.
- sanitize and wash your hands with soap regularly. This is likely to become part of our ‘new normal’ post Covid-19.
- only drink safe potable water
- protect from, and screen from insect bites
- get as much sun exposure as practical without burning
- try garlic, zinc, selenium, magnesium, echinacea, vitamin C (ascorbic acid), B group vitamins, vitamin D, and green tea to boost your immune system.
- if you or a family member has symptoms isolate the infected person from all other family members. This is likely to become part of our ‘new normal’ post Covid-19.
- get tested if you think you have been exposed or you have symptoms.
- contact tracing of infected individuals must identify, isolate, and test those who may have been infected but may not be showing any symptoms of the disease.
- in a pandemic self isolate as much as possible. Stay away from crowded places and keep a distance from neighbors.
- risking a ‘second wave’ of infection by trying to hurry back to ‘normal’ can be far worse than the first wave of infection.
- without the availability of mass vaccinations to fight an infectious epidemic or pandemic, the better option is to drive it into ‘virtual extinction’ with mass self-isolation, testing, and treatment of the sick by medical professionals.
- those with comorbidities (the elderly, overweight, and immunocompromised.) should be the last to be reintroduced into the community once the ‘pandemic storm’ is over, as their immune system is weaker.
- maintain a positive attitude. Keep busy.
- listen to your Immunity Strength to Beat Covid Pandemic MP3.
Welcome Subliminal Affirmations: Immunity Strength to Beat Covid Pandemic
In psychology, the deep unconscious mind is often referred to as ‘the child within’. Like a child, the deep unconscious is not logical. It does not understand time or reality. Just like a small child, a simple message repeated often enough will eventually become a new deep unconscious belief.
The ‘adult’ logical conscious mind usually filters incoming information. So, if it does not ‘fit with’ current beliefs it may be rejected, and not passed down to the deep unconscious for processing and storage as long term memories. This is why reading positive affirmations aloud usually fails to make much impression upon the deep unconscious mind – it has already been rejected by the surface conscious mind as untrue. Immunity Strength to Beat Covid Pandemic subliminal affirmations are skilfully written messages, professionally camouflaged below music or environmental foreground sounds, so the logical conscious mind cannot hear them (and therefore cannot filter them out either).
With repetition, Immunity Strength to Beat Covid Pandemic drives our ‘self-talk’ and creates our unconscious beliefs that in turn drive our behaviors and habits, which are auto-behaviors. As the unconscious mind consistently hears these inspiring words it eventually accepts them as a new truth. The transformation can be almost immediate and miraculous because the change happens ‘inside’, with no conscious effort.
“You become what you believe”
Importantly, no hypnotic trance is required for success! The secret is the way Immunity Strength to Beat Covid Pandemic affirmations are repeated over and over again every minute, just below conscious awareness, but within an awareness of your deep unconscious.
Only Welcome Immunity Strength to Beat Pandemics and Epidemics subliminal affirmations feature these important properties;
- We think for the first time in the world, around 70 percent of the world’s online population can access subliminal affirmations in their own native language, in one place.
- Chinese-Mandarin, Spanish, Indonesian-Malay, Arabic, Portuguese and Indian – Hindi join English with at least 5 variants each.
- 90 percent discount off individual variants, and a further 25 percent off discounted Bundles, for a limited time only.
- You can clearly hear the ‘first read’ of every Immunity Strength to Beat Covid Pandemic subliminal before it slides down below the masking foreground music and sounds. In this way, you consciously, logically, and analytically process the message. This builds conscious trust and confidence in the affirmation messages. Conscious acceptance ‘un-locks the gate’ making it even more effective.
- As your deep unconscious continues to listen, your conscious may hear ‘distant’ words, somewhere within the foreground music. Research proves this audio level to be most effective in creating unconscious learnings and long-term change. It is also reassuring because you consciously know what your deep unconscious mind is hearing, without the tedious repetition.
- In psychology, the deep unconscious is often referred to as ‘the child (mind) within’. Just like small children, it enjoys repetition, and that is the best way for it to learn.
- Because Welcome Immunity Strength to Beat Pandemics and Epidemics subliminal MP3’s are more effective the longer you listen on ‘repeat’ while driving, working, at the gym, running, sleeping, or anytime you choose. There is no need to focus on listening because they are designed to be most effective in the background.
- If you listen while sleeping, on ‘repeat’ your unconscious mind will hear the Immunity Strength to Beat Covid Pandemic message more than 400 times every night. If you were to listen to the ‘Environmental – Lake waves’ MP3 or ‘Theta’ binaural waves while sleeping. You can choose to listen to the pleasant piano and guitar’ melody and the ‘Zumba’ – Latin style dance music during the day. Then your deep unconscious can hear the affirmations repeated an additional 800 – 1200 times. That’s powerful.
- The more you listen to your Welcome Immunity Strength to Beat Pandemics and Epidemics subliminal affirmation messages = greater number of repetitions heard by the deep unconscious = clear negative emotions and self-limiting beliefs = a new attitude and behaviors.
- You can combine Immunity Strength to Beat Covid Pandemic with Welcome a Strong Immune System and Welcome No Stress and Anxiety, Welcome Life Free From Fear of Disease and Welcome Life Free From Fear of Death for better results.
- Perhaps the cheapest and easiest option is to do is to download and listen to Immunity Strength to Beat Covid Pandemic subliminal affirmations as recommended. This approach is very effective for many people.
- The listening time it takes to change will vary with every individual. Following optional ‘one-on-one’ online therapy with Peter Zapfella most will notice measurable changes almost immediately.
- If you have not ‘cleared’ the underlying emotional challenge and associated deep unconscious beliefs before listening to your ‘Welcome’ subliminal affirmations you can expect it to take longer for behavioral changes to occur, perhaps weeks. As everyone has a different life story it would be irresponsible for us to suggest a specific time period.
- So, keep listening to your ‘Welcome’ subliminal affirmations as often as practical day-by-day until you create personal miracles in your life! Perhaps, the first you may know you have changed will be positive comments from family and friends who have noticed subtle changes in you.
- Peter Zapfella has more than 25 years of professional experience as a psychotherapist, having consulted for some of Australia’s largest and most respected companies, and thousands of members of the public in his clinic.
- ‘Welcome’ subliminal affirmations are backed by optional ‘one-on-one’ consultations with Peter Zapfella worldwide via either Skype, FaceTime, Viber and Facebook Messenger. Ask for a ‘Welcome’ discount at Skypetherapy.live
An alternative option is to consult with Peter using Skype to complete diagnostics and a one-on-one interview where he can recommend the most appropriate supplements, nutrition, MP3 resources etc etc for your individual challenge. Electronic ‘live’ translation is available.
“Today is the future you created yesterday, and
tomorrow you create in your thoughts today.
So be inspired by what your unconscious mind thinks … NOW!”
Subliminal Affirmations: Welcome Immunity Strength to Beat Covid Pandemic
“You do not smoke tobacco. You might notice how good you feel when you drink alcohol in moderation, if you drink any at all. You maintain a balance of work, recreation, and sleep. You really enjoy regular exercise and maintain fitness. Your diet is high in fruit and vegetables, and low in sugar and refined carbohydrates, so you maintain a healthy weight. It is easier now for you to maintain social distancing and sanitize and wash your hands regularly. Now you reduce stress and have a positive attitude about your ability to strengthen your immune system.
You might not have noticed, you are now more clear in the mind, more relaxed in the body, you are coping better with everything and everybody… more confident… greater self-control… the way you feel is becoming better and better, you are more confident and coping better with everything and everybody, because the burden has been lifted forever and ever now that you have improved immunity from diseases”
Please read the Subliminal Listening Guide before use.
‘Click’ on the image to read details.
Satisfaction Guaranteed. We are so delighted with the Immunity Strength to Beat Covid Pandemic subliminal affirmations they come with the same industry-leading, lifetime money-back, guarantee as all ‘Welcome’ Subliminal Affirmations. ‘Click’ on the image to read details.
EXCELLENT REASONS WHY
‘WELCOME’ SUBLIMINAL AFFIRMATIONS
ARE YOUR BEST CHOICE
‘Click’ on the image to read details.
Related and recommended products;
- Welcome Life Free From Fear of Death
- Welcome a Strong Immune System
- Welcome Freedom From Pain
- Welcome Life Free From Fear of Disease
- Welcome Life Beyond Depression
- Welcome No Stress and Anxiety
- Quit Anxiety and Panic Attacks
- Quit Depression
- Quit Anxiety and Panic Attacks
Created and © Copyright 2017-20 Peter Zapfella. All Rights Reserved. Backlinks invited.
A former client has gifted this gold nugget to Peter Zapfella in thanks.