Peter Zapfella is a highly renowned and internationally accredited:
- Master Practitioner and Trainer of Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP),
- Master Practitioner and Trainer of Emotional Alignment Therapy,
- Master Practitioner of Time Line Therapy(R),
- Master Practitioner of Neuro Semantics,
- Master Practitioner and Trainer of Ericksonian and traditional Hypnotherapy,
- Master Practitioner and Trainer CYBER-BAND(R) Hypnotherapy, and Psychotherapy.
Peter consults for some of Australia’s largest companies, and members of the general public, with his one session FREE of SMOKING – for life! method, and other therapies. Peter assists many people to quit smoking who have failed with other methods and other therapists. He has been in private practice for more than 20 years.
Peter himself has trained under Master Trainers Dr Everett James Ph.D Hypno (USA), Dr Adriana James Ph.D Hypno (AUS), Julie Silverthorn Psych (USA), John Overduff Psych (USA), Philippa Bond (AUS), Dr Michael Hall Ph.D Psych (USA), Rev. Dr. Bodenhamer Ph.D Theo (USA), and Dr Susan Chu MD. (HK), Ardith James (USA), George Faddoul (AUS), Lori Flores (USA), Tim Halborn (USA), Dennis Sartain Ph.D Psych (candidate) (UK), Sue Knight (UK), Kis Halborn (USA), Bogdan Bobocea (AUS) and others.
Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) training has an international standard within all international NLP training organisations, and NLP has been certified within the Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF).
Peter Zapfella is a Master of Hypnosis. He graduated from the Australian Academy of Hypnotic Science in Melbourne (now renamed the Academy of Hypnotic Science), under the stewardship of the late Doctor James Goulding Ph.D (AUS), Joane Goulding (AUS) LMASCH., LMAACHP, Emeritus MPCHA, MATMS. She has been nominated the La Grande Dame of Hypnotherapy in Australia.” Joane is a consultant to the Hypnotherapy Council of Australia (HCA) with over 40 years’ experience as a teacher and educator of Clinical Hypnotherapy. She is a Director of the Goulding Institute and creator of the Goulding SleepTalk process, a published author and international speaker. Her professional qualifications include: Clinical Hypnotherapy, Education, Supervision, Training and development and Psycho-nutrition. Among other’s Peter also trained with media psychologist, the late John Cheetham (AUS). John was well known for his commentary, as a psychologist, on radios 3AW, and 6PR, 5AA and 2UE and the National 9 and 7 TV Networks across Australia.
Peter qualified with a Diploma of Clinical Hypnotherapy, a course now fully recognised by Victorian Qualifications Authority (VQA) and Australian Government Department of Education, Science and Training (DEST). The diploma is recognized by the Australian Government, approved by the Australian Hypnotherapists Association (AHA), the Australian Society of Clinical Hypnotherapists (ASCH) and the Australian Association of Clinical Hypnotherapy and Psychotherapy (AACHP). The academy is a founder member of Hypnotherapy Council of Australia.
Peter is also an accomplished comedy hypnotist having performed his own Comedy Hypnosis Show across Australia and internationally since 1998. He has always ensured his hypno-performers are the stars of the show, experiencing an exciting, fun-filled, unforgettable evening of entertainment. This has given Peter a depth of hypnotic trance knowledge and experience few hypnotherapists can equal.
Peter Zapfella worked for the veteran American stage hypnotist Reif Spano, who demonstrated unique trance induction techniques. Peter also studied under the late legendary American stage hypnotist Dr Ormond McGill Ph.D. the Dean of American Hypnotists.
Peter has been a counselor, NLP therapist and hypnotherapist in Darwin, Bali, Singapore, Cebu (Philippines) and Mandurah (Perth) and soon in Jakarta (and formerly Melbourne and Sydney) private practice since 1995. He was one of the first to use VOIP, such as Skype to treat clients around the world.
While the ‘average’ therapist works from the book, Peter Zapfella wrote THE book. He is a published author. He understands the HOW and WHY of hypnosis, and neuro linguistics. He understands addiction and how you can quickly overcome it, without withdrawals.
Peter developed the Emotional Alignment Therapy method, demonstrating his profound understanding of how the unconscious mind works. He was one of the first to develop the one session, quit smoking tobacco method. In fact, Peter usually requires just one session with his clients (individually – not groups) to effect their desired change. Now you can successfully overcome your issues with the convenience of just one session. Be it personally with advanced hypnotherapy in Darwin, Bali, Jakarta, Perth, Mandurah.or online via from almost anywhere in the world.
Peter Zapfella’s Qualifications:
- More than 20 years international experience as a practitioner, assisting thousands of people to change their lives for the better, one by one.
- Internationally Accredited Master Practitioner and Trainer Neuro Linguistic Programming– NLP (USA 1995. Sydney 2001 & 2008. Dr Tad James & others. Advanced Neuro Dynamics. USA)
- Internationally Accredited Master Time Line Therapy ® (USA 1995. Sydney 2001 & 2008. Peter trained with the developer of the technique, Dr James)
- Originator, Master and Trainer of Emotional Alignment Therapy.
- Co-Originator, Master and Trainer of Cyber Band Hypnotherapy ® for weight control.
- Master Neuro Semantics (Sydney. 2001. Peter trained with the developers, Dr Michael Hall & Dr Rev Bobby Bodenhammer)
- Master and Trainer of Ericksonian and traditional Hypnotherapy (USA 1995 & Sydney 2001. Peter trained with the Executive Director of the American Institute of Hypnosis)
- Diploma Hypnosis (Melbourne 1995 Australian Academy Hypnotic Science now VQA and DEST recognised)
- Peter is a student and Practitioner of Behavioral Medicine, integrating knowledge in biological, behavioral, social science, health psychology, and applied psychophysiological therapies relevant to long-term health and well-being. (He does not claim to be a Medicinae Doctor)
- Comedy Stage Hypnotist experience across Australia and abroad – 17 years.
- Saiminho-Jutsu Sensei.
- Clinical member (0908270) Australian Hypnotherapists Association, Certified Hypnotherapist (1097) American Board of Hypnotherapy, Certified Master Practitioner (0291) American Board of Neuro-Linguistic Programming, Certified Master Practitioner (2093) Time Line Therapy Association – former member of all of these and others.
- He quit tobacco smoking back in 1983.
- Peter has maintained a normal BMI.
- Senior First Aid Certificate
- He is a Metaphysical Counselor with more than 40 years experience and training in various metaphysical studies. For instance he has studied personally with Dr. Deepak Chopra MD (US), Dr. Wayne Dwyer MD (US), Stuart Wilde (UK) and many others. In addition he has been initiated into the Shamanic Sciences of Huna and various meditation practices, after traveling to Asia and Hawaii.
- “I am so thankful to be able to use my life talents to assist people to change their lives for the better. It is a privilege and a pleasure.” – Peter Zapfella
Cyber-Band is the ® registered trade mark of Peter Zapfella and Coral.A.Conrad.
Time-Line Therapy is the ® registered trade mark of Tad James.