You already have a six-pack.
The problem is, it is covered by a layer of ugly fat.
The 6-pack program has a 3 prong approach.
1. A healthy fat burning diet.
2. Overcoming stress, anxiety and depression.
3. A daily exercise program, to burn excess fat and build muscle.
The most relevant muscle groups to develop are the;
- Transverus abdominis
- Rectus abdominis
- External abdominal obliques
- Internal abdominal obliques
We collectively call them the abs. You already have a six-pack deep inside.
Have you noticed how many, if not most, young men aged between about 15 and 25 have natural abs? As people age the fat builds up around the waist and over the tummy.
The reasons include:
- Young people tend to be more active, and therefore burn more energy.
- Young people are growing, and using more energy.
- Young people therefore have a higher rate of metabolism, their bodies burn more energy at rest.
- As people age they tend to eat as much or even more than they did when younger.
- They tend to do less activity.
- This energy (calories or kilojoules) is stored in the body as fat.
- As people age they tend to stress more as adult responsibilities catch-up. As a result the body produces the steroid hormone – cortisol.
- Symptoms of too much cortisol include weight gain, particularly around the tummy. ache and irregular menstrual cycles in women.
- The genetic’s you inherited also influence your metabolism rate, and fat storage.
- You already have a six-pack deep inside.
Beyond dreaming, there is not much you can do to reverse your age, so we will look at the other factors.
The good news is that science has now come to our rescue. The research has been done, and the results are in. Yes, you can efficiently expose those abs to the world, and it may be easier than you think.
You can start by avoiding the fat producing foods. Unlike the girl in this photo, you really should stay far far away from trans-fats. These are found is pastries, pizza, cakes, fried food and typical ‘fast foods’.
The other major cause of fat is sugar. Any food stuffs and drinks with sugar should be avoided, if you wnat a 6-pack. Cut-out, or illiminate sugar from your diet and watch the fat melt away fast.
Instead, choose to enjoy fat burning foods, including fresh fruits, vegetables and lean meats and fish.
Eating correctly will contribute around 70% of your fat loss effort. You already have a six-pack deep inside.
Check the resources listed at; http://peterzapfella.com/index.php/shop/directory/
You can reduce the cortisol effects upon the body by specifically reducing stress, anxiety, depression emotions and fear too. See http://peterzapfella.com/index.php/weight-control/
If you do not have a visible ‘six pack’ now, you can ‘burn’ the covering fat layer to reveal it, usually within 12 weeks. You will feel fitter and healthier too.
How? Just by investing 20-40 minutes of intensive activity every day, your body will burn up fat fast, and build more muscle too.
Exercise, particularly building the abs will contribute around 30% of your 6-pack building effort. Remember you already have a six-pack deep inside.
Use this resorce to motivate you:
Check the resources listed at;
Why wait until … never? Do it today …. now.
Australia (DarwinHypnosis.com.au and MandurahHypnosis.com)
Mobile/Cell Phone: + 61 (0) 4 3271 8026
Australia Landline: + 61 (0) 8 95 352 358
Peter’s Direct (StarHub) Mobile/Cell Phone: + 65 94251223
(for Singapore, Australia, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Hong Kong and Taiwan)
SingaporeHypnosis.sg Mobile/Cell Agents Phone: + 65 91325495
SKYPE ID Peter Zapfella