Our ‘Welcome’ Subliminal Affirmations have been designed by Peter Zapfella who is an internationally qualified and recognized Master Hypnotist. He graduated from the Australian Academy of Hypnotic Science in Melbourne in 1995, under the stewardship of the late Doctor James Goulding (AUS)(who trained under Gil Boyne in the USA), Joane Goulding (AUS) LMASCH., LMAACHP, Emeritus MPCHA, MATMS. She has been nominated the La Grande Dame of Hypnotherapy in Australia.” Joane is a consultant to the Hypnotherapy Council of Australia (HCA) with over 40 years’ experience as a teacher and educator of Clinical Hypnotherapy. She is a Director of the Goulding Institute and creator of the Goulding SleepTalk® process, a published author and international speaker. Among other’s Peter also trained with media psychologist, the late John Cheetham (AUS). John is well known for his commentary, as a psychologist, on radios 3AW, and 6PR, 5AA and 2UE and the National 9 and 7 TV Networks across Australia. The course is now fully recognized by Victorian Qualifications Authority (VQA) and Australian Government Department of Education, Science and Training (DEST). The diploma is recognized by the Australian Government, approved by the Australian Hypnotherapists Association (AHA), the Australian Society of Clinical Hypnotherapists (ASCH) and the Australian Association of Clinical Hypnotherapy and Psychotherapy (AACHP). The academy is a founder member of Hypnotherapy Council of Australia. Following his successful studies at the AAHS Peter then travelled to the USA to study with the Executive Director of the American Institute of Hypnotherapy, Dr Everett James Ph.D. Hypno (USA). Peter co-developed the Cyber-Band ® Hypnosis method for weight loss. He has more than 20 years clinical experience in this field. No other online subliminal affirmations source has more relevant qualifications and experience.
- Peter won the annual student prize at his graduation from the Australian Academy of Hypnotic Science.
- “Interested in some hypnosis? Peter Zapfella is one of the most successful hypnotist’s in Australia…” George Akary. Master Hypnotherapist. Woolongong. New South Wales.
- Peter is a Master and Trainer of Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP), He trained under Master Trainers Dr Tad James Ph.D. Hypno (USA), Dr Adriana James Ph.D. Hypno (AUS), Julie Silverthorne Psych (USA), John Overduff Psych (USA), Philippa Bond (AUS), and Dr Susan Chu MD. (HK), Ardith James (USA), George Faddoul (AUS), Lori Flores (USA), Tim Halborn (USA), Dr, Denis Sartain Ph.D. Psych (UK), Sue Knight (UK), Kis Halborn (USA), Dr.Bogdan Bobocea D.C.H.(AUS) and others from 1995 onward. Peter developed the Emotional Alignment Technique method (formerly Emotional Alignment Therapy). He is a Master of Time-Line Therapy ®. He trained under the developer Dr. James in 1995, 2001 and 2008. He has more than 22 years clinical experience in these fields. No other online subliminal messages provider has more relevant qualifications and experience.
- “Many times, Dr Tad James and Dr Adriana James mention your name during NLP and hypnosis trainings as a success story.” Dr Bogdan Bobocea D.C.H. The CEO of Tad James Company, Australia. (This is the largest NLP training organization in the world).
- In 2001 Peter also studied Neuro Semantics, with the originator’s Dr Michael Hall Ph.D. Psych (USA)
- and Dr. Bodenhamer Ph.D. Theo(USA)
- No other Internet subliminal download web site in the world has more relevant qualifications and experience.
- Peter is a leader in his field as a natural health practitioner – not a follower. While many therapists just read the books, Peter wrote the book. He has been a published author since 1979.
- Peter Zapfella is the first therapist anywhere in the world to fly on to offshore oil and gas rigs to conduct therapies. From December 2007 to February 2008 Peter made 8 visits via helicopter, to the oil and gas platforms operated by Woodside Energy on the North-West Shelf off Western Australia. He worked one-on-one with around 80 workers who had to quit smoking in readiness for the planned 1st March total smoking ban. They achieved their goal, and the total smoking ban was achieved on time. Peter Zapfella returned to work with around 50 staff at the Woodside operated Karratha Gas Plant who wanted to quit smoking, in March 2011. Peter was then asked to return to Woodside’s Pluto Project in August 2012, to take another 40-50 through stop smoking advanced hypnosis therapy. Why has one of Australia’s major companies kept calling Peter back? Because he gets results!
- Peter has regularly appeared on radio and television over the years discussing these therapies.
- Peter Zapfella has performed his Comedy Hypnosis Show across Australia and internationally since 1998. Peter Zapfella worked for the veteran American stage hypnotist Reif Spano (USA), who demonstrated unique trance induction techniques. Peter also studied under the late legendary American stage hypnotist the “Dean of American Hypnotists” Dr Ormond McGill(USA).
- He is a Metaphysical Counsellor with more than 40 years experience and training in various metaphysical and psychic studies. For instance he has studied personally with Deepak Chopra MD (US), Dr. Wayne Dwyer MD (US), Stuart Wilde (UK) and many others. In addition, he has been initiated into the Shamanic Sciences of Huna and various meditation practices, after traveling to Asia and Hawaii.
- The genesis of our MP3’s began way back in 1988 when Peter Zapfella purchased a series of subliminal affirmation cassettes by Stuart Wilde. Then in 1996 Peter recorded his first in studio relaxation cassette for clinic clients. He started researching subliminals in the same year. Peter had intended to create several more cassette-based products, however state-of-the-art recording studio technology was so expensive in those days – and the Internet was in its infancy too. The time was not yet right.
- If you had a bucket of mud (representing negative emotions and behaviors), but you wanted a bucket of clean fresh water (representing positive emotions and behaviors), you could put the bucket of mud under a tap and run fresh clean water (representing subliminal affirmations) into the bucket. But it would take a long time, and you would still have a bucket of muddy water. That is an analogy of how most subliminal affirmation downloads currently available on the Internet work, or perhaps do not work. Peter Zapfella uses his one-on-one therapies to ‘throw out’ or delete the mud (representing negative emotions and behaviors) and then you can choose to use the ‘Welcome’ Subliminal Affirmations to quickly and efficiently refill the bucket with fresh clean water (representing positive emotions and behaviors). No mud!
- Subliminal Affirmations re-train your unconscious mind with constant positive messages, just below conscious awareness. It is as if someone is persistently telling you wonderful, inspiring things about yourself. If the conscious mind were to hear these continuous encouraging messages, repeated every minute or so, it would quickly tire, and perhaps not accept them. It could ‘filter them out’. Such as … “Shut up! I don’t believe you’” Put simply: we skillfully camouflage the positive affirmations within pleasant masking music and sound effects. When the unconscious mind consistently hears these inspiring messages, it accepts them as a new truth. The personal changes are miraculous because they happen ‘inside’ with no conscious effort.
- “Today is the future you created yesterday, and tomorrow you create in your thoughts today. So be inspired by what your unconscious mind thinks … today.” – Peter Zapfella
- Peter Zapfella’s ‘Welcome’ Subliminal messages are like a caring parent or good friend who is inspiring you to develop new behaviors, habits, and beliefs that you already know you want and need to develop a happier, better life. They motivate you to change for the better. They focus your unconscious mind, and encourage it to make positive changes as it hears the messages are constantly repeated.
- Our unconscious mind reflects our self-talk, which in turn become unconscious beliefs, which then drive our behaviours, which create emotions which reflect our self talk… and so it goes around and around like a dog chasing its tail.
- The secret of success is the way the affirmations are repeated over and over again, just below conscious awareness, but within awareness of the unconscious mind. No hypnotic trance is required for success!
- “…if you repeat it frequently enough (even if it is a BIG lie) people will sooner or later believe it.” – Adolph Hitler.
- “I am still getting SO much out of the first recording I haven’t started the others. Mostly the improvement is in my happiness 🙂 and motivation to care for my life. I have more energy and am interested to improve things around me whereas I was feeling defeated, that life was basically over, and very apathetic and tired both mentally and physically.You have the BEST voice to listen to and I am still journeying through inner mores during the recording because of your voice and the different places it still takes me to. I wish everyone in the world had a personal Peter recording, I really do.”
Best wishes, Beth McLelland. Dianella, Perth, Western Australia.
- “Thank you so much for the audio. What a wonderful way to relax. It’s almost like being in a dream and you are so wonderfully relaxed afterwards. I have listened to it every day.” Kind regards, Nikki Anderson. USA.
- “Wow, this ‘Why Welcome subliminal affirmations are best’ is a great article, you did such a great job writing it. We are looking for writers that are talented like you. Email me if your interested.” – firstname.lastname@example.org
- As your conscious…. listens, your unconscious… learns. Your unconscious creates new neurological connections…. and opens its self to new positive belief’s. These are new possibilities of behavior, and new positive experiences of reality.
- Our ‘Welcome’ Subliminal messages cannot make you do anything which conflicts with your desired beliefs and behaviors. They will influence you toward making the improvements and changes that you choose to make in your life.
- The sound level of the affirmation messages is low and masked by environmental sounds and music so that your conscious mind can barely hear them, so they don’t interfere with other things you may be doing. Note that loud background sounds may drown-out the subliminal affirmations making them less effective. You can overcome this problem by slipping on some stereo earphones, or listen when sleeping.
- A series of positive affirmations are available, some especially for children, which can be played while they sleep, to help overcome common emotional problems in children. They do not require a prior session with Peter Zapfella to be highly effective, because the unconscious mind of a child is more supple and malleable than an adult’s.
- More people on the Internet, around the world, speak English as their first, second or third language than any other language. Many people who cannot speak English can understand it fairly well. Therefore the vast majority of people online around the world can benefit from the Welcome subliminal affirmations. (Peter Zapfella has successfully worked with non-English speaking clients because they can understand enough English)
- The ‘language’ of the unconscious mind is emotion. We can feel our unconscious through emotions, and we communicate how we feel to other people with emotion. Therefore, Peter Zapfella’s ‘Welcome’ Subliminal Affirmations are scripted with emotionally charged words, and when recorded they are portrayed using emotion in a theatrical manner (emoted), to make them more effective.
- Michael Watson is an American neuro linguistic programming (NLP) and hypnosis master practitioner and trainer. He published ‘The Little Book of Laughnosis: Using the Hypnotic Power of Unconditional Laughter to Change Lives’, and co-authored ‘Speak Ericksonian: Mastering the Hypnotic Methods of Milton Erickson’. Michael says … “I am an NLP and hypnosis trainer with a 30-year history in the field, and quite frankly, when I look around the ‘academic and professional hypnosis community’ I see more bullshit than substance.”
- WARNING: Many subliminal affirmation MP3 download web sites claim their products create miraculous changes for listeners within days, or weeks. Truth is, any subliminal affirmation MP3 is NOT therapy. They support therapy.
- Everyone of us is unique. We have all had different life experiences and we react to them differently too. By listening to these subliminal messages you can train your unconscious mind to develop these principals of excellence. While these qualities will be adopted in time, they can be ‘blocked’ by pre-existing negative emotions and deep unconscious beliefs.
- Most emotional and behavioural challenges can respond well to one-on-one psychotherapy tailored to the individual, using Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP), hypnotherapy and perhaps cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT). That is why Peter Zapfella suggests you start with one-on-one therapy using Skype and then use the ‘Welcome’ subliminal affirmations to ‘lock-in’ the unconscious shifts long-term. Of course you can ‘flip-it’ and try the ‘Welcome’ MP3’s first, and see if they are effective for you without therapy. If so, that’s great. If not, see skypetherapy.pro
- The fact remains. If you suffer from any of the 266 personal challenges listed in the ‘Welcome’ subliminal affirmation MP3 directory, you can change your mind and get lasting relief. These MP3’s can form part of your plan.
- WARNING; Research has proven that hypnotic language laws and NLP theory are correct; suggestions and affirmations will only be effective if they are stated in the present tense (such as; “You are now more confident. You believe in yourself because you are naturally more self-assured. “Not in the future tense, such as: “You will be more confident. You will believe in yourself because you will be naturally more self-assured. “) “You will…” has not happened yet, and as you continue to listen to those subliminal products it will never happen. Every qualified hypnotist knows this – it is fundamental knowledge, but too many subliminal web sites actually get it wrong!
- WARNING; Most online subliminal download sites have been incorrectly written and recorded in the first person (such as: “I will be more confident. I will believe in myself because I will be naturally more self-assured. “) When your unconscious hears someone else’s voice, perhaps the opposite sex saying, ‘I’, ‘my’ and ‘me’ – they are obviously talking about themselves – not you! Those affirmations are meaningless to your unconscious mind. You cannot be expected to act upon messages pertaining to themselves. How many subliminal messages web sites get this right? Too few.
- WARNING; A study lead by Professor Nilli Lavie at University College London UK found the human mind – brain is more likely to remember and respond to negative words such as ‘agony’, ‘murder’, and ‘despair’, than positive words such as ‘peace’, “flower’ and ‘cheerful’. A poorly scripted affirmation can instill fear or anxiety in listeners. Before purchasing any MP3 product from any site (including our’s), carefully read the script. You will find some are crap! Do not feed your mind crap!
- However, negative words can be used in a positive context, such as identifying or acknowledging a negative emotion, self-limiting belief or addiction that is being overcome.
- WARNING; Some online subliminals whisper their affirmations. There is no benefit, and it can be argued it is a hindrance to success because it is difficult to emote while whispering (unless it were romantic, and that would be weird, right?).
- WARNING; Some subliminal affirmation web-sites say they have ‘silent’ tracks. Do you really think your unconscious mind can hear and respond to something it cannot hear at all? If your unconscious mind (and for that matter the conscious mind too) cannot hear the message clearly when the foreground sounds are removed, they are listening to the sounds of silence!
- WARNING; Some online subliminals give physically impossible suggestions. (For example: “I am directing fat into my penis.” The erectile tissue in a penis is a spongy material called corpus cavernosum, which fills with blood when erect. It does not fill with fat! The unconscious mind cannot ‘direct fat’ into the penis. The unconscious mind and human body cannot act upon physically impossible suggestions. This subliminal message and other’s like it are a waste of space.
- WARNING; Some online subliminal messages are impossible to achieve because they tell your unconscious how other people will react, people who will never hear the subliminal. (For example: “Men are naturally drawn to me. Men regularly approach me and start conversations. Men see me as feminine and attractive”). Other people cannot react to subliminal messages they have never heard. These suggestions and others like it may lead to profound disappointment for the listener.
- WARNING: High speed speech, multi-layered audio, reversed speech, mumbling speech and echo speech tracks, which cannot be deciphered consciously, cannot be deciphered unconsciously either. Research shows these techniques are ‘gobbledygook’ (a technical term meaning: language that is meaningless). If your unconscious mind (and for that matter the conscious mind too) cannot hear the message clearly when the foreground sounds are removed, then the unconscious mind can hear nothing at all. Web sites selling these products are ‘snake-oil’ salesmen peddling ineffective hype.
- WARNING: Some web sites claim they use a ‘chaos – confusion technique’ for their subliminal messages. The ‘confusion technique’ is a hypnotic trance induction method designed to throw the conscious mind into bewilderment, turmoil, upheaval, shock and disarray, thereby causing trance. Subliminal messages do not require trance to be effective, that is why they are subliminal. Befuddling the unconscious mind will achieve nothing. ‘Chaos – confusion technique’ products achieve nothing.
- WARNING; Some online subliminals have been incorrectly written and recorded because they reinforce negative emotions, self-limiting beliefs and behaviors the listener wants to escape. (For example, they may say: ‘You no longer eat cookies and cake’ – as you read that, what are you thinking about? You must have been thinking about eating cookies and cake, of course). The mind must think of something before it can un-think it. Subliminals which refer to the problem the listener wants to overcome cause the unconscious mind to reinforce the unwanted behavior. Hypnotic language laws state: ‘say it the way you want it’. For example:‘You now eat fresh fruit’. Now you are thinking about fresh fruit. How many online subliminal web sites make this mistake? Too many!
- WARNING: It has come to our attention that some online subliminal web sites have, and are duping customers by selling a range of product titles which are actually all the same thing. ‘Rip off Report’ Other online stores could be selling their customers the wrong affirmation messages simply because the titles have been mixed-up? The audio messages are hidden, so how would you know the difference anyway? The disturbing fact is: There is no way to know for sure what your unconscious mind is subliminally hearing with these particular MP3’s.
- On the other hand, our Welcome subliminal affirmations are transparent and honest. You dont have to take our word for it, check for yourself. You can hear the spoken introduction or ‘first read’ of every Welcome subliminal affirmation, before it slides down below the masking foreground sounds. In this way your conscious mind can logically and analytically process the message once. So, you know your unconscious mind is hearing the correct messages, repeated every minute. This builds conscious trust and confidence in the affirmation messages. This is important because the conscious mind is the ‘filter’ or ‘gate keeper’ to the unconscious mind. Conscious trust and acceptance ‘unlocks the gate’ to the unconscious level of mind and allows the Welcome affirmations to be more effective than other subliminal affirmation’s sold online.
- Our product descriptions are holistic. They include, wherever relevant, brief medical information, dietary notes, supplements, alternative therapies and approaches, including exercises which may assist.
- You can hear ”distant’ spoken words, somewhere within the masking foreground sounds of your Welcome MP3. Research proves this level of subliminal affirmation to be effective in creating unconscious learnings and change.. It is also reassuring for the conscious mind because the words and phrases can sometimes be deciphered, if you listen carefully.
- Peter Zapfella’s Welcome subliminal affirmations employ proven, by research, techniques – not ‘gobbledygook’ and fraud.
- WARNING; Some online subliminal web sites suggest they have both hypnosis and NLP credentials. Yet further examination reveals no details. Peter Zapfella has invested more than $50,000 in his professional education, with the originators and world recognized leaders in their relevant fields.
- WARNING: Several online hypnosis and subliminal download web sites do not list the identity or qualifications of their authors/owners. One of these sites say’s “We know what we’re doing, unlike the many hundreds of amateur subliminal MP3s you find in the online world. Be careful what you feed your brain!” The same site has been listed on ‘Rip off Report’ This individual apparently owns dozens of hypnosis and subliminal download web sites of doubtful integrity. So, as they say … “Be careful what you feed your brain!” They warned you!
- WARNING: Perhaps you have read about James Vicary, who flashed “Eat Popcorn” and “Drink Coca-Cola” subliminal messages on single frames during a Fort Lee, New Jersey movie theatre in 1957? He reported an 18.1% increase in Coke sales and a 57.8% increase in popcorn sales. The media loved the story at the time, it spread like wild fire and no doubt helped Vicary’s struggling marketing business. However the FCC and research psychologists were skeptical. In 1962 Vicary admitted to the hoax in the ‘Advertising Age’. Yet, today various subliminal affirmation sites repeat the hoax as fact.
- James Vicary made it all up. However it got research psychologists thinking. As a result several studies, such as the “Lipton Ice Tea ” experiment concluded that “although Vicary’s advertising techniques appear to have existed only in Vicary’s fantasies, if certain conditions are taken into account (such as opportunity and intent) his fantasies may indeed become reality.”
- WARNING; Abreactions are strong, often disturbing emotional and even physical reactions to something re-experienced from the past as if real. An abreaction could re-traumatize rather than achieve the desired healing, particularly if there is no experienced therapist present to ‘rescue’ the patient (when listening to an MP3 at home for example). Our Welcome subliminal messages are abreaction free, you can rest assured you are safe.
- Mining giant Rio Tinto and its contractors have called upon Peter Zapfella to conduct on site therapies in it’s mines, including: Tom Price, Cape Lambert, Port Hedland, Dampier and Argyle diamond mine. Staff quit tobacco smoking, alcohol problem drinking, depression, anxiety, phobia’s, and work related self-limiting beliefs (such as fear of flying and public speaking). He has visited various gold, salt and other mines to conduct on-site therapy.
Q: Why do Rio Tinto and other’s call for Peter Zapfella every time? A; Because he gets positive results.
- Now you can download and try samples of our MP3’s for FREE! Try ‘Welcome Relaxation’ subliminal affirmations and ‘Deep Hypnotic Relaxation’ MP3’s by Peter Zapfella with our compliments. Others available too. We only ask for your feedback and comments.
- Because we all have different listening preferences, we offer a choice of either gentle ‘lake waves’ (Great for relaxing. WARNING: DO NOT listen to this MP3 when driving or using machinery), pleasant ‘guitar and piano’ and up-beat ‘Zumba’ style Latin dance music (Great for driving and gym) foreground sounds, to mask the spoken subliminal affirmations. You can download whichever match your style and mood.
- Gentle ‘lake waves’
- Pleasant ‘guitar and piano’
- ‘Zumba’ style Latin dance music
- We will add additional masking environmental sounds soon. They are: ‘Mountain Stream’ and ‘Gentle Rain On A Tin Roof’. You can back-order these.
- ‘Mountain stream’
- ‘Gentle rain on a tin roof’
- We have four different binaural beat foreground sounds too. These are; Anti-Anxiety, Beta (stimulating alertness/activity), Theta (stimulating deep sleep), and seXXX (stimulating sexual thoughts and feelings) A binaural beat is an auditory illusion perceived when two different pure-tone sine waves, both with frequencies lower then 1500 Hz, with less than 40 Hz difference between them, are presented to the listener dichotically. They are most effective when heard with headphones, a different tone in each ear. All ‘Welcome’ subliminal affirmation MP3’s created by Peter Zapfella have at least one optional binaural beats variant. This powerful feature is not included with the music and environmental sound variants, so you have a choice.
- Many ‘Welcome’ titles incorporate an optional ‘Anti-Anxiety’ binaural beats MP3, designed to help you feel more confident.
- ‘Anti-Anxiety’ binaurals
- Beta wave binaurals are designed to vitalise you while listening. Great for driving, gym, walking, running and other physical activities. WARNING: DO NOT listen to this MP3 if you want to relax and perhaps sleep, as it is designed to keep you awake.
- Beta wave binaurals
- Theta wave binuarals or isochronic beats can stimulate deep relaxation, and perhaps sleep. WARNING: DO NOT listen to this MP3 when driving or using machinery as this binaural is designed to cause the listener to feel drowsy.
- Theta wave binuarals or isochronic beats
- The optional seXXX brain wave binaural beats are designed to make you more receptive to sexual thoughts and feelings while the unconscious mind is listening to your selected subliminal affirmations.
- seXXX brain wave binaural beats
- Mix it up! You can listen to different masking sounds of the same affirmations, so you do not become bored. You can select foreground sounds for both optimum sleep and relaxation, or activities, including sport. We recommend you download and listen to different foreground variants with the same subliminal affirmations.
- You can download and use Welcome subliminal affirmations in almost any country in the world.
- All prices are listed in US$. As exchange rates are constantly changing you can covert to your local currency here.
- This is an excellent example of visual subliminal messaging created by Peter Zapfella. We would usually see the colour red associated with the word ‘Sale’, however red is a physical colour, and subliminal affirmations are anything but physical. To our unconscious minds purple is mystery, esoteric, imaginative, spiritual, compassion, kindness, inspiration, the perfect colours to associate with subliminal affirmations. Cadbury Chocolates has used the colour purple as their corporate colour for generations. We therefore unconsciously associate purple and chocolate together, as something pleasurable and satifying too. Now look carefully at the background, you will see brightly coloured wrapped chocolates behind the white (simple, yet clean and emotionally neutral) message. As your conscious mind reads the printed message, your unconscious mind see’s the chocolates against the familiar purple background and thinks mystery, esoteric, imaginative, spiritual, compassion, kindness, inspiration and the pleasures of chocolate. In addition the words themeslves are a double entendre. We are surrounded by corporate subliminal messages in advertising, so why not use ‘Welcome’ subliminal affirmations to better our life experience?
- An MP3 is an efficient digital audio coding format, which discards data and compresses the file size by 75% to 95% compared to a CD. YouTube, Amazon and Apple’s iTunes compress their audio files even further and render typical subliminals useless.
- Our ‘Welcome’ Subliminal Affirmation MP3’s are compatible with all known media players, tablets and personal/lap-top computers.
- You can download and be listening to Peter Zapfella’s ‘Welcome’ Subliminal Affirmations within a few minutes. You can save them on to your device or transfer them to USB thumb drives, CD’s and other storage devices for your convenience. Saving on to mobile/cell phones may compress the audio thereby reducing effectiveness.
- Because ‘Welcome’ subliminals are more effective the longer you listen, you can put Peter Zapfella’s ‘Welcome’ Subliminal Affirmations on repeat while driving, working, at the gym, running, sleeping, anytime you choose. There’s no need to focus on listening, because they are designed to be most effective in the background. They are most effective when there is no interference from background sounds which may drown-out the affirmation messages. You can listen when it is quiet, as you drift off to sleep. It is a great way to get another 8 hours of brain training every day! WARNING: If you feel ‘light-headed’ or ‘tired’ while listening, do not drive or operate machinery.
- You can rest assured you will get what you want, because you can read the script for every product before you download.
- Unlike most other online subliminal message downloads on the Internet, you can clearly hear your ‘Welcome’ affirmation messages read aloud once before they ‘slide down’ into the masking music or sound effects, where they do their magic.
- You do not need to use headphones with ‘Welcome’ Subliminal Affirmations, speakers work just fine for all the music and environment masking sounds, if the background sounds do not interfere. However, this can also be achieved with careful placement of speakers.
- Peter Zapfella’s ‘Welcome’ Subliminal Affirmations are no less than 128 kilobytes per second. They can be checked for free at Spek – Acoustic Spectrum Analyser. Our products have been mastered as .WAV files – high definition (HD) audio in world class, state-of-the-art professional recording studio’s.
- Our diverse range of almost 1,000 MP3 subliminal affirmation variants will be one of the largest collections available online.
- The ‘Welcome’ Subliminal Affirmation MP3 Directory includes the following categories: New Products, Free, Business, Positive Thinking, Inspiration, Weight Control, Social Skills, Addiction, Fears and Phobia’s, Depression and Anxiety, Finance and Attracting Wealth, Health and Well Being, Fitness and Sport, Creativity and Arts, Relationships and Love, Packages, Free, For Men, For Women, For Children, Coming Soon.
- Peter makes it crystal clear that he does not claim to be a Doctor of Medicine, or a licensed psychologist. He makes no personal claim to heal. He is trained and qualified to guide and facilitate your emotional unconscious (the part of the mind that creates beliefs, behaviors and habits) to align with your conscious (the logical, analytical part of the mind).
- Welcome subliminal affirmations have no political secular, spiritual or religious messages or influences within them at all. They cannot modify or change your political, religious or spiritual beliefs.
- There are no negative side effects as a result of listening to Welcome subliminal affirmation messages, when following the listening guide.
- The ‘Welcome’ Listening Guide has step-by-step instructions.
- In compliance with the laws of several countries our ‘Welcome’ subliminal MP3’s do not contain subliminal advertising. However, we do carry ‘anti-piracy’ subliminal ‘water-marks’ to identify the source of the product, and suggest you will find the experience both effective and satisfying.
- Our ‘Welcome’ Subliminal Affirmations are backed up by optional one-on-one consultations with Peter Zapfella worldwide on VOIP Skype and Facetime. See SkypeTherapy.pro Fees apply.
- You can ask our advice on the new live Web Site Messenger ‘Chat Box’, or leave a text message 24/7.
- Our ‘Welcome’ Subliminal Affirmation MP3’s are voiced by Peter Zapfella whom your unconscious has an established relationship based upon trust and acceptance following one-on-one therapy.
- Peter Zapfella and his team of professionals use the ‘Welcome’ Subliminal Affirmation MP3’s themselves.
- PeterZapfella.com is now a McAfee Trusted Web Site. This means transactions are SECURE and feature Shopper Identity Protection.
McAfee can guarentee no malware or malicious links. No phishing. Valid SSL Certificate.
- We are so delighted with our ‘Welcome’ Subliminal Affirmations they all come with the same industry leading, lifetime 100% money-back guarantee. If for any reason, you are not satisfied, contact us for an exchange or refund. There is no time limit – you can take as long as you want. We have total confidence in our products and we want you to be happy with your purchases. You won’t find a better offer anywhere.
- For best results listen in a quiet environment, free of noisy background interference. Although not necessary (except for binaural waves), headphones or ear buds will achieve better results. You can consider using an under-pillow speaker or Wi-Fi/Bluetooth ear buds, as you listen while you sleep,
- The listening time it takes to be effective will vary with every individual. For best results, we recommend using the ‘Welcome’ Subliminal Affirmation messages following one-on-one therapy with Peter Zapfella. Most will notice measurable changes within days; some may need as much as a month of regular listening.
- If you have not ‘cleared’ the under lying emotional problem, and its unconscious beliefs and behaviors with one-on-one therapy, it will take longer for change to occur. Just how long is impossible for us to speculate here, as everyone is different. So, keep listening day-by-day until you create personal miracles in your life! The first you may know you have changed will be comments and observations from family and friends who notice the subtle changes.
- “You become what you believe” – Oprah Winfrey. The more you listen to your ‘Welcome’ subliminal affirmation messages = greater number of repetitions heard = clear negative emotions and self-limiting beliefs = new thoughts and behaviors.
- You are more than welcome to contact Peter Zapfella and his team with your comments and quarries through any of our various contact modes.
- Peter Zapfella will soon launch a monthly Podcast. You can register for subscription now.
- We welcome your idea’s and suggestions for future subliminal affirmations and therapies.
- Expression of interest in our proposed Affiliate Program are welcome now. It will also include referral payments for therapies, including Skype therapy world-wide..
- We are confident you will be so happy with your MP3’s that you will return to access more life changing downloads. Not only ‘Welcome’ subliminals, but new E-Books and ‘Packages’ as they become available too.
- Although titled ’70 Excellent Reasons Why Peter Zapfella’s ‘Welcome’ Subliminal Affirmation Messages Are Your Best Choice’ it keeps growing in number, and is now close to 100. We welcome your comments and feedback about this blog and our MP3 products.
- Finally, the team behind Peter Zapfella are like him, altruistically driven to provide the highest quality products at an affordable price for the typical Internet user. These products have been carefully designed and produced to the highest technical standards so that you can overcome the psychological, emotional and perhaps physical limitations that have controlled you until now. We see people everywhere achieving their life aspirations and living beyond limits. We invite you to join us upon our quest to change the world for the better.
Australia (DarwinHypnosis.com.au and MandurahHypnosis.com)
Mobile/Cell Phone: + 61 (0) 4 3271 8026
Australia Landline: + 61 (0) 8 95 352 358
Peter’s Direct (StarHub) Mobile/Cell Phone: + 65 94251223
(for Singapore, Australia, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Hong Kong and Taiwan)
SingaporeHypnosis.sg Mobile/Cell Agents Phone: + 65 91325495
SKYPE ID Peter Zapfella