Guaranteed Satisfaction – or your money back. We are so delighted with our ‘Welcome’ Subliminal Affirmations they all come with the same industry-leading, lifetime 100% money-back, satisfaction guarantee. If for any reason, you are not satisfied, contact us for an exchange or refund. There is no time limit – you can take as long as you want. We have total confidence in our products and we want you to be absolutely satisfied with your purchases.
Conditions: This guarantee’s all MP3 downloads are free from technical fault or corruption during download. If you wish to make sure your technology device is compatible with our products before purchasing, please try any one of our free downloads at https://peterzapfella.com/product-category/free/. We warrant if you use your MP3’s according to instructions you will be absolutely satisfied. If you fail to have a positive experience, we want to hear from you. We will gladly return your investment, or you can exchange your credit for another product – your choice.
To avoid fraudulent claims and abuse this offer is limited to 4 money-back claims per customer, per year.
PeterZapfella.com, and InternetHypnosis.Shop are dedicated to safeguarding and preserving your privacy when visiting the web sites or communicating electronically with us.
- No Malware or malicious links. No harmful software. You should be safe by clicking links and downloading files.
- No phishingThis site isn’t trying to steal your identity. You should be safe if you give them your personal sensitive information.
- Valid SSL Certificate. Data you send to this site is encrypted by industry-standard security protocols.
- This means transactions are SECURE and also feature Shopper Identity Protection.
- Our homepage is; www.PeterZapfella.com
- Our landing pages are; www.MandurahHypnosis.com, www.SkypeTherapy.pro www.InternetHypnosis.Shop
- The following domain names also point to our sites; www.BaliHypnosis.com, www.JakartaHypnosis.com, www.SingaporeHypnosis.sg, www.ManilaHypnosis.com, www,CebuHypnosis.com,
- Our physical address is 2b Binnar Court, Erskine, Mandurah, Western Australia 6210
- You can reach us at peter@ (no spam) peterzapfella.com
- Skype ID; Peter Zapfella
- FaceTime; ID Peter Zapfella
- FaceBook; ID Peter Zapfella
- Instagram; ID Peter Zapfella
Mobile/Cell Phone: + 61 (0) 4 3271 8026
Landline: + 61 (0) 8 95 352 358
Peter’s Direct (StarHub) Mobile/Cell Phone: + 65 94251223 (for Singapore, Australia, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Hong Kong and Taiwan) This may not be attended.
- “We”, “us” and “our” on this page refer to Peter Zapfella and his team.
- We NEVER knowingly sell product to, or collect any information about, people aged under 18.
- We will NEVER sell your contact details to anyone.
- You can ALWAYS opt-out of our communications, just by asking.
- You can delete our cookies from your computer at any time.
Use of your information
We collect and use the information about you that you expect, to assist us to provide an easier, better experience for you. In addition we may;
- Provide you with information related to associated products which may be of interest to you, when you have consented to receive such information.
- Provide the service to you that you have requested.
- Notify you about any changes, including updates and improvements.
- Advice about products and services related to your previous purchases.
- We may provide you with information about goods and services which we consider may be of interest to you. This is always subject to your consent at the time your information was collected. You have the opportunity to withhold your consent, or to change your mind later by informing us.
We do not reveal information about identifiable individuals to our associates but we may, on occasion, provide them with aggregate statistical information about our visitors. This does not identify you or your contact details.
Data we may collect
We may collect the following data as you would expect, to help us provide you with a better service:
- For purchases, we collect the name, email address, postal address, IP address, and payment details (usually via PayPal so we do not have any access to your credit/card details etc).
- Information you provide to us, such as email and phone, when you communicate with us.
- Information you expect us to require when filling in forms, such as purchase details and registration.
- We may collect other aggregate information to improve our systems, such as server logs and email click counts.
- When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
- Your payment information is handled in the most secure manner possible.
- All payment data is secured with encrypted industry-standard security protocols.
- Payment data is typically handled by our PayPal merchant account. Therefore we NEVER access your credit/debit card details.
- Your payment arrangements are between you, your bank, and PayPal.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address, and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will expire after about one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
Such information will not identify you personally unless you add your name, email address, and website. It is only statistical data about visitors to our site.
If you have an account on this site or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
You have the option to decline cookies and delete existing cookies from your computer, however, this will change your browsing experience.