You can improve your physical and mental health by listening to Meditation – Deep Hypnotic Trance daily.
Lack of good quality and quantity of sleep has been linked to a wide range of physical and mental lief challenges, including heart disease, high blood pressure, diabetes, and even premature death.
When defining lack of good quality sleep we include;
- Difficulty falling asleep.
- Waking-up during the night, and then having difficulty falling asleep again.
- Waking up too early.
- Feeling tired upon waking because of restless, poor quality sleep.
- Inappropriately falling asleep during the day.
Peter Zapfella has created this wonderful Meditation – Deep Hypnotic Trance MP3 so you can achieve deeper states of relaxation and sleep.
Peter originally wrote the Deep Hypnotic Relaxation script in 1998 for his Comedy Stage Hypnosis Shows,
Peter has performed his stage hypnosis shows coast-to-coast across Australia and in South East Asia too, making him an international comedy hypnosis performer.
This trance induction has been proven to be very effective for people sitting on a stage, with bright lights and an audience watching.
Imagine the deep relaxation you can achieve while listening to Meditation – Deep Hypnotic Trance in the safety and privacy of your own home. Just relax and let go of the stresses and pressures of the outside world, as if you are resting in a hammock on a tropical beach somewhere.
The Meditation – Deep Hypnotic Trance MP3 is offered FREE so you can start to enjoy better sleep tonight.
With repeated use, Peter Zapfella’s Meditation – Deep Hypnotic Trance MP3 will make it easier and easier to achieve deeper and deeper levels of hypnotic relaxation, as your deep unconscious learns to enter the realm of dreams.
Peter Zapfella is a Master and Trainer of Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP), and the creator of the Emotional Alignment Technique. The Meditation – Deep Hypnotic Trance MP3 includes exclusive relaxing music, subliminal affirmations, and Theta binaural affirmations.
Peter Zapfella and his team trust you will enjoy listening to the Meditation – Deep Hypnotic Trance MP3 download recording and benefit from it.
- Listen to this Deep Hypnotic Trance MP3 every night as you drift off to sleep.
- Keep a regular sleep routine with the same bedtime and wake up time.
- A dark cool dedicated sleep room, with a temperature between 20 and 24 degrees Celsius (67 to 75 degrees Fahrenheit) is optional.
- Free of distracting sounds.
- Avoid spicy food and large meals several hours before sleep.
- A hot shower or bath around 30 minutes before bedtime will help you fall asleep, as the body cools.
- Avoid TV and computer screens (blue light) 30 to 60 minutes before bed.
- Chamomile (Matricaria recutita) or Lemonbalm tea, or warm milk before going to bed assist many people to sleep better.
- Some people drink a glass of warm milk before sleep.
- Avoid coffee and other stimulants 3 to 4 hours before bedtime.
- Create a relaxing bedtime ritual, such as reading a chapter from a book to assist the mind prepare for sleep.
- A massage or back rub is great if you have a servant.
- Sex – alone or with another stimulates sleep in men.
- Avoid afternoon naps if you have trouble falling asleep at night.
- Exercise daily.
- Sleep with little, if any light in the room.
- Sleep on a comfortable mattress and pillows.
- Some supplements can induce relaxation, including:
- Ginkgo biloba: A natural herb that can aid in sleep, relaxation, and stress reduction.
- Glycine: The amino acid glycine can improve the quality of sleep.
- Valerian root: This root can help you fall asleep and improve sleep quality.
- Magnesium: Can improve relaxation and enhance sleep quality. It can also treat restless legs syndrome.
- L-Theanine: This amino acid can improve relaxation and sleep.
- Passionflower (Passiflora incarnata), California Poppy (Eschscholzia californica), Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera), Magnolia Bark (Magnolia officinalis), Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia, Lavandula officinalis) are herbs that help to promote sleep.
We welcome your responses and feedback.
Please contact us.
Quit Anxiety and Panic Attacks