Developing and maintaining a better memory is an effective mix of healthy nutrition, techniques, and attitude.
Here are some effective ways you can start to Welcome a Better Memory:
- Pay attention to worthwhile, important things – and forget the rest.
- Focus on tasks – one at a time, rather than multi-tasking.
- Listen to the Welcome a Better Memory subliminal affirmation MP3 daily.
- Make a healthy diet part of your daily lifestyle. See the list below.
- Drink plenty of fresh clean water every day.
- Get more than 30 minutes of exercise daily.
- Overcome stress and anxiety. You can use the ‘Welcome’ subliminal MP3 following one-on-one therapy with Peter Zapfella.
- Get at least 7 to 8 hours of quality sleep every 24.
- Play brain games.
- Take-up a stimulating hobby or art.
- Learn a language or a musical instrument.
- Use Mnemonic Devices.
- Learn to believe in yourself by using our ‘Welcome’ subliminal affirmation MP3’s.
- Meditate daily. You can access our new FREE Meditation MP3’s.
These healthy foods are a rich source of memory nutrients:
- Nutritional balance of multivitamins and mineral supplements.
- Green leafy vegetables — vitamins C, K, and B complex, magnesium
- Avocado — monounsaturated fats, tyrosine
- Berries of all kinds — anthocyanins, resveratrol
- Coconut oil — medium chain triglycerides
- Eggs — choline, omega-3 essential fatty acids
- Cold-water, fatty fish — omega-3 essential fatty acids
- Dark chocolate — flavonols
- Fermented foods — probiotics
- Olive oil — monounsaturated fats, vitamins E and K
- Sea vegetables — iodine, vitamin B12, inositol
- Turmeric — curcumin, turmerone
- Walnuts — omega-3 essential fatty acids, monounsaturated fats, polyphenols
- DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) found in fish oil.
Memory enhancing supplements:
- acetyl-l-carnitine (ALC or ALCAR)
- Arctic root (Rhodiola rosea
- alpha GPC (alpha-glycerophosphocholine)
- American ginseng (Panax quinquefolius)
- bacopa (Bacopa monnieri)
- ginkgo (Ginkgo biloba)
- huperzine A
- magnesium threonate
- velvet bean (Mucuna pruriens)
Avoid all of these like the plague.
- Caffeine, found in soda drinks, coffee, chocolate.
- Trans fats
- Monosodium Glutamate (MSG)
- Prescription drugs, particularly the anticholinergic drugs. Over-the-counter antihistamines, pain relievers, sleep aids, and remedies for acid reflux significantly increase the risk for dementia.
- Excess weight.
- Boredom and mental stagnation.
Peter Zapfella has a range of therapies available for many of the above.
Get into the habit of using the following techniques:
- Note taking – write it down immediately
- Use a whiteboard with daily/weekly tasks
- Keep a daily diary
- Use written checklists
- Use visual cues
- Use mind mapping techniques
- Use technology including Apps on your phone and other devices.
Subliminal Affirmations; a Better Memory
When ‘Welcome’ subliminal affirmations are used to ‘lock-in’ the deep unconscious shift achieved following one-on-one therapy with Peter Zapfella the results can be nothing less than miraculous.
Change your self-talk and change your deep unconscious beliefs. These then change your behaviors and emotions. These then change your self-talk and so on.
The more the Welcome a Better Memory messages are repeated over and over, the more they are uncritically accepted by the deep unconscious. If you listen to the Welcome a Better Memory MP3 while sleeping, on ‘repeat’ your unconscious mind will hear this message almost 400 times every night. If you were to listen to the ‘Environmental – Lake waves’ MP3 while sleeping, you could choose to also listen to the ‘Pleasant piano and guitar melody’ and/or the ‘Zumba’ – Latin style dance music during the day. Then your deep unconscious would hear the affirmations repeated around 800 – 1200 times, while your logical conscious mind would hear it around 60 – 90 times. That’s powerful because a message repeated enough will become a new unconscious belief.
Also because we all have different listening preferences, Welcome a Better Memory has a choice of foreground variants for you to choose from. ‘Click here’ to hear samples.
Every one of us is unique. We have all had different life experiences and we react to them differently too.
Perhaps the cheapest and easiest option is to download and listen to Welcome a Better Memory subliminal affirmations as recommended. This approach is very effective for many people.
An alternative option is to consult with Peter using Skype to complete diagnostics and a one-on-one interview where he can recommend the most appropriate supplements, nutrition, MP3 resources etc etc for your individual challenge.
Otherwise, you can consider one-on-one psychotherapy tailored to you, the individual, using Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP), hypnotherapy and perhaps cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) ‘Click’ on the skypetherapy.Live. image to read details.
If you had a bucket of mud (representing negative emotions and behaviors), but you wanted a bucket of clean freshwater (representing positive emotions and behaviors), you could put the bucket of mud under a tap and run fresh clean water (representing subliminal affirmations) into the bucket. You would still have a bucket of muddy water for a long time. That is why subliminal affirmations alone can take a lot of repetitions to achieve desired results. The effectiveness of any subliminal affirmation depends upon how often it is repeated and the intensity of the deep unconscious belief or presenting a challenge. Peter Zapfella uses his one-on-one therapies to ‘throw out’ or delete the mud (representing negative emotions and behaviors) and then you can choose to use the ‘Welcome’ subliminal affirmations to quickly and efficiently refill the bucket with fresh clean water (representing positive emotions and behaviors). No mud …
There is one simple thing you can do right now to create changes in your future. Download and start listening to the Welcome a Better Memory MP3 before you do anything else.
The Welcome a Better Memory subliminal affirmations are clearly spoken once before they fade-down and ‘disappear’ from conscious awareness within masking music and environmental sounds, thereby foiling ‘adult’ conscious analytical thinking, which could otherwise ‘filter out’ messages. In this way, the listener knows for sure what their deep unconscious mind is hearing without listening to these messages its self.
EXCELLENT REASONS WHY PETER ZAPFELLAS
‘WELCOME’ SUBLIMINAL AFFIRMATIONS
ARE YOUR BEST CHOICE
Subliminal Affirmation Text: a Better Memory
“You regularly exercise your brain with new challenges. Always pushing yourself to achieve and experience more.
You live a healthy physical life using activity and exercise to stimulate the brain.
You live a healthy emotional life beyond stress, anxiety, depression, and trauma.
You eat a healthy well-balanced diet of fresh vegetables, fruit, and seafood while limiting sugar, saturated fats, and alcohol.
You are now clearer in the mind, more relaxed in the body, you are more confident and coping better with everything and everybody, as you welcome a better memory forever and ever.”
Please read the Subliminal Listening Guide before use.
‘Click’ on the image to read details.
Satisfaction Guaranteed. We are so delighted with the Welcome a Better Memory subliminal affirmations they come with the same industry-leading, lifetime money-back, guarantee as all ‘Welcome’ Subliminal Affirmations. ‘Click’ on the image to read details.
‘Click’ on the image to read details.
Quit Anxiety and Panic Attacks
Created and © Copyright 2017-20 Peter Zapfella. All Rights Reserved.