Developing and maintaining a better memory is an effective mix of healthy nutrition, techniques and attitude.
Here are some effective ways you can start to Welcome a Better Memory:
- Pay attention to worthwhile, important things – and forget the rest.
- Focus on tasks – one at a time, rather than multi-tasking.
- Listen to the Welcome a Better Memory subliminal affirmation MP3 daily.
- Make a healthy diet part of your daily lifestyle. See the list below.
- Drink plenty of fresh clean water every day.
- Get more than 30 minutes of exercise daily.
- Overcome stress and anxiety. You can use the ‘Welcome’ subliminal MP3 following one-on-one therapy with Peter Zapfella.
- Get at least 7 to 8 hours quality sleep in every 24.
- Play brain games.
- Take-up a stimulating hobby or art.
- Learn a language or a musical instrument.
- Use Mnemonic Devices.
- Learn to believe in yourself by using our ‘Welcome’ subliminal affirmation MP3’s.
- Meditate daily. You can access our new FREE Meditation MP3’s.
These healthy foods are a rich source of memory nutrients:
- Nutritional balance of multivitamins and mineral supplements.
- Green leafy vegetables — vitamins C, K, and B complex, magnesium
- Avocado — monounsaturated fats, tyrosine
- Berries of all kinds — anthocyanins, resveratrol
- Coconut oil — medium chain triglycerides
- Eggs — choline, omega-3 essential fatty acids
- Cold-water, fatty fish — omega-3 essential fatty acids
- Dark chocolate — flavonols
- Fermented foods — probiotics
- Olive oil — monounsaturated fats, vitamins E and K
- Sea vegetables — iodine, vitamin B12, inositol
- Turmeric — curcumin, turmerone
- Walnuts — omega-3 essential fatty acids, monounsaturated fats, polyphenols
- DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) found in fish oil.
Memory enhancing supplements:
- acetyl-l-carnitine (ALC or ALCAR)
- Arctic root (Rhodiola rosea
- alpha GPC (alpha-glycerophosphocholine)
- American ginseng (Panax quinquefolius)
- bacopa (Bacopa monnieri)
- ginkgo (Ginkgo biloba)
- huperzine A
- magnesium threonate
- velvet bean (Mucuna pruriens)
Avoid all of these like the plague.
- Caffeine, found in soda drinks, coffee, chocolate.
- Trans fats
- Monosodium Glutamate (MSG)
- Prescription drugs, particularly the anticholinergic drugs. Over-the-counter antihistamines, pain relievers, sleep aids, and remedies for acid reflux significantly increase the risk for dementia.
- Excess weight.
- Boredom and mental stagnation.
Peter Zapfella has a range of therapies available for many of the above.
Get into the habit of using the following techniques:
- Note taking – write it down immediately
- Use a whiteboard with daily/weekly tasks
- Keep a daily diary
- Use written checklists
- Use visual cues
- Use mind mapping techniques
- Use technology including Apps on your phone and other devices.
If you had a bucket of mud (representing negative emotions and behaviors), but you wanted a bucket of clean fresh water (representing positive emotions and behaviors), you could put the bucket of mud under a tap and run fresh clean water (representing subliminal affirmations) into the bucket. But it would take a long time, and you would still have a bucket of muddy water. That is an analogy of how most subliminal affirmation downloads currently available on the Internet work, or perhaps do not work. Peter Zapfella uses his one-on-one therapies to ‘throw out’ or delete the mud (representing negative emotions and behaviors) and then you can choose to use the ‘Welcome’ subliminal affirmations to quickly and efficiently refill the bucket with fresh clean water (representing positive emotions and behaviors). No mud!
Every one of us is unique. We have all had different life experiences and we react to them differently too. Most emotional and behavioral challenges can respond well to one-on-one psychotherapy tailored to the individual, using Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP), hypnotherapy and perhaps cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT). That is why Peter Zapfella suggests you start with one-on-one therapy using Skype and then use the Welcome a Better Memory subliminal affirmations to ‘lock-in’ the unconscious shifts long-term. Of course, you can ‘flip-it’ and try one of the 300 ‘Welcome’ MP3’s first, and see if they are effective for you without therapy. If so, that’s great. If not you can use skypetherapy.pro
Now you can listen to these subliminals when ready to sleep and let these gentle and encouraging words guide your unconscious mind into the realms of dreams.
If you listen to the Welcome a Better Memory MP3 while sleeping, on ‘repeat’ your unconscious mind will hear this message almost 500 times every night. The more the Welcome a Better Memory messages are repeated over and over, the more they are uncritically accepted by the unconscious. A message repeated enough, will become a new unconscious belief.
Because we all have different listening preferences, Welcome a Better Memory has a choice of foreground variants for you to choose from.
EXCELLENT REASONS WHY PETER ZAPFELLAS
‘WELCOME’ SUBLIMINAL AFFIRMATIONS
ARE YOUR BEST CHOICE
Subliminal Affirmation Text:
“You regularly exercise your brain with new challenges. Always pushing yourself to achieve and experience more.
You live a healthy physical life using activityand exercise to stimulate the brain.
You live a healthy emotional life beyond stress, anxiety, depression and trauma.
You eat a healthy well-balanced diet of fresh vegetables, fruit and sea food, while limiting sugar, saturated fats and alcohol.
You are now clearer in the mind, more relaxed in the body, you are more confident and coping better with everything and everybody, as you welcome a better memory forever and ever.”
Created and ©Copyright 2017-18 Peter Zapfella. All Rights Reserved.
Guaranteed Satisfaction – or your money back.
Welcome No Stress and Anxiety