Language learning builds new synaptic connections in the brain, thereby helping to prevent dementia and Alzheimer’s.
Language learning will help improve your memory.
Language learning can improve your career prospects, and increase your income.
You know some businesses pay multi-lingual employees a bonus.
Travelers who can understand and speak the local language get more respect from locals and save money too.
Once you learn an extra language you could learn a new language every year!
The fastest way to learn any language is with the assistance of a ‘pillow teacher’, a native speaking partner or spouse who can help you practice correct pronunciations every day. Most language is learned by listening and repeating the most commonly used 800 words in the appropriate context; just as you learned your first language as a small child.
While native speakers can speak the words and phrases, do they understand the rules of grammar and vocabulary? Can they teach that to you?
It actually speeds up what can take years of immersion into a culture to absorb and appreciate, if you can somehow grasp the rules of grammar and vocabulary.
In short, learn the correct pronunciations and meanings of the most commonly used 800 words of the language. Also, understand and recognize the rules of grammar and vocabulary – and you have learned the language.
Welcome better language learning by adopting these skills:
- Download and listen to the ‘Welcome Better Language Learning’ MP3
- Set aside at least 30 minutes every day to practice.
- Start with basic words, such as counting and simple phrases used in daily conversation.
- “How do you say ….” Is the most important sentence you can learn in your new language.
- You can use audio and FREE online language courses to get you started, for the first 100 – 500 words and basic grammar, but the real classroom is with fluent native speakers in the real world.
- Learn enough grammar to string the words together into a coherent sentence. As you feel more confident add more words and polish the grammar and vocabulary.
- Then learn phrases for things that interest you most with fluent speakers of the language you are learning.
- Intensive repetition makes language learning faster. Have fun with it.
- When you learn a new word repeat it and use it over and over as often as possible in the next hour, the next day and the next week. Imprint it on the mind.
- Emotion makes learning easier – interaction and conversation is the key.
- Forget the language classrooms because everyone is at a different level and learning at a different pace.
- The fastest wayto learn a new language is by immersing yourself into the everyday culture among native speakers. Constantly ask them how to say words and sentences in their language and repeat it out aloud over and over until you get the pronunciation perfect and imprint it in your mind. Then review those new words and phrases daily. Use them all the time, over and over. You will be confident and speaking your new language within months.
- It may cost more, but the best way to learn a new language quickly is to spend hours everyday with an experienced/professional language tutor. This is because they will teach not only the correct pronunciations, but more importantly … the grammar and vocabulary too.
- Use technology and learn from a native speaker in online language exchanges. Find someone who wants to learn English from you in exchange for learning their language from them. Get together regularly online.
- Watching movies in your new language will help to contextualize what you have learned already.
- Learning songs in your new language can help you remember.
- Be prepared to discover sometimes there is no word, no direct translation. If that is the case you may need to use the English word in a sentence.
- People always want to encourage you to learn their language, so they will help with words you don’t know.
- When traveling carry a pocket dictionary or digital translator on your phone or another device.
- Keep practicing words and phrases that you can use in everyday language.
- As your pronunciation improves your grammar will also improve too. Start adding slang, jokes, popular songs as your confidence improves.
- Challenge yourself to think in the new language.
- There is always something new to learn.
“A different language is a different vision of life.”
– Federico Fellini
These are the stages of learning a new language;
- You learn to speak a little, but understand nothing.
- You can understand far more than you can speak.
- You become more conversational but your translating everything in your mind.
- You are able to speak and understand without needing to translate words in your mind.
- Then you begin to actually think in that language, without effort. Once this happens if becomes even easier. Then you can say you are fluent, but there is always more to learn.For example; I know multi-lingual Singaporean Chinese who admit to me they still have a lot to learn about Mandarin, yet it is their first language.
Now you can listen to Welcome Better Language Learning subliminals when ready to sleep and let these gentle and encouraging words guide your unconscious mind into the realms of dreams.
These Welcome subliminal affirmations are clearly spoken once before they fade- down and ‘disappear’ from conscious awareness within masking music and environmental sounds, thereby foiling conscious analytical thinking, which could otherwise ‘filter out’ messages. In this way, the listener knows for sure what their deep unconscious mind is hearing repeated, without listening to these messages its self.
Change your self talk and change your deep unconscious beliefs. These then change your behaviors and emotions. These then change your self talk and so on.
If you listen to the Welcome Better Language Learning MP3 while sleeping, on ‘repeat’ your unconscious mind will hear this message almost 400 times every night. That’s powerful. The more the Welcome Better Language Learning messages are repeated over and over, the more they are uncritically accepted by the unconscious. A message repeated enough will become a new unconscious belief.
Everyone of us is unique. We have all had different life experiences and we react to them differently too. Most emotional and behavioral challenges can respond well to one-on-one psychotherapy tailored to the individual, using Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP), hypnotherapy and perhaps cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT). That is why Peter Zapfella suggests you start with one-on-one therapy using Skype and then use the Welcome Better Language Learning subliminal affirmations to ‘lock-in’ the unconscious shifts long-term. Of course, you can listen to your ‘Welcome’ MP3’s first, and if they are effective for you without therapy – that’s great. If not you can use skypetherapy.pro. ‘Click’ on the image to read details.
‘WELCOME’ SUBLIMINAL AFFIRMATIONS
ARE YOUR BEST CHOICE
Subliminal Affirmation Text:
“You are more and more confident and motivated to learn a new language word-by-word, and phrase-by-phrase. You repeat each word fluently over and over until it is imprinted in the mind. Then you recall it and use it again and again everyday.
You have an uncontrollable urge to practice in fun conversations everyday. You enjoy learning your new language.
Every day in everyway you feel better and better about yourself as a person who is \learning a new language.
Your new language is now more-clear in the mind. You are more confident and coping better with everything and everybody, because your mind is open to fluently learn a new language.”
These subliminal affirmations are simply ‘concealed’ from the conscious mind within masking music and environmental sounds to foil conscious analytical thinking, which could otherwise ‘filter out’ messages.
Because we all have different listening preferences, Welcome Better Language Learning has a choice of foreground variants for you to choose from. ‘Click here’ to hear samples.
Please read the Subliminal Listening Guide before use.
‘Click’ on the image to read details.
Satisfaction Guaranteed. We are so delighted with the Welcome Better Language Learning subliminal affirmations they come with the same industry-leading, lifetime money-back, guarantee as all ‘Welcome’ Subliminal Affirmations. ‘Click’ on the image to read details.
Created and © Copyright 2017-19 Peter Zapfella. All Rights Reserved.
‘Click’ on the image to read details.