Welcome better organisation so your thoughts can be planned, clear and concise – and best of all – achievable. Thereby leading to orderly, structured, methodical results.
“Success is planned”
Synonyms for organisation include; organization, arrangement, management, system, alignment, coordination, design, format, framework, harmony, make-up, method, plan, regulation, running, situation, standard, structure, symmetry, unity, whole, and SOP (as in Standard Operating Procedures)
It starts by creating a plan of action using S.M.A.R.T.E.R goals. These are:
– Simple – uncomplicated
– Sustainable – goals can be maintained
– Specific – to the point
– Stretching – you to your limits
– Meaningful – to you
– Motivating – all concerned driven to succeed
– Manageable – systems to control any circumstance
– Measurable – how will you know progression?
– Achievable – keep it real
– Attitude – be positive
– As if now – say it in the present tense, not the future.
– Attainable – do you have the resources?
– Adjustable – flexible to changing circumstances
– Aligned – all concerned clear about the BIG picture
– Aspirational – all concerned inspired
– Acceptable – all concerned agree
– Assignable – others can take over roles
– Responsible – everyone knows their role of responsibility
– Results – orientated
– Realistic – keep it real
– Relevant – stay on track
– Targeted – clear set goals
– Timed – to completion
– Toward – what you want
– Traceable – keep records of who, how and what
– Ethical – no one is hurt
– Evaluated – checks and balances
– Ecological – win/win for all concerned
– Enjoyable – keep it fun
– Recognition – congratulate a job well done
– Reviewed – constantly check progress
– Rewarded – there must be some personal gain
Because we all have different listening preferences, we offer a choice of either gentle ‘lake waves’, pleasant ‘guitar and piano’ or ‘Zumba’ style Latin dance foreground music, to mask the spoken Welcome Better Organisation subliminal affirmations. You can download whichever match your style and mood, although we suggest you use both versions to ‘mix-it-up’.
If you had a bucket of mud (representing negative emotions and behaviors), but you wanted a bucket of clean fresh water (representing positive emotions and behaviors), you could put the bucket of mud under a tap and run fresh clean water (representing subliminal affirmations) into the bucket. But it would take a long time, and you would still have a bucket of muddy water. That is an analogy of how most subliminal affirmation downloads currently available on the Internet work, or perhaps do not work. Peter Zapfella uses his one-on-one therapies to ‘throw out’ or delete the mud (representing negative emotions and behaviors) and then you can choose to use the ‘Welcome’ Subliminal Affirmations to quickly and efficiently refill the bucket with fresh clean water (representing positive emotions and behaviors). No mud!
If you listen to the Welcome Better Organisation MP3 while sleeping, on ‘repeat’ your unconscious mind will hear this message almost 500 times every night.
The Welcome Better Organisation MP3 is a resource used to ‘lock-in the unconscious shifts following one-on-one therapy with Peter Zapfella world-wide via Skype. For more information go to www.PeterZapfella.com and www.skypetherapy.pro
There is one simple thing you can do now to make your life better in the future. Download and listen to the Welcome Better Organisation MP3 now. Because we all have different listening preferences, Welcome Better Organisation has a choice of foreground variants for you to choose from.
EXCELLENT REASONS WHY PETER ZAPFELLAS
‘WELCOME’ SUBLIMINAL AFFIRMATIONS
ARE YOUR BEST CHOICE
Subliminal Affirmation Text:
“You set clear obtainable goals and objectives that are both measureable and achievable. You focus upon your strengths and resources. Now you have new systematic ways of thinking to solve challenges, beyond confusion and procrastination.
You have new ways to co-ordinate action plans efficiently.
Everyday, in every way, it just gets better and better. You are now clearer in the mind. More relaxed in the body. More confident, and coping better now that you have better organization, so that every day in everyway it just grows more and more.”
Created and ©Copyright 2017-18 Peter Zapfella. All Rights Reserved.