Better Surfing is a combination of skill, confidence, and the right attitude. It can be yours by following these 30 tips and by listening to your Welcome Better Surfing subliminal affirmations MP3s.
35 tips to better surfing
- Learn from other more experienced surfers. Surfing with others who are better than you is the best way to learn because better surfing is a feeling more than a technique.
- Keep your eyes open from the beach. Watch the waves. Watch other surfers.
- Having someone video you from the beach, in slow-mo, is great feedback. You can spot your bad habits and fix them early. You can learn so much by watching yourself and other surfers in slow-mo.
- Visualize yourself surfing the perfect wave, then when surfing you can really enjoy stepping into your visualization and repeating it.
- Always be prepared to try something new. Challenge yourself by learning to adapt to different conditions.
- Consider joining a group or club, or taking lessons in a surf school.
- Teaming up with another surfer is a huge motivation for both of you.
- Do a beach warm-up before entering the water. Take your time before catching a wave. Do not be in too much of a hurry. Learn the correct etiquette for the beach you are on, so you do not make enemies of the locals.
- There are ideal boards for different conditions, with a range of shapes, sizes, rockers, and fins. Finding the right board for you and the conditions makes ALL the difference.
- Start BIG with a larger board.
- Start with SMALL waves.
- Give the more experienced surfers space.
- There is a surfing etiquette. Make sure you understand it or you will piss a lot of other surfers off.
- While standing on the beach assess the spot where you want to surf. Through practice and experience, you will learn how to choose the right break.
- Walk along the beach directly adjacent to the spot, and then turn around with your back to the water. You will see the shore as you will later see it from the water, only closer. To get your bearings look for landmarks so you can use them later as reference points to find your spot while out in the water. I have a favorite swimming hole in a coastal reef which no one else seems to know about. As I walk along the beach I reference landmarks according to a clock, assuming the shoreline is at the center of the face of a clock. My landmarks are at 10 o’clock and 2 o’clock. The sand and the surf are always changing, but those landmarks never move. I can find the exact place to enter the water every time. In the same way, when you are in the water you can find the exact place to catch the best waves, at 6 o’clock.
- Be prepared to get exhausted as you power paddle with elbows high and hands as deep as possible in the water, with long powerful strokes.
- Never go full attack at a wave at the start. Instead, take it slow and easy and build up to it.
- It is better to catch the wave on the peak than the flatter shoulder.
- Keep your head centered over the body for balance and go where your looking.
- Turn the head first, then upper body, hips, and legs.
- Keep low. Bend at the knees, not the back. It will give you better balance, better turns, better surfing, and helps to absorb shocks.
- Be prepared for wipe-outs. They will happen over and over again.
- Be humble, and be prepared to ask questions.
- If you struggle to succeed you will be respected.
- Have empathy, and be prepared to help the new surfers.
- Exercise for flexibility and short bursts of explosive power.
- Be prepared to push yourself, and to look silly because that is the fastest way to learn. The real competition is with your own mind.
- Stay close to the pocket, and try ripping steeper shoulders.
- You can generate speed by throwing your arms forward, and decompressing and compressing up and down the face of the wave. You can get extra speed by stepping forward.
- The sweet spot on a board is just forward of the fins, on the top of course.
- Enjoy yourself and have fun whatever mood you are in on the day.
- Focus and visualize.
- Have fun and enjoy surfing.
- If you cannot feel the joy of surfing you may need to consider therapy. Beat fear and anxiety. Fear of success.
- Download and listen to your Welcome Better Surfing subliminal affirmations daily, and feel the change in your inner attitude. Then you will see the changes in your outer performance.
- Get plenty of good quality sleep
- Go for a swim to develop the right muscle groups for paddling, and build confidence.
- Hydrate by drinking more water.
- Develop your skills by riding a skateboard.
- Eat healthy food, including fruit and vegetables.
- Go for a run.
- Quit smoking tobacco.
- Practice holding your breath
- Mind surf. Visualization. Exactly what the Welcome Better Surfing subliminal affirmation is all about, plus confidence building.
‘Welcome’ Subliminal Affirmations: Welcome Better Surfing
Just like Homer Simpson, we all have those intrusive thoughts from time-to-time. If we choose to listen to them and tag them with emotion, they can become more powerful. When we add self-talk – they can grab control by becoming deep unconscious beliefs. These beliefs drive our behaviors. We call automatic behaviors – habits.
So which thoughts do you choose to listen too? The ‘good’ which are focused upon happiness, and better surfing? Or, the ‘bad‘ which are focused upon past fears and anxiety?
The Welcome Better Surfing subliminal affirmations are a resource to deliver targeted messages to your deep unconscious up to 1200 times a day. That’s powerful enough to change deep unconscious thinking, therefore beliefs and behaviors!
The more the Welcome Better Surfing messages are repeated over and over, the more they are uncritically accepted by the deep unconscious. If you listen to the Welcome Better Surfing MP3 while sleeping, on ‘repeat’ or ‘loop’ your unconscious mind will hear this message almost 400 times every night. You could listen to the ‘Theta Binaural waves’ or ‘Environmental – Lake waves’ MP3 while sleeping. Or, you could choose to also listen to the ‘Pleasant piano and guitar melody’ and/or the ‘Zumba’ – Latin style dance music during the day. Your deep unconscious would then hear the affirmations repeated around 800 – 1200 times, while your logical conscious mind would hear it around 60 – 90 times. That’s powerful because a message repeated enough will become a new unconscious belief.
Also because we all have different listening preferences, Welcome Better Surfing has a choice of foreground variants for you to choose from. ‘Click here’ to hear samples.
An alternative option is to consult with Peter using Skype to complete diagnostics and a one-on-one therapy session.
There are many benefits to using Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) and hypnotherapy. It all starts with learning a new way to think, therefore creating a new pattern of thoughts and behaviors that remove the negative and stressful effects previously experienced. The old pattern is broken and in its place, the sufferer learns new patterns that are positive and constructive.
Unlike counseling and some other psychotherapies, NLP and hypnotherapy do not dwell on the past, that approach to therapy only traps the sufferer in the past, causing them to ‘relive’ event over and over again. Those other techniques simply perpetuate the destructive pattern of thought.
Hypnosis works in combination with NLP, targeting your unconscious mind and teaching it how to make the very deep, inner shifts in thinking that support the conscious actions of your mind. The two techniques work with each other rather than against each other, helping to create real and lasting change.
Subliminal Affirmation Text; Welcome Better Surfing
“You might notice throughout the day you constantly visualize yourself surfing the perfect wave.
When out surfing you can really enjoy stepping into your visualization and repeating it, over and over again. You are more focused and motivated about surfing more consistently better than ever before.
In competition, the reputation of other surfers means nothing to you because you know even the champions have their ‘bad’ days, and today is your ‘best’ day ever.
You might not have noticed you are now more clear in the mind, more relaxed in the body, and you are coping better with everything and everybody. You are more confident. You have greater self-control… the way you feel is becoming better and better… because the burdens have been lifted forever and ever now that you are a better surfer.”
Please read the Subliminal Listening Guide before use.
‘Click’ on the image to read details.
‘Click’ on the image to read details.
Satisfaction Guaranteed. We are so delighted with the Welcome Better Surfing subliminal affirmations they come with the same industry-leading, lifetime money-back, guarantee as all ‘Welcome’ Subliminal Affirmations. ‘Click’ on the image to read details.
‘Click’ on the image to read details.
Created and © Copyright 2017-20 Peter Zapfella. All Rights Reserved.