As we age the climate, technology, our finances, our health change for the better or the worse. Babies are born, people die. Almost everything is inevitably changing. Some are fast to change while others are slow.
These changes affect us both emotionally and physically. There is no room for excuses and avoidance of your responsibilities. Fear of change, fear of stepping into the unknown locks us into limited ‘tunnel vision’ which in turn creates uncertainty, doubt, discomfort, confusion, feeling overwhelmed, stress, anxiety, and disappointment because it limits options. This loops back into more ‘tunnel vision’ and so the cycle of fear continues.
Some individuals and organizations wait for change to uncomfortably force them to adjust or they wait and follow the lead of others. They are uncertain followers who are unsure of their direction.
Let me tell you a little story to demonstrate my point. “Back in the 1950’s Philip Morris was a smaller tobacco company with no market-leading brands. Their own (highly secret) in-house Research and Development (R & D) research determined that tobacco smoking was a leading cause of lung cancer and other health problems. Until that time only women smoked filtered cigarettes. All men’s cigarette brands manufactured by the market-leading competition had no filter (such as ‘Lucky Strikes’, ‘Camel’, and ‘Chesterfield’). At the same time, Philip Morris R & D scientists found that by washing raw tobacco with ammonia during the manufacturing process they could remove much of the unpleasant acrid taste of nicotine from the tobacco. They decided to relaunch an existing poorly performing filtered women’s cigarette as a man’s filtered cigarette brand and incorporate the newly treated tobacco. The result was “Come to where the flavor is… Marlboro Country” – a worldwide marketing success ever since. Philip Morris adapted the ammonia-treated tobacco to all their brands and became the market leader. Their competition who failed to change were annihilated by the market. By 1970 all the surviving tobacco companies had adopted the ammonia-treated tobacco process. They followed market demand, but they lost dominance”
Synonyms of the word change include;
adjustment, advance, development, difference, diversity, innovation, modification, reversal, revision, revolution, shift, switch, transformation, transition, variation, about-face, addition, break, compression, contraction, conversion, correction, distortion, diversification, metamorphosis, modulation, mutation, novelty, permutation, reconstruction, refinement, surrogate, tempering, transmutation, turn, turnover, variance, variety, vicissitude, transformation, cutting edge, modernization, addition, alteration, contraption, departure, deviation, introduction, modernism, modification
Some proactive people and organizations handle change better than others. They thrive on diverse views, innovation, and transformation. It is not just an attitude it is also a process that can be learned.
The Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) Well Formed Outcome asks these questions.
- Present Situation?
- Desired Outcome?
- Obstacles and Challenges to be overcome?
- How will you know you have achieved the desired outcome, or how will you know …. you have changed?
The Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) Logical Levels for Change asks these questions;
- Identity – Who are you? What is your role in the organization? Are you the decision-maker or their advisor?
- Beliefs – What are your aims? What do you want to achieve through your desired outcomes? What are your values and the values of your organization? Do you believe you can change and adapt? If not, why not?
- Capabilities – What are the people skills, resources, budget, and time constraints? How can they be overcome?
- Behaviors – What are you doing now? What works? What does not work? What needs to be changed for the better?
- Environment – What is happening around you? What are your competitors doing or not doing? What direction are things moving? How is the market and/or demand changing? How can you get ahead of the curve? If you fail to adapt what will be the result?
Another way to look at change is by using NLP Cartesian Coordinates. Consider the responses to each of these questions.
In answering those NLP questions you should already have a lot more clarity. The following steps can assist you to better handle change.
- Acknowledge change is occurring and inevitable.
- Identify and access your options. Get very clear on your desired outcomes. Where can you adapt and transition to new circumstances? Be realistic.
- What new finances, resources, people skills, and training may be required. Make a list of the advantages and disadvantages of each option.
- Research appropriate ways you can plan to effectively transform. Consider what possible obstacles or conflicts could arise? What mindsets, habits,, or behaviors might sabotage plans? How will these changes affect all concerned? Is the end result aligned with your aims and overall values? Consider the risk factors of either taking action or doing nothing at all. (See NLP Cartesian Coordinates)
- Adjust and modify plans appropriately. This will give you more clarity and confidence about the future.
- It will also provide you with a reassuring structure. Visualize the end result of your plan. Develop a realistic timeline.
- Develop the anticipated skills and resources necessary.
- Define an action plan to assist you to stay on track. Chunk it down into achievable tasks and action plans. Set manageable steps and timelines along the way towards your end goals.
- Set an achievable end date and a meaningful way to measure success.
- Consider contingency plans for possible obstacles. Be flexible so you can adapt.
- Use your Welcome Change for the Better subliminal affirmation MP3 to create deep unconscious confidence, motivation, and inspiration to change.
These actions switch your perspectives from limited ‘tunnel vision’ to a wider resourceful ‘panoramic vision’.
Welcome Subliminal Affirmations: Change for the Better
In psychology, the deep unconscious mind is often referred to as ‘the child within’. Like a child, the deep unconscious is not logical. It does not understand time or reality. Just like a small child, a simple message repeated often enough will eventually become a new deep unconscious belief.
The ‘adult’ logical conscious mind usually filters incoming information. So, if it does not ‘fit with’ current beliefs it may be rejected, and not passed down to the deep unconscious for processing and storage as long term memories. This is why reading positive affirmations aloud usually fails to make much impression upon the deep unconscious mind – it has already been rejected by the surface conscious mind as untrue. Welcome Change for the Better subliminal affirmations are skilfully written messages, professionally camouflaged below music or environmental foreground sounds, so the logical conscious mind cannot hear them (and therefore cannot filter them out either).
With repetition, Welcome Change for the Better drives our ‘self-talk’ and creates our unconscious beliefs that in turn drive our behaviors and habits, which are auto-behaviors. As the unconscious mind consistently hears these inspiring words it eventually accepts them as a new truth. The transformation can be almost immediate and miraculous because the change happens ‘inside’, with no conscious effort.
“You become what you believe”
Importantly, no hypnotic trance is required for success! The secret is the way Welcome Change for the Better affirmations are repeated over and over again every minute, just below conscious awareness, but within an awareness of your deep unconscious.
Only ‘Welcome’ subliminal affirmations feature these important properties;
- You can clearly hear the ‘first read’ of every Welcome Change for the Better subliminal before it slides down below the masking foreground music and sounds. In this way, you consciously, logically, and analytically process the message. This builds conscious trust and confidence in the affirmation messages. Conscious acceptance ‘un-locks the gate’ more effective than others.
- As your deep unconscious continues to listen, your conscious may hear ‘distant’ words, somewhere within the foreground music. Research proves this audio level to be most effective in creating unconscious learnings and long-term change. It is also reassuring because you consciously know what your deep unconscious mind is hearing, without the tedious repetition.
- In psychology, the deep unconscious is often referred to as ‘the child (mind) within’. Just like small children, it enjoys repetition, and that is the best way for it to learn.
- Because Welcome Change for the Better subliminal MP3’s are more effective the longer you listen on ‘repeat’ while driving, working, at the gym, running, sleeping, or anytime you choose. There is no need to focus on listening because they are designed to be most effective in the background.
- If you listen while sleeping, on ‘repeat’ your unconscious mind will hear the Welcome Change for the Better message more than 400 times every night. If you were to listen to the ‘Environmental – Lake waves’ MP3 or ‘Theta’ binaural waves while sleeping. You can choose to listen to the pleasant piano and guitar’ melody and the ‘Zumba’ – Latin style dance music during the day. Then your deep unconscious can hear the affirmations repeated an additional 800 – 1200 times. That’s powerful.
- The more you listen to your Welcome Change for the Better subliminal affirmation messages = greater number of repetitions heard by the deep unconscious = clear negative emotions and self-limiting beliefs = a new attitude and behaviors.
- Perhaps the cheapest and easiest option is to download and listen to Welcome Life Free from Excess Fat subliminal affirmations as recommended. This approach is very effective for many people.
- An alternative option is to consult with Peter using Skype or another voice-over-internet-protocol to complete relevant diagnostics and a ‘one-on-one’ interview where he can determine the most appropriate approach for you.
- The listening time it takes to change will vary with every individual. Following optional ‘one-on-one’ therapy with Peter Zapfella most will notice measurable changes almost immediately.
- If you have not ‘cleared’ the underlying emotional challenge and associated deep unconscious beliefs before listening to your ‘Welcome’ subliminal affirmations you can expect it to take longer for behavioral changes to occur, perhaps weeks. As everyone has a different life story it would be irresponsible for us to suggest a specific time period.
- So, keep listening to your ‘Welcome’ subliminal affirmations as often as practical day-by-day until you create personal miracles in your life! Perhaps, the first you may know you have changed will be positive comments from family and friends who have noticed subtle changes in you.
- Peter Zapfella has more than 25 years of professional experience as a Master and Trainer of Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP), Advanced Hypnotherapy, and psychotherapy, having consulted for some of Australia’s largest and most respected companies.
- ‘Welcome’ subliminal affirmations are backed by optional ‘one-on-one’ consultations with Peter Zapfella worldwide via either type, Skype, FaceTime, Viber and Facebook Messenger. Ask for a ‘Welcome’ discount at Skypetherapy.pro
“Today is the future you created yesterday, and
tomorrow you create in your thoughts today.
So be inspired by what your unconscious mind thinks … NOW!”
Subliminal Affirmations: Change for the Better
“Just as the seasons change, sooner or later everything changes.
You know, now is the time to plan and prepare in a positive way for the inevitable changes to come. You can pull together the skills and resources. You can gather the tools and people, can you not? At the same time you can be flexible and ready to adapt for the unexpected.
You might not have noticed you are now more …..”
Please read the Subliminal Listening Guide before use.
‘Click’ on the image to read details.
Satisfaction Guaranteed. We are so delighted with the Welcome Change for the Better subliminal affirmations they come with the same industry-leading, lifetime money-back, guarantee as all ‘Welcome’ Subliminal Affirmations. ‘Click’ on the image to read details.
‘WELCOME’ SUBLIMINAL AFFIRMATIONS
ARE YOUR BEST CHOICE
‘Click’ on the image to read details.
Quit Anxiety and Panic Attacks
Created and © Copyright 2017-20 Peter Zapfella. All Rights Reserved.