Inspiration is to excite, encourage, or breathe life into. The word Inspire comes from the Latin meaning toinflameor to blow in to. So think of it as if when you inspire something, it is as if you are blowing air over a low flame to make it growin to something bigger than it was.
“Today is the future you created yesterday,
and tomorrow you create in your thoughts today. So be inspired.”
– Peter Zapfella
Perhaps you have an idea, even a faint concept, that could have merit if it was developed further, but you lack the resources and inspiration to take it to the next level?
- One of the best ways to become inspired is to hang around with people who are inspired themselves. It is infectious in a very good way.
- Start by thinking, sorting your thoughts into priorities. Write notes to yourself and pin them up on the wall or refrigerator door where you can see them. You can choose the colour paper and ink that represents the most ‘negative’ and most ‘positive’ for you emotionally. Is it depressed black, invisible grey, decaying brown,passionate red, loving pink, exciting violet, optimistic yellow, healthy green, deep trust in blue or spiritual purple
- Some of the most important discoveries and insights in human history were spontaneously ‘discovered’during dreams. Get some quality sleep.
- Read. Research. Build your knowledge base.
- Maybe you could put together a partnership or a team. Share ideas and concepts and bounce-off each other. This will build enthusiasm and inspiration too.
- Just because you lack inspiration it is no excuse to give-up. When you are in the bored and dejected, when you are feeling very unmotivated maybe it is the quiet before the storm? Perhaps it is your time to rest and prepare to be inspired?
- You can use this Welcome Inspiration MP3 to help drive your deep unconscious mind to become more inspired. You can use other ‘Welcome’ MP3’s to assist you move to the next level too.
Synonyms of the word inspiration include:
encouragement, enthusiasm, genius, incentive, influence, insight, motivation, revelation, vision, afflatus, animus, approach, arousal, awakening, brainchild, brainstorm, creativity, elevation, exaltation, fancy, flash, hunch, illumination, impulse, motive, muse,notion, rumble, spark, spur,stimulation, thought, whim
Antonyms for laughter
Because the deep uncosncious has similar perceptions to a child it is often called ‘the child within’ in psychology. Therefore, just like a small child, a simple message repeated, will eventually become a new deep unconscious belief.
‘Welcome’ subliminal affirmations are read once aloud so that your conscious mind can hear the affirmation and logically approve it before it slips down below normal conscious awareness below the level of the foreground environmental sounds or music. In this way the conscious mind, which acts as a sort of ‘filter’ or ‘gate-keeper’ can not only approve of the affirmation content first, but it can occasionally be logically influenced by the message too.
If you listen carefully enough you may percieve the affirmations from time-to-time in the silent moments of the foreground sounds. Research has confirmed that so called ‘silent’ affirmations which cannot be perceived are ineffective and useless (except as placebo’s) becasue they are ‘silent’.
Only ‘Welcome’ subliminal affirmations feature these important properties. They have been designed, based upon research, so your conscious mind will logically accept the affirmations and ‘unlock the gateway’ to your deep unconscious. Which is the domain of emotions, beliefs and behaviours.
When ‘Welcome’ subliminal affirmations are used to ‘lock-in’ the deep unconscious shift achieved following one-on-one therapy with Peter Zapfella the results can be nothing less than miraculous.
Subliminal Affirmation Text:
“You are surrounded by love, everywhere you go. It flows into every cell of your body.
You choose to let go of all hurt and resentment now.
You are calm and relaxed. You are inspired and creative.
You listen to the guidance of your intuition, and act upon it without question.
Today is the future you created yesterday, and tomorrow you create in your thoughts today. So be inspired.
You are now more clear in the mind, more relaxed in the body, you are coping better with everything and everybody… more confident… greater self control… the way you feel is becoming better and better… because the burden has been lifted for ever and ever now that you welcome more inspiration into your life”
The more the Welcome Inspiration messages are repeated over and over, the more they are uncritically accepted by the deep unconscious. If you listen to the Welcome Inspiration MP3 while sleeping, on ‘repeat’ your unconscious mind will hear this message almost 400 times every night. If you were to listen to the ‘Environmental – Lake waves’ MP3 while sleeping, you could choose to also listen to the ‘Pleasant piano and guitar melody’ and/or the ‘Zumba’ – Latin style dance music during the day. Then your deep unconscious would hear the affirmations repeated around 800 – 1200 times, while your logical conscious mind would hear it around 60 – 90 times. That’s powerful because a message repeated enough will become a new unconscious belief.
Also because we all have different listening preferences, Welcome Inspiration has a choice of foreground variants for you to choose from. ‘Click here’ to hear samples.
Perhaps the cheapest and easiest option is to download and listen to Welcome Inspiration subliminal affirmations as recommended. This approch is very effective for many people.
An alternative option is to consult with Peter using Skype to complete diagnostics and a one-on-one interview where he can recommend the most appropriate suppliments, nutrition, MP3 resources etc etc for your individual challenge.
‘WELCOME’ SUBLIMINAL AFFIRMATIONS
ARE YOUR BEST CHOICE
The Welcome Inspiration MP3 can be most effectively used as a long-term maintenance resource to ‘lock-in’ the new unconscious beliefs, following one-on-one therapy with Peter Zapfella.
Now you can listen to Welcome Inspiration subliminals when ready to sleep and let these gentle and encouraging words guide your unconscious mind into the realms of dreams.
Please read the Subliminal Listening Guide before use.
‘Click’ on the image to read details.
Satisfaction Guaranteed. We are so delighted with the Welcome Inspiration subliminal affirmations they come with the same industry-leading, lifetime money-back, guarantee as all ‘Welcome’ Subliminal Affirmations. ‘Click’ on the image to read details.
‘Click’ on the image to read details.