You can start to welcome love into your life more and more now. Here is how.
Love is perhaps the most profound of all emotions. According to the ‘Book of Miracles’ it is the one true emotion, all positive emotions being examples of it.
Love is a basic necessity in everyone’s life. Without it we would be psychologically maladjusted. Love is an emotional attachment. Love is deep commitment and connectedness to someone or something.
There are some basic ‘rules’ to achieving and maintaining a deep loving relationship with another person. These include;
1. Love is never rushing into a relationship. Never force it, and never expect the other person to live-up to your expectations. Accept that your love interest cannot give you attention 24/7. If you cannot do that get help.
2. Jealousy has no place in a loving relationship. The emotions that build love include trust and acceptance. Jealousy is born from your own insecurities. If you feel jealous get help.
3. Love is a risk. Everything worthwhile is a risk, including personal relationships. Are you brave enough to let yourself commit to another?
4. Love is not controling, changing or manipulating another person. If you feel a need to do those things – you are in the wrong relationship.
5. Love is being open and honest with your partner. Keep things between you and your partner. Prove you can be trusted. People outside the relationship do not need to know the details…. unless it is the police.
6. If you are having difficulties within your relationship the person to talk about it with is your partner. Love is about effective inter-personal communication, both ways.
7. Love is acceptng we are all different and we have different opinions.
8. No one is perfect. We all have imperfections – including yourself.
9. Ultimately, love is about accepting the other person for who they are. For better or worse. For richer or poor. In sickness and in health. If you are not prepared for that, you are in the wrong relationship.
10. Lust is not love. Although love sometimes starts with lust and over time develops into love, but often lust develops into something more like hate.
“You get all the love you think you deserve.”
– Peter Zapfella.
In othyer words, if you have trouble finding someone who can love you, maybe you should be looking at yourself. Do you have a deep self belief that you do not deserve love, or perhaps happiness? If this rings true for you get help.
There are many kinds of love, but the inter-personal love of a romantic relationship with a compatible partner begins with learning how to love through the inter-personal love between a mother and child.
Synonyms of the word love include; acceptance, affection, appreciation, devotion, emotion, fondness, friendship’s, infatuation, lust, passion, tenderness, trust, adulation, allegiance, attachment, cherishing, delight, devoted, enjoyment, fidelity, involvement, like, rapture, regard, and worship.
“Love is giving someone the power to destroy you,
and trusting them to respect you always.” – Peter Zapfella
The Welcome Love subliminal messages and others are simply ‘hidden’ from the conscious mind within pleasant masking music and relaxing environmental sounds to prevent conscious analytical thinking, which may ‘filter out’ messages.
People who feel they have love in their lives also feel self-fulfilment and self-love. The first step toward finding love is changing one’s own self-talk. Even if that self-talk means ‘faking it until you make it’.
Because we all have different listening preferences, we offer a choice of either gentle ‘lake waves’, pleasant ‘guitar and piano’ or ‘Zumba’ style Latin dance foreground music, to mask the spoken Welcome Love subliminal affirmations. You can download whichever match your style and mood, although we suggest you use both versions to ‘mix-it-up’.
If you had a bucket of mud (representing negative emotions and behaviors), but you wanted a bucket of clean fresh water (representing positive emotions and behaviors), you could put the bucket of mud under a tap and run fresh clean water (representing subliminal affirmations) into the bucket. But it would take a long time, and you would still have a bucket of muddy water. That is an analogy of how most subliminal affirmation downloads currently available on the Internet work, or perhaps do not work. Peter Zapfella uses his one-on-one therapies to ‘throw out’ or delete the mud (representing negative emotions and behaviors) and then you can choose to use the ‘Welcome’ Subliminal Affirmations to quickly and efficiently refill the bucket with fresh clean water (representing positive emotions and behaviors). No mud!
If you listen to the Welcome Love MP3 while sleeping, on ‘repeat’ your unconscious mind will hear this message almost 500 times every night. That’s powerful!
The Welcome Love MP3 is a resource used to ‘lock-in the unconscious shifts following one-on-one therapy with Peter Zapfella world-wide via Skype. For more information go to www.PeterZapfella.com and www.skypetherapy.pro
There is one simple thing you can do now to make your life better in the future. Download and listen to the Welcome Love MP3 now. Because we all have different listening preferences, Welcome Love has a choice of foreground variants for you to choose from.
EXCELLENT REASONS WHY PETER ZAPFELLAS
‘WELCOME’ SUBLIMINAL AFFIRMATIONS
ARE YOUR BEST CHOICE
Subliminal Affirmation Text:
“Love is a deep affection and caring for someone.
You have learned to love yourself and open yourself to be loved by others. You are appreciated and worthy of love.
You attract only genuine, committed, long lasting loving relationships. Kind, generous, accepting, supportive are the qualities of your loving relationships.
You communicate openly and support each other. You always invest as much energy into relationships as you did from the beginning, so that affection and appreciation grows and grows.
Everyday and in every way, you are more and more love for others.
You are now more clear in the mind, more relaxed in the body, you are coping better with everything and everybody… more confident… greater self control… the way you feel is becoming better and better… because the burden has been lifted for ever and ever now that you have greater love.”
Created and ©Copyright 2017-18 Peter Zapfella. All Rights Reserved.