Male condoms are often referred to as safe sex because they help to prevent most types of sexually transmitted infections (STIs) and unplanned pregnancies.
The condom is a thin sheath that covers an erect penis to prevent blood, semen, and vaginal fluids passing between people during sexual penetration of the vagina or anus. They are usually made from latex, polyisoprene or polyurethane. If condoms are used correctly, they provide up to 98 percent protection from pregnancy, and around 85 percent protection from the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV). Analysis published in 2007 from the University of Texas Medical Branch and the World Health Organization found similar risk reductions of 80–95 percent. The protection rates from other sexually transmitted infections (STIs) vary according to the infection and other factors.
Although not perfect, that is why condoms are often referred to as safe sex.
Condoms should be used once only with a water-based lubricant on the outside of the condom. Oil-based lubricants must not be used because they can cause breakage.
Wrap used condoms in tissue and dispose of safely.
Synonyms of the word condoms include: contraceptive, johnny, prophylactic, protection, raincoat, rubber, safe sex, sheath, French letter, condom, caoutchouc, base hit, preventive, safe, guard, arctic, safety, safety device, refuge, pencil eraser, golosh, preventative, gumshoe, synthetic rubber, galosh, gum elastic, prophylactic,
- Condoms have been around since ‘Adam was a boy’.
- Condoms are cheap to buy. They may be free at sexual health clinics.
- They are small and easy to carry. So carry extras.
- Available in various sizes, colors, and shapes.
- They can usually be purchased from vending machines, chemists, supermarkets, petrol stations, or online. Some clinics, youth services and community health services provide them for free.
- Condoms offer good safe sex protection against STIs and unplanned pregnancy when used properly.
- Extra thick condoms, or ‘double bagging’ (wearing 2 condoms at once) can help men who usually suffer from premature ejaculation.
- Condoms are not perfect.
- A fresh new condom must be used every time you have safe sex.
- Condoms offer little if any protection from herpes, genital warts and syphilis.
- Many people do not like the inconvenience of having to interrupt foreplay to fit a condom, although they could make it part of their sex-play.
- Condoms can break during sex. if they are a tight fit. Store out of the sun (ultraviolet light) and direct heat. Store unused condoms in a cool, dark place. Check the use-by date before use.
- Condoms can slip off during sex if they are a loose fit. It is a good idea to find the best brand and size to suit you.
- Some people do not like the feeling of condoms during sexual activity. They say it is “like showering with a raincoat on”. Some may suffer erectile dysfunction as a result. Perhaps they could try the ultra-thin or ‘bare-skin’ brands?
- Some people may experience allergies to the latex rubber used to manufacture most condoms. Alternatively, they should use polyurethane or polyisoprene condoms. Shop for polyurethane and polyisoprene condoms online.
- Some people have phobias or irrational fears of condoms.
Oral sex is generally safer than penetrative sex, however, it must be avoided when there are cold sores, mouth ulcers, and bleeding gums. Perhaps a condom could be used for oral sex, but really is a turn-off for all concerned. Massage, frottage and mutual masturbation generally avoid sharing blood, semen, and vaginal fluids.
If you are concerned that you may have contracted an STI. if you have undertaken risky or unsafe sex, or if you are sexually active with different partners you should get tested for sexually transmitted infections. Talk to your doctor or search online for your nearest sexual health clinic. Appointments are confidential.
Welcome Subliminal Affirmations: Welcome Safe Sex (Condoms)
In psychology, the deep unconscious mind is often referred to as ‘the child within’. Like a child, the deep unconscious is not logical. It does not understand time or reality. Just like a small child, a simple message repeated often enough will eventually become a new deep unconscious belief.
The ‘adult’ logical conscious mind usually filters incoming information. So, if it does not ‘fit with’ current beliefs it may be rejected, and not passed down to the deep unconscious for processing and storage as long term memories. This is why reading positive affirmations aloud usually fails to make much impression upon the deep unconscious mind – it has already been rejected by the surface conscious mind as untrue. Welcome Safe Sex (Condoms) subliminal affirmations are skilfully written messages, professionally camouflaged below music or environmental foreground sounds, so the logical conscious mind cannot hear them (and therefore cannot filter them out either).
With repetition, Welcome Safe Sex (Condoms) drives our ‘self-talk’ and creates our unconscious beliefs that in turn drive our behaviors and habits, which are auto-behaviors. As the unconscious mind consistently hears these inspiring words it eventually accepts them as a new truth. The transformation can be almost immediate and miraculous because the change happens ‘inside’, with no conscious effort.
“You become what you believe”
Importantly, no hypnotic trance is required for success! The secret is the way Welcome Safe Sex (Condoms) affirmations are repeated over and over again every minute, just below conscious awareness, but within an awareness of your deep unconscious.
Only ‘Welcome’ subliminal affirmations feature these important properties;
- You can clearly hear the ‘first read’ of every Welcome Safe Sex (Condoms) subliminal before it slides down below the masking foreground music and sounds. In this way, you consciously, logically, and analytically process the message. This builds conscious trust and confidence in the affirmation messages. Conscious acceptance ‘un-locks the gate’ more effective than others.
- As your deep unconscious continues to listen, your conscious may hear ‘distant’ words, somewhere within the foreground music. Research proves this audio level to be most effective in creating unconscious learnings and long-term change. It is also reassuring because you consciously know what your deep unconscious mind is hearing, without the tedious repetition.
- In psychology, the deep unconscious is often referred to as ‘the child (mind) within’. Just like small children, it enjoys repetition, and that is the best way for it to learn.
- Because Welcome Safe Sex (Condoms) subliminal MP3’s are more effective the longer you listen on ‘repeat’ while driving, working, at the gym, running, sleeping, or anytime you choose. There is no need to focus on listening because they are designed to be most effective in the background.
- If you listen while sleeping, on ‘repeat’ your unconscious mind will hear the Welcome Safe Sex (Condoms) message more than 400 times every night. If you were to listen to the ‘Environmental – Lake waves’ MP3 or ‘Theta’ binaural waves while sleeping. You can choose to listen to the pleasant piano and guitar’ melody and the ‘Zumba’ – Latin style dance music during the day. Then your deep unconscious can hear the affirmations repeated an additional 800 – 1200 times. That’s powerful.
- The more you listen to your Welcome Safe Sex (Condoms) subliminal affirmation messages = greater number of repetitions heard by the deep unconscious = clear negative emotions and self-limiting beliefs = a new attitude and behaviors.
- Perhaps the cheapest and easiest option is to download and listen to Welcome Safe Sex (Condoms) subliminal affirmations as recommended. This approach is very effective for many people.
- An alternative option is to consult with Peter using Skype or another voice-over-internet-protocol to complete relevant diagnostics and a ‘one-on-one’ interview where he can determine the most appropriate approach for you.
- The listening time it takes to change will vary with every individual. Following optional ‘one-on-one’ therapy with Peter Zapfella most will notice measurable changes almost immediately.
- If you have not ‘cleared’ the underlying emotional challenge and associated deep unconscious beliefs before listening to your ‘Welcome’ subliminal affirmations you can expect it to take longer for behavioral changes to occur, perhaps weeks. As everyone has a different life story it would be irresponsible for us to suggest a specific time period.
- So, keep listening to your ‘Welcome’ subliminal affirmations as often as practical day-by-day until you create personal miracles in your life! Perhaps, the first you may know you have changed will be positive comments from family and friends who have noticed subtle changes in you.
- Peter Zapfella has more than 25 years of professional experience as a psychotherapist, having consulted for some of Australia’s largest and most respected companies.
- ‘Welcome’ subliminal affirmations are backed by optional ‘one-on-one’ consultations with Peter Zapfella worldwide via either type, Skype, FaceTime, Viber and Facebook Messenger. Ask for a ‘Welcome’ discount at Skypetherapy.pro
“Today is the future you created yesterday, and
tomorrow you create in your thoughts today.
So be inspired by what your unconscious mind thinks … NOW!”
Subliminal Affirmations: Welcome Safe Sex (Condoms)
“A person can prevent sharing body fluids during sex using condoms because they can dramatically reduce the risk of most sexually transmissible infections and unintended pregnancy. Of course, you would do the same thing, wouldn’t you? They may also help protect from herpes and genital warts, but only if covered by the condom.
You know massage and mutual masturbation also avoid sharing blood, semen, and vaginal fluids. You may or may not know that oral sex is generally safer than vaginal and anal sex, however, it must be avoided when there are cold sores, mouth ulcers, and bleeding gums.
A person may get free STI tests if they are sexually active with various partners, or if they suspect they have been infected. Of course, you would do the same, wouldn’t you?
You might not have noticed you are now more …..”
Please read the Subliminal Listening Guide before use.
‘Click’ on the image to read details.
Satisfaction Guaranteed. We are so delighted with the Welcome Safe Sex (Condoms) subliminal affirmations they come with the same industry-leading, lifetime money-back, guarantee as all ‘Welcome’ Subliminal Affirmations. ‘Click’ on the image to read details.
‘WELCOME’ SUBLIMINAL AFFIRMATIONS
ARE YOUR BEST CHOICE
‘Click’ on the image to read details.
Quit Anxiety and Panic Attacks
Created and © Copyright 2017-20 Peter Zapfella. All Rights Reserved.