Tracking down and landing your new dream job is easier than ever using online resources such as Google, Linked In and Facebook. You can network among experienced people, with ‘inside’ knowledge and contacts through Twitter and Linked-In. Go on, Welcome Your New Dream Job
Winning your new dream job is about having the right positive attitude and approach. Employers are looking for the applicant who;
- Your CV must ‘stand-out’ from the crowd, and demonstrate your unique skill set, acumen, background, confidence and passion that your employer is seeking, without being overbearing or intense.
- They are looking for the person who shares their corporate values, vision and ethos. Do your own due-diligence and demonstrate to them through your application, personal web site, social media and CV that you are that person.
- Be aware they will look at your professional and personal social media activity, so clean it up now. Remove any and all political, religious, aggressive or disrespectful posts. See https://www.scrubber.social.
- Deliver a custom CV and personalised application letter to every prospective employer.
- Highlight your achievements – not job descriptions. They want to hear about your outstanding awards, promotions, sales figures, and targets won.
- Research the business as much as they will research you. Speak their language – use their terminologies back at them. Make them feel that you are already one of the team.
- Listen to the ‘Welcome Your Dream Job’ MP3 everyday, to develop your focus, confidence, and ‘ownership’ of your new dream job.
- More jobs are awarded to people through word-of-mouth, so networking is very, very important.
Subliminal Affirmations; Your New Dream Job
Your deep unconscious is called ‘the child within’ in psychology. Because, just like a small child, a simple message repeated, will eventually become a new deep unconscious belief.
‘Welcome’ subliminal affirmations are read aloud once so that your conscious mind can hear and logically approve the affirmation before it slides down below normal conscious awareness, below the level of the foreground sounds. In this way the conscious mind, which acts as a sort of ‘filter’ or ‘gate-keeper’ can approve of the affirmation content first, and also be logically influenced by the message too.
If you listen carefully enough you may percieve the affirmations from time-to-time somewhere in the silent moments of the foreground sounds. Research has confirmed that so called ‘silent’ affirmations cannot be percieved by your deep unconscious and are therefore ineffective and useless (except as placebo’s) becasue they are ‘silent’.
‘Welcome’ subliminal affirmations have been designed, based upon research, so that your conscious mind will logically accept the affirmations and then ‘unlock the gateway’ to your deep unconscious. Which is the domain of emotions, beliefs and behaviours.
Subliminal Affirmation Text: Your New Dream Job
“You use all your senses to visualise, hear, touch and smell your new dream job. You see other people who do the same or similar career you say ‘that’s my new dream job’.
You go visit the type of employment and get a feeling for it. You meet and talk to people who have done that career. You ask them how they won their job and ask them for advice. You join volunteer organisations. Complete your relevant studies and qualifications, to ensure the job is yours for the taking.
Conceive it, perceive it, believe it and achieve it.
You are now more clear in your mind. You are now more relaxed in your body. You accept everything and everybody because you are now more confident. You have greater self-control. The way you feel is becoming better and better because the burdens have been lifted forever and ever now that you welcome your dream job.”
The Welcome Your New Dream Job positive affirmations have been written to inspire your deep unconscious mind to focus upon positive change. These subliminal messages are simply ‘veiled’ from the conscious mind within masking music or environmental sounds to prevent conscious analytical thinking. The more these messages are repeated, the more they are uncritically accepted by the unconscious. A simple message, repeated enough, will eventually become a new unconscious belief. This new belief will then inspire new behaviours.
Most people choose the cheapest and easiest option, which is to download and listen to Welcome Your New Dream Job subliminal affirmations as recommended.
Another option is to consult with Peter using SkypeTherapy. Peter can email diagnostics for you to complete before a short one-on-one interview where Peter can recommend the most appropriate course of action for you. It may include suppliments, nutrition, MP3 resources etc etc.
Perhaps you might consider the next-step. One-on-one psychotherapy tailored to you, the individual, using Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP), hypnotherapy and the Emotional Alignment Technique. ‘Click’ on the skypetherapy.pro. image to read details.
If you like Skype Therapy, then like my Skype Facebook Page (Click Here)
When ‘Welcome’ subliminal affirmations are used to ‘lock-in’ the deep unconscious shift achieved following one-on-one therapy with Peter Zapfella the results can be nothing less than miraculous.
Then use your Welcome Your New Dream Job MP3 as a long-term maintenance resource to ‘lock-in’ the new unconscious beliefs.
‘WELCOME’ SUBLIMINAL AFFIRMATIONS
ARE YOUR BEST CHOICE
Now you can listen to Welcome Your New Dream Job subliminals while sleeping and let these gentle and encouraging words guide your deep unconscious mind.
Please read the Subliminal Listening Guide before use.
‘Click’ on the image to read details.
Satisfaction Guaranteed. We are so delighted with the Welcome Your New Dream Job subliminal affirmations they come with the same industry-leading, lifetime money-back, guarantee as all ‘Welcome’ Subliminal Affirmations. ‘Click’ on the image to read details.
‘Click’ on the image to read details.
Created and © Copyright 2017-19 Peter Zapfella. All Rights Reserved.