Tracking down and landing your new dream job is easier than ever using online resources such as Google, Linked In and Facebook. You can network among experienced people, with ‘inside’ knowledge and contacts through Twitter and Linked-In. Go on, Welcome Your New Dream Job
Winning your new dream job is about having the right positive attitude and approach. Employers are looking for the applicant who;
- Your CV must ‘stand-out’ from the crowd, and demonstrate your unique skill set, acumen, background, confidence and passion that your employer is seeking, without being overbearing or intense.
- They are looking for the person who shares their corporate values, vision and ethos. Do your own due-diligence and demonstrate to them through your application, personal web site, social media and CV that you are that person.
- Be aware they will look at your professional and personal social media activity, so clean it up now. Remove any and all political, religious, aggressive or disrespectful posts. See https://www.scrubber.social.
- Deliver a custom CV and personalised application letter to every prospective employer.
- Highlight your achievements – not job descriptions. They want to hear about your outstanding awards, promotions, sales figures, and targets won.
- Research the business as much as they will research you. Speak their language – use their terminologies back at them. Make them feel that you are already one of the team.
- Listen to the ‘Welcome Your Dream Job’ MP3 everyday, to develop your focus, confidence, and ‘ownership’ of your new dream job.
- More jobs are awarded to people through word-of-mouth, so networking is very, very important.
Subliminal Affirmation Text:
“You use all your senses to visualise, hear, touch and smell your new dream job. You see other people who do the same or similar career you say ‘that’s my new dream job’.
You go visit the type of employment and get a feeling for it. You meet and talk to people who have done that career. You ask them how they won their job and ask them for advice. You join volunteer organisations. Complete your relevant studies and qualifications, to ensure the job is yours for the taking.
Conceive it, perceive it, believe it and achieve it.
You are now more clear in your mind. You are now more relaxed in your body. You accept everything and everybody because you are now more confident. You have greater self-control. The way you feel is becoming better and better because the burdens have been lifted forever and ever now that you welcome your dream job.”
‘Welcome’ Subliminal Affirmations;
These subliminal messages are simply ‘obscured’ from the conscious mind within masking music or environmental sounds to prevent conscious analytical thinking. The more these messages are repeated, the more they are uncritically accepted by the unconscious, which maintains emotions, beliefs and habits of behaviour.
A simple message, repeated enough, will become a new unconscious belief, which your unconscious can manifest into your dream job. A message repeated following therapy with Peter Zapfella can achieve miraculous results.
The Welcome Your New Dream Job MP3 can be most effectively used as a long-term maintenance resource to ‘lock-in’ the new unconscious beliefs , following one-on-one therapy with Peter Zapfella, where he deletes unconscious ‘blocks’ to your success. Available world-wide via Skype.
Of course, listening to the Welcome Your New Dream Job MP3 regularly may be enough for you to manifest your dream new job, without one-on-one therapy.
Now you can listen to the Welcome Your New Dream Job subliminals when ready to sleep and let these gentle and encouraging words guide your unconscious mind into the realms of dreams.
The more the Welcome Your New Dream Job messages are repeated over and over, the more they are uncritically accepted by your unconscious. A message repeated enough, will become a new unconscious belief. If you listen to the Welcome Your New Dream Job MP3 on ‘repeat’ or ‘loop’ while sleeping your unconscious mind will hear this message up to 450 times. That’s powerful!
Because we all have different listening preferences, Welcome Your New Dream Job MP3 is available with a choice of foreground variants for you to choose from.
Created and ©Copyright 2017-18 Peter Zapfella. All Rights Reserved.
EXCELLENT REASONS WHY PETER ZAPFELLAS
‘WELCOME’ SUBLIMINAL AFFIRMATIONS
ARE YOUR BEST CHOICE