World-Wide Therapy online
Peter Zapfella was one of the first therapists in 2008, to adopt Voice Over Internet Protocol (VoIP) or Internet telephony to conduct one-on-one therapies around the world. Before that he had been experimenting with the technology, but found it too unreliable. These technologies allow for the reception and transmission of audio –video by users at different locations around the world, in real-time using any Internet access device.
Peter has seen an enormous improvement in over-all reliability of VoIP over the past decade, with a vast reduction in picture jitter and drop-outs because of constant improvements in technology. His Internet provider is moving on to a 5G platform (100 x faster than 4G), so service will continue to improve.
Peter has had countless succesful sessions with clients in Europe, North America, Asia, New Zealand and across Australia including the outback, using Voice Over Internet Protocol (VoIP) services including Skype, FaceTime, Viber, Messenger, WhatsApp and others.
Now you can benefit from a personalised session with Peter Zapfella from almost anywhere in the world.
“The Skype session with me for my claustrophobia and panic attacks really worked. On Wednesday, I was kept latched to the operating table for well over an hour in total and didn’t panic once.” – Alyson Willis. United Kingdom.
- While it may be new to you, Peter has been conducting Skype therapy sessions with people from around the world for more than a decade. It is a proven technology that facilitates fantastic results for people.
- Because of the many world-wide time-zone differences Peter has more flexibility to offer an appointment time using Skype, FaceTime, Viber, Messenger, WhatsApp for his clients.
- Sessions are usually available 7 days a week.
- When you make an appointment Peter will email you a Client Form, plus relevant questionarries for your presenting issues. Fill them in and return before your scheduled appointment so he can review and prepare. This will save a lot of time during your paid session.
- Skype sessions are not only more convenient for you, they are also more convenient for Peter, so the fee’s are lower than face-to-face sessions.
- You no longer have the inconvenience of getting ready and travelling, perhaps in heavy traffic and long distances to and from an appointment. You do not even need to leave your home.
- You can choose to have your session in the comfort of your own home, at the office or even while on holiday. It is your choice.
- Peter Zapfella’s Skype Therapy discounted fee on the first (60 minute) hour is US99.00 (# information below).
- Prepay for your Skype Therapy session using any of the various options available (^ information below).
- Download the FREE software for either;
- Skype, FaceTime, Viber, Messenger, WhatsApp
- Then add Peter Zapfella as a contact , and send him a text message to confirm.
- For added security and privacy video calls are encrypted, or scrambled.
- If life gets in the way of your booked appointment for any reason please let Peter know as soon as possible so that alternatives can be arranged.
- If you postpone a booked appointment your pre-payment will be held in credit for your next session.
- As a result of years of experience using Skype, Peter recommends you use a desk top, lap top, or tablet (iPad) with camera and ear or headphones for best results.
- At the time of your session be sure you are free of distractions, including children, phones, and pets.
- Make yourself comfortable. Perhaps visiting the bathroom before your session begins.
- Sometimes technology has it’s own challenges, so if the session experiences technical difficulties we will immediatley re-connect or re-shedule depending on circumstances.
- Peter also uses technology to send his clients support materials, including MP3’s through Drop Box or WeTransfer.
- To get started simply fill in the Contact Form below.
- Skype can be used on multiple devices including desktop, laptop, mobile/cell phone, tablets, Xbox and wearables that are connected to the Internet.
- Voice and video calls are encrypted, or scrambled.
- Skype requires a minimum download/upload speed of 400kbps, while 1.2Mbps is better.
- You can check your Internet speed for free at http://beta.speedtest.net or http://www.netmeter.eu
- You can download and use Skype for free at https://www.skype.com/en/new/
- Then add Peter to your contact list. His Skype ID is ‘Peter Zapfella’.
- Send Peter a short text message to Peter to confirm your connection.
Fee’s can be paid using your credit/debit card via PayPal.
Apple Users can also use FaceTime, much like Skype, on their IOS devices, such as the iPhone, iPad, MacBook etc. This program is usually factory fitted and supplied with the device when new. Just log in with your personal details. Then add Peter to your contact list, and you are already under-way. Voice and video calls are encrypted, or scrambled for your safety.
According to tests FaceTime uses around one third less data than Skype and WhatsApp, despite the faceTime call quality being better or comparable.
FaceTime on any of these devices, over Wi Fi:
- iPhone 4 (and later models)
- iPad Pro (all models)
- iPad 2 (and later models)
- iPad mini (all models)
- iPod touch (5th generation or later)
- Facetime is not available on older Apple devices (which do not have a built in camera), or currently for non-Apple devices.
- Facetime requires a minimum 1Mbps download and upload speed.
Here are some alternatives to Skype and FaceTime.
Viber uses your 3G, 4G or Wi-Fi internet connection to enable you to securly video call FREE of charge from and to anywhere in the world.
Viber user privacy is secured by end-to-end encryption. End-to-end encryption means that all data (messages, photos, videos, voice and video calls) are encrypted, or scrambled until it reaches the intended recipient.
Just log in with your personal details. Then add Peter Zapfella to your contact list, and you are already under-way.
You can download Viber here.
Messenger supports voice and video calling without the need of a FaceBook account. Voice and video calls are encrypted, or scrambled. It is currently not supported by Apple Safari.
You can download FaceBook Messenger here. Just log in with your personal details. Then add Peter Zapfella to your contact list, and you are already under-way.
You can download WhatsApp here. Just log in with your personal details. Then add Peter to your contact list, and you are already under-way.
ID Peter Zapfella
Easy to use email contact form at the bottom of almost every web page.
Please indicate your location and the nature of the personal challenge/s you wish to change. Your phone number will enable Peter to discuss your particular issues with you and give an appropriate fee estimate.
Created by Peter Zapfella, © 2002-18 Peter Zapfella
Share these pages with your friends:
# the hourly fee is inclusive of all support materials, including up to 10 MP3 audio’s and PDFs & E Books, as applicable. Plus FREE follow-up sessions, if applicable. Plus 10% discount on first (60 minute) hour when pre-purchasing ‘Welcome’ Subliminal Affirmation MP3’s.
^ Fee FREE bank-to-bank transfer within Australia. PayPal with Credit/Debit card (attracts a 2.5% institutional/administration fee). Remit from your bank account through WorldRemit, maybe cheaper than PayPal.
Voice Over Internet Protocol, VoIP, Internet telephony, online hypnosis, eTherapy, iTherapy, virtual therapy, Skype hypnosis, Skype hypnotherapy, Skype therapy, Viber, FaceTime, Face Book Messenger, WhatsApp, Skype tele-counselling,Telehealth counselling, Online Counselling Services, Web Counselling.
There are currently almost 40 official time zones around the world. Some countries have multiple time zones within their mainland, and different time zones in some of their territories. These include Russia, USA, Canada, Australia, Mexico, Brazil, Indonesia, Kazakhstan, Mongolia, the Democratic Republic of the Congo, Kiribati, Micronesia, Chile, Spain, Portugal, and Ecuador. As a guide the following times generally apply. UTC/GMT – 10 Cook Islands, French Polynesia, Hawaii. UTC/GMT – 8 Alaska. UTC/GMT – 7 Canada, British Columbia, Yukon. Mexico, Mexicali. USA Arizona, California, Nevada, Oregon, Washington. UTC/GMT -6 Belize, Canada, Alberta, Northwest Territories, Saskatchewan. Costa Rica, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, USA, Colorado, Idaho, Montana, New Mexico, Utah, Wyoming. UTC/GMT -5 Brazil, Canada, Cayman Islands, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Jamaica, Mexico, Panama, Peru, USA Alabama, Arkansas, Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Louisiana, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, Oklahoma, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Wisconsin. UTC/GMT -4 Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Bolivia, Bonaire, Sint Eustatius and Saba, Brazil, British Virgin Islands, Canada Montreal, Ontario, Ottawa, Quebec, Toronto, Cuba, Curacao, Dominica, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guyana, Haiti, Martinique, Montserrat, Paraguay, Puerto Rico, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint martin, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Saint Barthelemy, Trinidad and Tobago, Turks and Caicos, US Virgin Islands, USA Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Kentucky, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Vermont, Virginia, Washington DC, West Virginia, Venezuela. UTC/GMT-3 Argentina, Bermuda, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Falkland Islands, French Guiana, Greenland, Magallanes, Suriname, Uruguay. UTC/GMT -2 Brazil, Greenland, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, South Georgia and South Sandwich Islands. UTC/GMT-1 Cape Verde. UTC/GMT+0 Azores, Burkina Faso, Gambia, Ghana, Greenland, Guinea, Iceland, Ivory Coast, Liberia, Mali, Saint Helena, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Togo. UTC/GMT+1 Algeria, Angola, Benin, Cameroon, Canary Islands, Central African Republic, Chad, Congo Brazzaville, Congo Kinshasa, Equatorial Guinea, Faroe Islands, Gabon, Guernsey, Ireland, Isle of Man, Jersey, Morocco, Niger, Nigeria, Portugal, Sao Tome and Principe, Tunisia, United Kingdom, England, Scotland, Wales, Western Sahara, UTC/GMT+2 Albania, Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Burundi, Congo Kinshasa, Croatia, Czechia, Denmark, Egypt, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Hungary, Italy, Lesotho, Libya, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malawi, Malta, Monaco, Montenegro, Mozambique, Namibia, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Rwanda, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sudan, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Vatican City, Zambia, Zimbabwe. UTC/GMT+3 Bahrain, Belarus, Bulgaria, Comoros, Cyprus, Djibouti, Eritrea, Estonia, Ethiopia, Finland, Greece, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kenya, Kuwait, Latvia, Lebanon, Lithuania, Madagascar, Mayotte, Moldova, Palestine, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, South Sudan, Syria, Tanzania, Turkey, Uganda, Ukraine, Yemen, Aland, UTC/GMT+4 Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Mauritius, Oman, Russia, Reunion, Seychelles, United Arab Emirates. UTC/GMT+4.30 Afghanistan, Iran. UTC/GMT+5 French Southern Territories, Kazakhstan, Maldives, Pakistan, Russia, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan. UTC/GMT+5.30 India, Sri Lanka. UTC/GMT+5.45 Nepal. UTC/GMT+6 Bangladesh, Bhutan, British India Ocean Territory, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Russia. UTC/GMT+6.30 Cocos Keeling Islands, Myanmar. UTC/GMT+7 Cambodia, Christmas Island, Indonesia, Laos, Mongolia, Russia, Thailand, Vietnam. UTC/GMT+8 Western Australia, Brunei, China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Mongolia, the Philippines, Russia, Singapore, Taiwan. UTC/GMT+9 East Timor, Indonesia, Japan, North Korea, Lau, Russia, South Korea. UTC/GMT+9.30 South Australia, Northern Territory. UTC/GMT+10 Australian Capital Territory, New south Wales, Queensland, Tasmania, Victoria, Guam, Micronesia, Northern Mariana Islands, Papua New Guinea, Russia. UTC/GMT+11 Micronesia, New Caledonia, Norfolk Island, Russia, Solomon Islands, Vanuatu. UTC/GMT+12 Fiji, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Nauru, New Zealand, Russia, Tuvalu, US Minor Outlying Islands, Wallis and Futuna. UTC/GMT+13 Kiribati, Samoa, Tokelau, Tonga.