Weight Control treatment with Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) and the Emotional Alignment Technique, and then CYBER – BAND ® Hypnotherapy in Mandurah, Perth, Bali, Singapore and World-Wide via Skype, FaceTime, Viber and FaceBook Messenger.
Have you ever struggled with yo-yo fad diets and exercise in an attempt to get rid of excess fat?
Others tell me they have done the exercise and gym thing, sweating it out for hours with personal trainers; ultimately with no measurable results. Why?
Because they were trying to change the outside, but had failed to change their unconscious, ‘blue-print’ of their body, on the inside. Their unconscious keeps resetting to the old ‘default program’.
Research has shown that many over-weight people also suffer from unresolved traumas, boredom, stress, anxiety, guilt or depression and may use food to help regulate their moods, much the same as problem drinkers and tobacco smokers.
Peter assists those people to overcome their emotional challenges, as part of the weight loss program in Mandurah, Perth, Bali, Singapore and world-wide via Skype, FaceTime, Viber and Facebook Messenger.
Others say they eat or binge on food, particularly sugar, chocolate, cola and junk food. Peter is an addiction specialist – so food addictions can also be resolved.
CYBER-BAND ® Hypnotherapy co-created by Peter Zapfella and Coral A Conrad creates a virtual gastric band without the need for surgery. It is proceeded by hypnosis for weight control and other issues using Neuro Linguistic Programming(NLP), the Emotional Alignment Technique, counselling and advanced hypnotherapy.
Now everyone in Mandurah, Perth, Bali and Singapore can be slimmer, healthier and happier by taking control of their own weight with the aid of hypnosis deleting their former food cravings and addictions.
Peter Zapfella and Coral A Conrad firstly assist their clients to privately resolve old self-limiting beliefs, such as ‘I do not deserve….’. Then they address eating disorders and addictions (eg. sugar and carbos) and finally, negative emotions (eg. sadness, worry, boredom, depression and past traumas) related to their poor diet and excess body weight problems. Then they educate their clients about effective healthy lifestyle changes and techniques that are proven to work.
“I can’t believe I’ve gone from a size 20+ to a size 8-10! I can’t believe I went from a whopping 108kg down to 65kg…I did it!!!! 43 kgs…gone forever!!!! I am so incredibly happy and healthy now. I catch my reflection and think who the eff is that? Haha I can’t believe how far I have come, for once in my life I am happy with me and the person I am. Words can’t describe how proud I am of myself it’s important to love yourself and more importantly to believe in yourself. Peter taught me how the mind is a very powerful thing, and when trained correctly you can accomplish things you never thought possible. I feel amazing physically and mentally! Thankyou for all of your help Pierre Zapfella you’ve programmed my mind and given me the tools to accomplish anything I put my mind to!”– Sarah Celentano. Mandurah, Western Australia.
Tash Evans to Sarah: “Compare yourself now to the past, and I’ve known you for 10 years. You wouldn’t even recognise yourself mentally and physically! But that doesn’t even begin to say how amazing you are! You’re an inspiration, that’s for sure! I’m so proud of you and who you have become! Well done babe! xoxoxoxo”
Now clients have the added option of CYBER-BAND ® Hypnotherapy whereby the deep unconscious mind believes they have undergone gastric band surgery, causing them to eat smaller meal potions, thereby developing new healthy habits and behaviours and controlling weight long term.
- FREE of surgery time off work.
- FREE of surgery pain or discomfort.
- FREE of surgery scarring.
- EASY to adjust & reversible.
- $AVE thousands over $urgery
“I saw Peter Zapfella in Newman a few years ago for weight loss. Over the next 3 months I lost 27 KGs – it just fell off me without a thought in it” – Megan L. WA
The Hypnotherapy Treatment Explained
Peter starts by cleaning-up the issues at the heart of the problem using Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP). He assists his clients to change their core unconscious beliefs and negative emotions that are at the root cause.
He then facilitates a contract between the conscious and unconscious minds to lose a certain amount of excess fat within a certain period, using Emotional Alignment Technique.
Eating disorders and syndromes caused by the unconscious minds beliefs can be adjusted to make healthy choices in the future. These include:
- Anorexia nervosa, characterized by an unrealistic perception of current body weight.
- Bulimia nervosa, by recurrent binge eating followed by compensatory behaviors such as purging (selfinduced vomiting, excessive use of laxatives/diuretics, or excessive exercise).
- Purging disorder, characterized by recurrent purging to control weight or shape in the absence of binge eating episodes.
- Rumination, characterized by involving the repeated painless regurgitation of food following a meal which is then either re-chewed and re-swallowed, or discarded.
- Diabulimia, characterized by the deliberate manipulation of insulin levels by diabetics in an effort to control their weight.
Weight loss hypnosis helping mandurah, Perth, Bali and Singapore people achieve their goals. Excess fat loss without struggle is possible through appropriate eating habits and good exercise, because the mind is no longer sabotaging weight management.
“I have lost 10 kilograms so far since seeing you the first time. Now 2 of my friends who have had gastric lap banding surgery without any weight loss want to see you for CYBER-BAND® Hypnotherapy, and I want it too!” – Amanda R. Perth.
Please note: Only after private, one-on-one Weight Control Therapy using NLP/EAT does Peter perform CYBER-BAND ® Hypnotherapy over a series of sessions, as appropriate.
Gastric bypass surgery is a dangerous procedure where the stomach, duodenum and part of the small intestine are bypassed. Gastric lap banding is a procedure whereby an inflatable band is surgically fitted around the top of the stomach. A port is also surgically inserted and stitched to the abdominal wall so that a saline solution can later be injected or withdrawn to adjust the tightness of the band. The theory is the tightness of the band limits the amount of food you can consume at any one time.
Peter Zapfella and Coral Conrad developed CYBER-BAND ® Hypnotherapy to utilize the power of the mind to develop new eating habits and behaviours that result in significant weight reduction – without painful, expensive gastric surgery. Weight Control therapy and CYBER-BAND ® Hypnotherapy is a highly personalised program tailored to you individually.
COMPARISON – GASTRIC LAP BANDING & CYBER-BAND ® HYPNOTHERAPY
- Some people die as a result of complications associated with gastric bypass surgery and gastric lap banding surgery. No one dies as a result of CYBER-BAND ® Hypnotherapy.
- There is always pain and discomfort as a result of the gastric surgery, with some also reporting referred pain in other parts of the body. There is no pain or discomfort as a result of CYBER-BAND ® Hypnotherapy.
- You must be obese or morbidly obese or have serious health problems to qualify for gastric bypass or lap banding surgery. Any over-weight person qualifies for CYBER-BAND ® Hypnotherapy in Darwin.
- To qualify for gastric surgery, you must have a demonstrated history of failure with other weight control methods. Peter Zapfella and Coral A Conrad resolve the psychological causes related to weight prior to CYBER-BAND ® Hypnotherapy, therefore making it more effective than surgery alone.
- Both the gastric bypass and gastric lap banding procedure requires keyhole surgery, often with a general aesthetic. While usually performed in a private one-on-one therapy session, CYBER-BAND ® Hypnotherapy can be remotely performed online via Skype, almost anywhere in the world.
- There is a long recovery period, with perhaps a month off work, as a result of gastric surgery. CYBER-BAND ® Hypnotherapy has no down-time due to recovery.
- The operation brings with it potential medical complications including infection, internal bleeding, gastritis and ulceration. CYBER-BAND ® Hypnotherapy is quick, simple and safe – no medical complications.
- The gastric lap band can slip, or in some cases be subject to erosion (the band works its way through the stomach wall allowing the gastric contents to leak into the body cavity).
- Unpleasant and even painful vomiting or regurgitation of food often occurs following gastric surgery.
- The port may bulge through the skin.
- The port can flip over so that the membrane can no longer be accessed with a needle, or the tube may kink, requiring surgery to reposition. The CYBER-BAND ® can never slip, bulge, flip over, kink.
- The port may get disconnected from the tube or the tube may be perforated in the course of a port access attempt. Either would result in loss of fill fluid and restriction, requiring surgery. The CYBER-BAND ® can never disconnect or perforate.
- Medicare and private insurance covers less than 10 per cent of the cost of the gastric lap band (more than AUD$14,000). CYBER-BAND ® Hypnotherapy in Darwin is a small fraction of the cost of gastric surgery.
- CYBER-BAND ® Hypnotherapy has arguably better success rates than gastric lap banding. The WEIGHT is over.
- In the course of our research we have found several people who have had to regularly return to the doctor to have the band adjusted, and some failed to lose any weight as a result of the band. Some have had the gastric lap band removed in another painful and expensive operation. Peter Zapfella and Coral A Conrad can adjust or remove the CYBER-BAND ® over the phone for FREE!
- CYBER-BAND Hypnotherapy is contra-indicated for a few individuals who suffer certain psychological problems or are using certain medications. (Reference: HypnoCyberBand.com)
“Peter, five years ago you completely changed my life when I met you at the Conscious Living Expo and had follow-up sessions with you. Because of the amazing things I learned that day I have gone on to study NLP and hypnosis. I want to assist others to discover their self – empowerment too. Kindest regards.” – Dee Lyon. Perth. WA
The medical/health fraternity use a theoretical guide to measure ideal weight called Body Mass Index (BMI).
BMI uses a mathematical formula that takes into account a persons height and weight. BMI equals a persons weight in kilograms divided by height in meters squared. (BMI=kg/m2).
- Under weight = up to 18.5
- Normal Weight = 18.5 9
- Over weight = 9 – 25
- Obesity = BMI of 30 or greater
WARNING: The BMI does not make allowances for race, age, gender, body type, and perhaps medications and certain diseases. If you fall into the overweight, obese or extremely obese category, your health may be at risk if you do not reduce your weight to the recommended level, particularly if you experience any of the following: high blood pressure (hypertension) high LDL; cholesterol (bad cholesterol) low HDL; cholesterol (good cholesterol) high triglycerides family history of premature heart disease, physical inactivity and tobacco smoking
For people who are considered obese (BMI greater than or equal to 30) or those who are overweight (BMI of 25 to 29.9) and have two or more risk factors, the guidelines recommend loss of weight.
Just a 10 per cent cut in your current weight will help to lower your risk of developing diseases associated with obesity.
“I came to see you October 2009 for weight loss (after my brother in law told me he came to you about (successfully) quitting smoking), it was an awesome session. I was on a high when I left and I felt fantastic!! And now that I have lost a lot of that weight I wanted to loose, I feel great!!! I lost about 17kgs within the first 3 months. I recommended a friend to you just last week about helping him to quit smoking, and he came away feeling sooooo positive!! It was just brilliant to see!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!” Dani, Ascot, WA
People who are overweight or obese have a greater chance of developing high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol or other lipid disorders, type 2 diabetes, heart disease, stroke, and certain cancers. Even a small weight loss will help to lower the risk of developing those diseases. Talk to your doctor to see if you are at an increased risk, and talk to your doctor before commencing diets and exercise programs. Before commencing our weight loss treatment or any weight loss program in Mandurah, Perth, Bali or world-wide via Skype Therapy you should have your doctors approval.
The weight is over! You need never suffer from the debilitating effects of too much fat again, there is a better way.
Peter Zapfella has created a range of specific therapies, using Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) and the Emotional Alignment Technique (EAT) and advanced Hypnotherapy methods to overcome the root cause of the weight problem in just one session. He brings with him more than 23 years passionate experience, and thousands of past successful and happy clients.
Please indicate your location and the nature of the personal challenge/s you wish to change. Your phone number will enable Peter to discuss your particular issues with you and give an appropriate fee estimate.