Weight Loss treatment and CYBER – BAND© Hypnotherapy
CYBER-BAND© Hypnotherapy co-created by Peter Zapfella and Coral A Conrad creates a virtual gastric band without the need for surgery.
Following years of successful clinical practice in hypnosis for weight control and other issues using Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP), Emotional Alignment Therapy, counseling and advanced hypnotherapy, they consulted with several people who had successfully completed gastric lap band surgery with subsequent weight loss, and were advised by hospital surgical staff with hands on clinical experience in the procedure.
CYBER-BAND© Hypnotherapy is Australian based. We suggest you choose to do your Weight Control therapy locally with the Australian founders and developers of CYBER-BAND© Hypnotherapy –Peter Zapfella and Coral A Conrad.
Now everyone in Darwin, Bali, Singapore, Cebu (Philippines), Mandurah (Perth) and soon in Jakarta, can be slimmer, healthier and happier by taking control of their own weight with the aid of hypnosis deleting their former food cravings and addictions.
Using Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) and Emotional Alignment Therapy techniques, Peter Zapfella and Coral A Conrad firstly assist their clients to privately resolve old self-limiting beliefs, such as I do not deserve. Then they address eating disorders and addictions (eg. sugar and carbos) and finally, negative emotions (eg. sadness, worry, boredom, depression and past traumas) related to their poor diet and excess body weight problems. Then they educate their clients about effective healthy lifestyle changes and techniques that are proven to work.
Our long-term health and well being is created by how we choose to live now. Depression, stress and anxiety, addictions, and obesity will impact upon our futures – if we do not choose to change. And, change is easier than you may think.
“I couldn’t be more happier than where I am right now. Sometimes it’s not about the number on the scales or the amount you lose or the clothes size you wear …. it’s about being comfortable, happy and healthy with the way you are. I am so happy that I can finally say I am happy in my body!!!. I’m far from perfect but for once in my life I feel like my body matches me (if that makes sense) that 43 kgs of fat I was carrying (for as long as I can remember) was not me … it wasn’t protecting me … it was in fact detrimental to my health and well being. I’m so glad it’s gone now. If I can do it so can you.”Sarah Celentano. Mandurah. Western Australia
“Peter I couldn’t have done it without your help! You’ve helped me to set my mind into gear to accomplish what I have wanted for so long but was unable to do due to self limiting thoughts…so a massive Thankyou to you, Sarah”
(Tash Evans to Sarah: “I’ve known you for 10 years. You wouldn’t even recognise yourself mentally and physically! I know you’re proud of yourself but that doesn’t even begin to say how amazing you are! You’re an inspiration, that’s for sure! I’m so proud of you and who you have become! Well done babe! xoxoxoxo”)
Clients who have completed hypnotherapy weight loss therapy within Darwin often send their friends, reporting back with amazing results.
Now clients have the added option of CYBER-BAND© Hypnotherapy whereby the deep unconscious mind believes they have undergone gastric band surgery. them to eat smaller meal potions, thereby developing new healthy habits and behaviours and controlling weight long term.
- FREE of surgery time off work.
- FREE of surgery pain or discomfort.
- FREE of surgery scarring.
- EASY to adjust & reversible.
- $AVE thousands over $urgery
Tobacco smoking, poor diet and excess body weight account for the greatest causes of avoidable deaths in Australia, and the Western world, followed by alcohol.
The solution is easy; quit smoking, control weight, and quit problem drinking with Peter Zapfella. Then you will be able to avoid type 2 diabetes, tobacco, alcohol and food addictions, hypertension, reflux oesophagitis., low self esteem, depression, anxiety, non-alcoholic steatohepatitis, obstructive sleep apnea ? snoring, and some cancers.
I saw Peter Zapfella in Newman a few years ago for weight loss. Over the next 3 months I lost 27 KGs – it just fell off me without a thought in it. Megan L. WA
Only after private, one-on-one Weight Control Therapy using NLP/EAT does Peter perform CYBER-BAND© Hypnotherapy in Darwin, Bali, Singapore, Mandurah (Perth) and soon in Jakarta over a series of sessions, as appropriate.
Have you ever struggled with yo-yo fad diets and exercise in an attempt to get rid of excess fat?
Others have done the exercise and gym thing, sweating it out for hours with personal trainers; ultimately with no measurable results. Why?
Because they were trying to change the outside, but had failed to change their unconscious, blue-print of the body, on the inside. The unconscious keeps resetting to the old default program.
Research has shown that many over weight people also suffer from unresolved traumas, boredom, stress, anxiety, guilt or depression and may use food to help regulate their moods, much the same as problem drinkers and tobacco smokers.
Others say they eat or binge on food, particularly sugar, chocolate, cola and junk food. Peter is an addiction specialist – so food addictions can also be resolved.
The Hypnotherapy Treatment Explained
Peter starts by cleaning-up the issues at the heart of the problem using Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP). He assists his clients to change their core unconscious beliefs and negative emotions that are at the root cause.
He then facilitates a contract between the conscious and unconscious minds to lose a certain amount of excess fat within a certain period, using Emotional Alignment Therapy.
Eating disorders and syndromes caused by the unconscious minds beliefs can be adjusted to make healthy choices in the future. These include:
- Anorexia nervosa, characterized by an unrealistic perception of current body weight.
Bulimia nervosa, by recurrent binge eating followed by compensatory behaviors such as purging (selfinduced vomiting, excessive use of laxatives/diuretics, or excessive exercise).
- Purging disorder, characterized by recurrent purging to control weight or shape in the absence of binge eating episodes.
- Rumination, characterized by involving the repeated painless regurgitation of food following a meal which is then either re-chewed and re-swallowed, or discarded.
- Diabulimia, characterized by the deliberate manipulation of insulin levels by diabetics in an effort to control their weight.
Weight loss hypnosis helping Darwin, Perth and Singapore people achieve their goals.
Excess fat loss without struggle is possible through appropriate eating habits and good exercise, because the mind is no longer sabotaging weight management.
I have lost 10 kilograms so far since seeing you. Now 2 of my friends who have had gastric lap banding surgery without weight loss want to see you for CYBER-BAND© Hypnotherapy, and I want it too! Amanda R. Perth.
Gastric bypass surgery is a dangerous procedure where the stomach, duodenum and part of the small intestine are bypassed. Gastric lap banding is a procedure whereby an inflatable band is surgically fitted around the top of the stomach. A port is also surgically inserted and stitched to the abdominal wall so that a saline solution can later be injected or withdrawn to adjust the tightness of the band. The theory is the tightness of the band limits the amount of food you can consume at any one time.
Peter Zapfella and Coral Conrad developed CYBER-BAND© Hypnotherapy to utilize the power of the mind to develop new eating habits and behaviors that result in significant weight reduction – without painful, expensive gastric surgery. Weight Control therapy and CYBER-BAND© Hypnotherapy is a highly personalised program tailored to you individually.
COMPARISON – GASTRIC LAP BANDING & CYBER-BAND© Hypnotherapy
- Some people die as a result of complications associated with gastric bypass surgery and gastric lap banding surgery. No one dies as a result of CYBER-BAND© Hypnotherapy.
- There is always pain and discomfort as a result of the gastric surgery, with some also reporting referred pain in other parts of the body. There is no pain or discomfort as a result of CYBER-BAND© Hypnotherapy.
- You must be obese or morbidly obese or have serious health problems to qualify for gastric bypass or lap banding surgery. Any over weight person qualifies for CYBER-BAND© Hypnotherapy in Darwin, Bali, Singapore, Mandurah (Perth) and soon in Jakarta.
- To qualify for gastric surgery you must have a demonstrated history of failure with other weight control methods. Peter Zapfella and Coral A Conrad resolve the psychological causes related to weight prior to CYBER-BAND© Hypnotherapy, therefore making it more effective than surgery alone.
- Both the gastric bypass and gastric lap banding procedure requires keyhole surgery, often with a general anesthetic. While usually performed in a private one-on-one therapy session, CYBER-BAND© Hypnotherapy can be remotely performed online via Skype, almost anywhere in the world.
- There is a long recovery period, with perhaps a month off work, as a result of gastric surgery. CYBER-BAND© Hypnotherapy has no down-time due to recovery.
- The operation brings with it potential medical complications including infection, internal bleeding, gastritis and ulceration. CYBER-BAND© Hypnotherapy is quick, simple and safe – no medical complications.
- The gastric lap band can slip, or in some cases be subject to erosion (the band works its way through the stomach wall allowing the gastric contents to leak into the body cavity).
- Unpleasant and even painful vomiting or regurgitation of food often occurs following gastric surgery.
- The port may bulge through the skin.
- The port can flip over so that the membrane can no longer be accessed with a needle, or the tube may kink, requiring surgery to reposition. The CYBER-BAND© Hypnotherapy can never slip, bulge, flip over, kink.
- The port may get disconnected from the tube or the tube may be perforated in the course of a port access attempt. Either would result in loss of fill fluid and restriction, requiring surgery. The CYBER-BAND can never disconnect or perforate.
- Medicare and private insurance covers less than 10 per cent of the cost of the gastric lap band (more than AUD$14,000). CYBER-BAND Hypnotherapy in Darwin, Bali, Singapore, Mandurah (Perth) and soon in Jakarta is a small fraction of the cost of gastric surgery.
- CYBER-BAND Hypnotherapy has arguably better success rates than gastric lap banding. The WEIGHT is over.
- In the course of our research we have found several people who have had to regularly return to the doctor to have the band adjusted, and some failed to lose any weight as a result of the band. Some have had the gastric lap band removed in another painful and expensive operation. Peter Zapfella and Coral A Conrad can adjust or remove the CYBER-BAND© over the phone for FREE!
- CYBER-BAND© Hypnotherapy is contra-indicated for a few individuals who suffer certain psychological problems or are using certain medications. (Reference: www.HypnoCyberBand.com)
“Hello Peter, Not sure if you remember me, but I had a session with you a couple of months ago for weight loss. It has been absolutely amazing the change in how I do things and think of food now, I’ve lost 7kgs so far and I’ve quit smoking, I’ve been smoke free for about a month and a couple of weeks! I would’ve lost a bit more weight but I caught the flu pretty bad on my last swing out at work. But anyway thank you so much for everything!
I was just sending a quick email too see if you have any available appointments in Darwin soon? I’d like to book and pay for a session for my father to attend 🙂
Let me know 🙂 Hope you’re going well. Kinda Regards, Shari.”
The medical/health fraternity use a theoretical guide to measure ideal weight called Body Mass Index (BMI). Remember the BMI does NOT take into consideration: gender, race, age etc.
BMI uses a mathematical formula that takes into account a persons height and weight. BMI equals a persons weight in kilograms divided by height in meters squared. (BMI=kg/m2).
- Under weight = up to 18.5
- Normal Weight = 18.5 9
- Over weight = 9 ? 25
- Obesity = BMI of 30 or greate
You should also make allowances for race, age, gender, body type, and perhaps medications and certain diseases. If you fall into the overweight, obese or extremely obese category, your health may be at risk if you do not reduce your weight to the recommended level, particularly if you experience any of the following:high blood pressure (hypertension) high LDL; cholesterol (bad cholesterol) low HDL; cholesterol (good cholesterol) high triglycerides family history of premature heart disease, physical inactivity and tobacco smoking
For people who are considered obese (BMI greater than or equal to 30) or those who are overweight (BMI of 25 to 29.9) and have two or more risk factors, the guidelines recommend loss of weight.
Just a 10 per cent cut in your current weight will help to lower your risk of developing diseases associated with obesity.
“I came to see you October 2009 for weight loss (after my brother in law told me he came to you about (successfully) quitting smoking), it was an awesome session. I was on a high when I left and I felt fantastic!! And now that I have lost a lot of that weight I wanted to loose, I feel great!!! I lost about 17kgs within the first 3 months. I recommended a friend to you just last week about helping him to quit smoking, and he came away feeling sooooo positive!! It was just brilliant to see!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!”Dani, Ascot, WA
People who are overweight or obese have a greater chance of developing high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol or other lipid disorders, type 2 diabetes, heart disease, stroke, and certain cancers. Even a small weight loss will help to lower the risk of developing those diseases. Talk to your doctor to see if you are at an increased risk, and talk to your doctor before commencing diets and exercise programs. Before commencing our weight loss treatment or any weight loss program in Darwin, Bali, Singapore, Cebu (Philippines) and Mandurah (Perth) and soon in Jakarta, you should have your doctors approval.
The weight is over! You need never suffer from the debilitating effects of too much fat again, there is a better way.
Peter Zapfella has created a range of specific therapies, using Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) and Emotional Alignment Therapy (EAT) and Hypnotherapy methods to overcome the root cause of the weight problem in just one session. He brings with him more than 20 years passionate experience, and thousands of past successful and happy clients.
Please indicate your location and the nature of the personal challenge/s you wish to change. Your phone number will enable Peter to discuss your particular issues with you and give an appropriate fee estimate.
CYBER-BAND Hypnotherapy is the registered trade mark of Peter Zapfella.