Welcome better music learning by first setting your goals and your own personal reasons why you want to learn.
- Then set yourself an achievable routine you can commit to keeping.
- Establish a workable plan of action. One such plan is outlined below, keeping in mind we all have different strengths and weaknesses when it comes to learning.
- The most important thing you can have is ‘passion’ for learning music.
- Practice sessions seem to work best in about 20 minute intensive bursts with a short break between.
You can generally learn music better by listening more and thinking less.
Think about this for a moment. How did you learn to speak? You learned by listening and imitating. The theory came later.
Use technology. Motivate yourself to learn music by listening to the ‘Welcome better music learning’ MP3 and then do the following.
- Try listening to music at half speed and focus on the detail in the elements of the music. These include; pitch, intervals, rhythm, melody, timbre, timing colour, dynamics and texture.
- Online tools include AudioStretch Lite by Cognosonic and Anytune Anytune Inc
- Then try isolating a few bars of half speed music you like and playing it on your instrument. Listen, listen, listen and practice, practice and practice some more until you can play it exactly the same.
- Then listen to another part of the same piece at half speed and do the same. Break it up into small chunks and mastering it before stringing it all together.
- Then speed it up to the correct speed and practice some more.
- Once you feel you know that piece, pull up the actual notes and follow them as you play it. Learn to recognise the notes in front of you by the sounds you have already learnt.
“Music is a higher revelation
than all wisdom and philosophy”
Now you can listen to Welcome Better Music Learning subliminals when ready to sleep and let these gentle and encouraging words guide your unconscious mind into the realms of dreams.
These Welcome subliminal affirmations are clearly spoken once before they fade- down and ‘disappear’ from conscious awareness within masking music and environmental sounds, thereby foiling conscious analytical thinking, which could otherwise ‘filter out’ messages. In this way, the listener knows for sure what their deep unconscious mind is hearing repeated, without listening to these messages its self.
Change your self talk and change your deep unconscious beliefs. These then change your behaviors and emotions. These then change your self talk and so on.
If you listen to the Welcome Better Music Learning MP3 while sleeping, on ‘repeat’ your unconscious mind will hear this message almost 400 times every night. That’s powerful. The more the Welcome Better Music Learning messages are repeated over and over, the more they are uncritically accepted by the unconscious. A message repeated enough will become a new unconscious belief.
Everyone of us is unique. We have all had different life experiences and we react to them differently too. Most emotional and behavioral challenges can respond well to one-on-one psychotherapy tailored to the individual, using Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP), hypnotherapy and perhaps cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT). That is why Peter Zapfella suggests you start with one-on-one therapy using Skype and then use the Welcome Better Music Learning subliminal affirmations to ‘lock-in’ the unconscious shifts long-term. Of course, you can listen to your ‘Welcome’ MP3’s first, and if they are effective for you without therapy – that’s great. If not you can use skypetherapy.pro. ‘Click’ on the image to read details.
‘WELCOME’ SUBLIMINAL AFFIRMATIONS
ARE YOUR BEST CHOICE
Subliminal Affirmation Text:
“You have the passion to learn music by practicing, practicing and practicing more and more – every day. It is an uncontrollable urge.
You are a committed student of music who finds the beauty of music in everything and everywhere.
You know that the key to being a good musician is deep listening to every note, it’s pitch, intervals, rhythm, melody, timbre, timing, colour, dynamics and texture.
Every day in every way you feel better and better about yourself as a musician.
You are now more-clear in the mind, more relaxed in the body, you are more confident and committed to doing what it takes to be a musician.”
These subliminal affirmations are clearly spoken once before they fade- down and ‘disappear’ from conscious awareness within masking music and environmental sounds, thereby foiling conscious analytical thinking, which could otherwise ‘filter out’ messages. In this way, the listener knows for sure what their deep unconscious mind is hearing repeated, without listening to these messages its self.
Because we all have different listening preferences, Welcome Better Music Learning has a choice of foreground variants for you to choose from. ‘Click here’ to hear samples.
Please read the Subliminal Listening Guide before use.
‘Click’ on the image to read details.
Satisfaction Guaranteed. We are so delighted with the Welcome Better Music Learning subliminal affirmations they come with the same industry-leading, lifetime money-back, guarantee as all ‘Welcome’ Subliminal Affirmations. ‘Click’ on the image to read details.
Created and © Copyright 2017-19 Peter Zapfella. All Rights Reserved.
‘Click’ on the image to read details.