Fruits and vegetables provide a wide range of taste and texture experiences. They can be eaten raw, steamed, stir-fried, blanched, roasted, stewed, barbecued and in soups, casseroles and more. People who Welcome Fruit and Vegetables as part of an overall healthy diet generally have a reduced risk of chronic diseases.
- Eating a diet rich in fruit and vegetables may reduce risk for stroke and other cardiovascular diseases. The Harvard University – Nurses’ Health Study showed people who ate eight or more serves a day of fruit and vegetables were 30 percent less likely to have had a heart attack or stroke, than those who ate 1.5 serves a day.
- A diet high in sodium and low in fruits and vegetables will contribute to higher blood pressure.
- A diet of animal fats (found in beef and pork) has been linked to cancer; so replacing those with a diet high in fruits and veggies will lower the risk of cancer. Specifically, dark leafy greens and deep orange fruits may protect against certain cancers, according to the American Institute for Cancer Research (AICR).
- Fruit and vegetables are low in calories by weight. Therefore they can aid in weight control. The Albert Einstein College of Medicine has found overweight and obese Americans eat fewer servings of fruits and vegetables than healthy-weight people.
- Tulane University research has found consumption of green leafy vegetables and fruit is associated with a lower type-2 diabetes risk.
- Eating too few fruits and veggies can result in nutrient deficiencies.
- The generally high fibre content of fruit and vegetables protect against constipation, hemorrhoids and diverticulosis.
- Researchers are now connecting the dots between what we eat and our mental health. For example, a Spanish study has revealed people with a diet high in fruits and vegetables experience a lower incidence of depression. It is thought deficiencies in some nutrients found in fruits and vegetables, such as pantothenic acid and vitamin B6, could be a cause of increased depression in people who do not get enough of these nutrients in their daily diet.
Fruits and vegetables are edible plant products. Botanically speaking, fruits are the seed-bearing structures that develop from the ovary of a fertilised flowering plant. Whereas vegetables are any and all other plant parts, including roots, leaves and stems. We tend to think of fruits as sweet. However they may be dry and savory too.
Sweet, seedy plant parts such as apples, grapes, lemons, oranges, kiwifruit, mango, peaches, pears and strawberries are fruits. While strictly botanically speaking, cereal grains, such as corn, rice, barley and wheat, are a fruit called caryopsis. Bean pods, corn kernels, tomatoes, are also fruits. Berries are another type of fleshy fruit.
Root plant parts, such as potatoes and turnips, leaves such as spinach and lettuce, and stems such as celery and broccoli are all vegetables. Herbs and spices used in cooking are almost always vegetables.
The Welcome Fruit and Vegetables subliminal affirmations will promote positive unconscious thoughts and emotions, designed to increase the consumption of fruit and vegetables as part of a healthy diet.
Because we all have different listening preferences, we offer a choice of either gentle ‘lake waves’, pleasant ‘guitar and piano’ or ‘Zumba’ Latin style dance foreground music, to mask the spoken subliminal affirmations. You can download whichever match your style and mood, although we suggest you use both versions to ‘mix-it-up’.
If you had a bucket of mud (representing negative emotions and behaviors), but you wanted a bucket of clean fresh water (representing positive emotions and behaviors), you could put the bucket of mud under a tap and run fresh clean water (representing subliminal affirmations) into the bucket. But it would take a long time, and you would still have a bucket of muddy water. That is an analogy of how most subliminal affirmation downloads currently available on the Internet work, or perhaps do not work. Peter Zapfella uses his one-on-one therapies to ‘throw out’ or delete the mud (representing negative emotions and behaviors) and then you can choose to use the ‘Welcome’ subliminal affirmations to quickly and efficiently refill the bucket with fresh clean water (representing positive emotions and behaviors). No mud … just your dream relationship!
Everyone of us is unique. We have all had different life experiences and we react to them differently too. Most emotional and behavioural challenges can respond well to one-on-one psychotherapy tailored to the individual, using Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP), hypnotherapy and perhaps cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT). That is why Peter Zapfella suggests you start with one-on-one therapy using VoIP Skype and then use the ‘Welcome’ subliminal affirmations to ‘lock-in’ the unconscious shifts long-term.
Of course you can ‘flip-it’ and try any one of the 300 ‘Welcome’ MP3’s first, and see if they are effective for you without therapy. If so, that’s great. If not you can use skypetherapy.pro so that you can Welcome Fruit and Vegetables.
You can listen to these subliminals when ready to sleep and let these gentle and encouraging words guide your unconscious mind into the realms of dreams. If you listen to the Welcome Fruit and Vegetables MP3 while sleeping, on ‘repeat’ or ‘loop’ your unconscious mind will hear this message around 450 times every night.
Alternatively you can listen to Welcome Fruit and Vegetables in the background during the day at work or leisure, as no hypnotic trance is required.
The Welcome Fruit and Vegetables subliminal messages are simply ‘obscured’ from the conscious mind within masking music or environmental sounds to prevent conscious analytical thinking. The more these messages are repeated, the more they are uncritically accepted by the unconscious, which maintains emotions, beliefs and habits of behaviour. A simple message, repeated enough, will become a new unconscious belief, which your unconscious can manifest into your dream relationship. A message repeated following therapy with Peter Zapfella can achieve miraculous results.
EXCELLENT REASONS WHY PETER ZAPFELLAS
‘WELCOME’ SUBLIMINAL AFFIRMATIONS
ARE YOUR BEST CHOICE
Subliminal Affirmation Text:
“You know fruit and vegetables are the healthy, nutritious option.
You enjoy the variety of choices fruit and vegetables offer.
You prefer and choose fruit and vegetables before junk food.
You love to eat fruit and vegetables.
You are now more clear in the mind, more relaxed in the body, you are coping better with everything and everybody… more confident… greater self control… the way you feel is becoming better and better… because the burden has been lifted for ever and ever now that you welcome more fruit and vegetable into your daily diet.”
Created and ©Copyright 2017-18 Peter Zapfella. All Rights Reserved.