Have you noticed how some people ‘catch a cold and flu’ every season, while others never do? Why is it that some people ‘come down’ with illnesses while others beat pandemics and epidemics? Some have mild symptoms or none at all, while others may die?
The Spanish flu was the worst pandemic of the 20th century. Estimates are it killed as many as 100 million people worldwide in 1918/20, That’s more than were killed in the first world war (1916-1918). Estimates suggest that the world population in 1918 was 1.8 billion – then the global death rate would have been 5.4 percent.
The first known case of the so-called ‘Spanish Flu’ (H1N1) virus was reported at a military base in Kansas USA on March 11, 1918. Within months people around the world were ‘dropping like flys’. “An illness which was killing soldiers in Etaples, France, and Aldershot, England, in 1916″, may have become known later as the Spanish Flu. If they had acted earlier scientists could have had 2 years to prepare for “some of the worst effects of the Spanish influenza.” Influenza antibiotics were not available for another 20 years, and many deaths were not caused by the influenza virus itself, but by secondary bacterial infections, and experimental ‘cures’.
Populations everywhere lived with poor health, overcrowding, poor sanitation, and hygiene standards. In many parts of the world, governments were weakened by war, secretive confused, and unprepared for a pandemic.
It was the young, fit, healthy people who suffered the highest mortality rates. While the life expectancy at birth and at young ages declined by more than ten years, the life expectancy of 60 and 70-year-olds saw no change.
Estimates for the death toll of the “Asian Flu” (1957-58) vary between 1.5 and 4 million. My siblings and I caught the ‘Asian Flu’ at that time and as a result suffered life-long weakened lungs and Asthma.
The ‘Hong Kong Flu’ of 1968/69 killed an estimated 1 million people worldwide.
The ‘Russian Flu’ pandemic of 1977-78 was caused by the same H1N1 virus that caused the ‘Spanish Flu’. Around 700,000 died.
Poliomyelitis (polio) is a highly infectious viral disease dating from around 1580 B.C. to the present. It is transmitted through contaminated water, food, or contact with an infected person.
Every summer it struck down small children, and some youth during the first half of the 20th-century. Pandemics rolled across the world. Polio would paralyze or kill over half a million children worldwide every year. No one knew how or why. It was the most feared disease of the 20th century. Polio peaked in the late 1930s, early 1940s, and 1950s. My father’s elder brother John was struck down by the disease twice, and spent the rest of his short life in a wheelchair.
Then in 1955 the Salk vaccine was developed. As a result my father insisted I get the vaccine.
“Drug manufacturers made the vaccine available for free, and more than 400 million doses were distributed between 1955 and 1962, reducing the cases of polio by up to 99 percent.” Polio still exists in isolated pockets in some developing countries.
Influenza type pandemics and epidemics are not rare.
Covid-19 or Corona Virus (SARS-CoV-2)
The contagious pandemic of the 21st century is Covid-19. The virus that causes COVID-19 is a coronavirus, not an influenza virus.
Today we have telephones, radio, television, and the Internet to communicate with people more quickly than in the past. (In 1918 they had snail mail, newspapers and morse-code type telegraph offices. Telephones were antiquated and scarce. Broadcast radio did not exist)
Today we have spread the virus around the world by widespread international travel by plane and cruise ships (in 1918 only a few traveled far by rail and steamships (think Titanic), which took days, perhaps weeks to reach their destinations)
Today scientists, medical experts, and governments are sharing information about Covid-19. Currently, there is no vaccine.
We have gained knowledge and experience from other smaller, more recent epidemics including the London Flu 1971/73 (killed around 1,000), Ebola virus disease 1976 to the present (EVD killed around 12,000), Middle East respiratory syndrome 2012 to the present (MERS-CoV has killed around 1,000), and Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome 2002/04 (SARS-CoV killed around 1,000).
Since SARS (2002/04) the advances in genetic technology needed to understand the Covid-19 virus and develop diagnostic tests or treatments have advanced. But, until there is an effective vaccine the threat of infection remains for most of us.
The luck of good genetics might help to protect some from infection, however more practical things can make a big difference for most of us. These may seem a little extreme, however, in the absence of a vaccine they are the best way to suppress or beat the virus.
- Regularly wash your hands. Use soap and water, or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Maintain a safe distance from anyone who is coughing or sneezing.
- Wear a face mask in public to prevent inhalation of the virus, and prevent you from touching your own face.
- Hand sanitize before and after you touch your own eyes, nose, or mouth.
- Consider wearing disposable gloves in public.
- Sanitize your phone, keys, and other items.
- Sanitize or disinfect everything that comes into your home and workplace.
- An antiseptic mouth wash might help to prevent infection after being in public places.
- A hot shower with soap might also help to prevent infection immediately after returning home, and a change into fresh clean clothes. Wash street clothes in a hot wash and where possible dry in a hot clothes drier or sunlight.
- Leave street footwear outside or sanitize.
- Cover your nose and mouth with your bent elbow or a tissue when you cough or sneeze. Then dispose of the tissue. Then hand sanitize.
- Isolate yourself at home if you feel unwell. Do NOT go to work, school, shopping, or socializing – you could be spreading the disease to everyone you come into contact with. Worse still, they could die because of you if you did that.
- If in doubt check body temperature for a fever.
- If you have a fever, cough,, and difficulty breathing, seek medical attention.
- Phone and discuss your symptoms with your health professional or a nearby hospital. Do not turn up unannounced.
- The good news is there are quick tests available to show if you do or do not have an infection.
- Follow the directions of your local health authorities.
- If you are infected authorities will want to contact everyone you have been in contact with so they can test them too. In this way they can isolate outbreaks of infection before they spread further. Until there is an effective vaccine distributed throughout the whole population, it is the only way to avoid the same sort of results as the Spanish Flu one hundred years ago.
- Some people have only mild symptoms and some people have no symptoms at all, yet they are contagious and can spread the virus to many other people without knowing.
- Avoid all unneeded visits to medical facilities until the pandemic has ended. This will allow healthcare workers to operate more effectively, without distractions, therefore protecting you and others.
- Ignore pressure from political, commercial, or ideological factions who somehow want to profit from the pandemic.
Just like Covid19, both viral and bacterial pneumonia can spread to other people through inhalation of airborne droplets from an infected person sneeze or cough. You can also get pneumonia by coming into contact with contaminated surfaces.
Generally, the signs and symptoms of Pneumonia can be similar to Covid19, but it is not as contagious or deadly. They can include:
- coughing perhaps producing phlegm (mucus)
- night-time sweating or chills
- shortness of breath and difficulty breathing
- chest pain that’s worse when you cough
- feelings of tiredness or fatigue
- loss of appetite
- nausea or vomiting
Between 2 and 3 million people die each year from pneumonia. It is the leading cause of death for children aged under 5 years worldwide. People aged over 70 are also most vulnerable. There is a vaccination available to protect against pneumonia. Africa has the highest death rates.
Other risk factors include;
- weakened immune systems caused by disease or use of medications, such as steroids or certain cancer drugs
- people suffering asthma, cystic fibrosis, diabetes, or heart failure
- recent respiratory infections, such as a colds and flu
- tobacco smokers, certain drug users, and heavy alcohol drinkers
- exposure to pollution, fumes, and certain chemicals
influenza (or the flu) is contagious. It is spread by a virus from person to person. It is not the same as the common cold. There are many different virus strains. Vaccinations are available to protect against current strains of the virus. Influenza is a serious disease because it can lead to:
- ear infections
- heart and other organ damage
- brain inflammation and brain damage
- death. Up to 650 000 people die of respiratory diseases linked to seasonal flu each year.
Rhinovirus causes around half of all common colds, however other viruses may cause the symptoms of a cold, including adenovirus, influenza virus, respiratory syncytial virus, and parainfluenza virus.
The common cold is not a defined disease, but rather a collection of symptoms including coughs, sneezing, a runny nose, sore throat, tiredness, headaches, and perhaps a fever. There is no vaccination available to protect against the common cold.
People who have a weak immune system can suffer complications from a common cold leading to serious illnesses, even death.
You can do the following to help strengthen your immunity and suppress or beat Pandemic and Epidemic infections, and reduce their severity and duration.
- Do NOT let yourself be overcome by fear and panic. Calmly work the plan and be safe.
- reduce stress and anxiety. They will only distract you from your new ‘normal’ during the epidemic or pandemic.
- call family, friends, and neighbors by phone to check on their welfare.
- if available, get vaccinated.
- quit tobacco smoking. According to a study of 2.4 million people by Kings College London smokers are 14 percent more likely to contract Covid-19 than non-smokers.
- drink alcohol in moderation, if you drink any at all.
- maintain a healthy balance of work (perhaps in isolation at home), recreation, and sleep.
- enjoy regular exercise and maintain fitness.
- a diet high in fruit and vegetables, and low in sugar and refined carbohydrates
- maintain a healthy weight
- recover from Diabetes Type 2
- maintain social distancing
- sanitize and wash your hands with soap regularly
- only drink safe potable water
- protect from, screen from insect bites
- get as much sun exposure as practical
- try garlic, zinc, selenium, magnesium, echinacea, vitamin C (ascorbic acid), B group vitamins, vitamin D, and green tea to boost your immune system.
- if you or a family member has symptoms isolate the infected person from all other family members.
- get tested if you think you have been exposed or you have symptoms.
- contact tracing of infected individuals must identify, isolate, and test those who may have been infected, but may not be showing any symptoms of the disease.
- in a pandemic self isolate as much as possible. Stay away from crowded places and keep a distance from neighbors.
- risking a ‘second wave’ of infection by trying to hurry back to ‘normal’ can be far worse than the first wave of infection.
- without the availability of mass vaccinations to fight an infectious epidemic or pandemic, the better option is to drive it into ‘virtual extinction’ with mass self-isolation, testing, and treatment of the sick by medical professionals.
- those with comorbidities (the elderly, overweight, and immunocompromised.) should be the last to be reintroduced into the community once the ‘pandemic storm’ is over, as their immune system is weaker.
- maintain a positive attitude. Keep busy.
- listen to your Welcome Immunity Strength to Beat Pandemics and Epidemics MP3.
Welcome Subliminal Affirmations: Immunity Strength to Beat Pandemics and Epidemics
In psychology the deep unconscious mind is often referred to as ‘the child within’. Like a child the deep unconscious is not logical. It does not understand time or reality. Just like a small child, a simple message repeated often enough will eventually become a new deep unconscious belief.
The ‘adult’ logical conscious mind usually filters incoming information. So, if it does not ‘fit with’ current beliefs it may be rejected, and not passed down to the deep unconscious for processing and storage as long term memories Welcome Immunity Strength to Beat Pandemics and Epidemics subliminal affirmations are skilfully written messages, professionally camouflaged below music or environmental foreground sounds, so the logical conscious mind cannot hear them (and therefore cannot filter them out either).
With repetition, Welcome Immunity Strength to Beat Pandemics and Epidemics drives our ‘self-talk’ and creates our unconscious beliefs that in turn drive our behaviors and habits, which are auto-behaviors. As the unconscious mind consistently hears these inspiring words it eventually accepts them as a new truth. The transformation is miraculous because they happen ‘inside’ with no conscious effort.
“You become what you believe”
Importantly, no hypnotic trance is required for success! The secret is the way Welcome Immunity Strength to Beat Pandemics and Epidemics affirmations are repeated over and over again every minute, just below conscious awareness, but within an awareness of your deep unconscious.
Only ‘Welcome’ subliminal affirmations feature these important properties;
- You can clearly hear the ‘first read’ of every Welcome Immunity Strength to Beat Pandemics and Epidemics subliminal before it slides down below the masking foreground music and sounds. In this way you consciously, logically, and analytically process the message. This builds conscious trust and confidence in the affirmation messages. Conscious acceptance ‘un-locks the gate’ more effective than others.
- As you continue to listen you will hear ‘distant’ words, somewhere within the foreground music. Research proves this audio level to be most effective in creating unconscious learnings and long-term change. It is also reassuring because you know what your deep unconscious mind is hearing.
- Because Welcome Immunity Strength to Beat Pandemics and Epidemics subliminal MP3’s are more effective the longer you listen on ‘repeat’ while driving, working, at the gym, running, sleeping, or anytime you choose. There is no need to focus on listening because they are designed to be most effective in the background.
- If you listen while sleeping, on ‘repeat’ your unconscious mind will hear the Welcome Immunity Strength to Beat Pandemics and Epidemics message more than 400 times every night. If you were to listen to the ‘Environmental – Lake waves’ MP3 or ‘Theta’ binaural waves while sleeping. You can choose to listen to the pleasant piano and guitar’ melody and the ‘Zumba’ – Latin style dance music during the day. Then your deep unconscious can hear the affirmations repeated an additional 800 – 1200 times. That’s powerful.
- The more you listen to your Welcome Immunity Strength to Beat Pandemics and Epidemics subliminal affirmation messages = greater number of repetitions heard = clear negative emotions and self-limiting beliefs = a new attitude and behaviors.
- Perhaps the cheapest and easiest option is to download and listen to Welcome Immunity Strength to Beat Pandemics and Epidemics subliminal affirmations as recommended. This approach is very effective for many people.
- The listening time it takes to change will vary with every individual. Following optional one-on-one therapy with Peter Zapfella most will notice measurable changes almost immediately.
- If you have not ‘cleared’ the underlying emotional challenge and associated deep unconscious beliefs before listening you should expect it to take longer for behavioral changes to occur, perhaps weeks. As everyone has a different life story it would be irresponsible for us to suggest a likely time period.
- So, keep listening day-by-day until you create personal miracles in your life! Perhaps, the first you may know you have changed will be positive comments from family and friends who have noticed subtle changes in your behaviors.
- Peter Zapfella has more than 25 years of professional experience as a psychotherapist, having worked for some of Australia’s largest and most respected companies.
- ‘Welcome’ subliminal affirmations are backed by optional one-on-one consultations with Peter Zapfella worldwide via either type, FaceTime, Viber and Facebook Messenger. Ask for a ‘Welcome’ discount fee at Skypetherapy.pro
“Today is the future you created yesterday, and
tomorrow you create in your thoughts today.
So be inspired by what your unconscious mind thinks … NOW!”
Subliminal Affirmations: Welcome Immunity Strength to Beat Pandemics and Epidemics
“You do not smoke tobacco. You might notice how good you feel when you drink alcohol in moderation, if you drink any at all. You maintain a balance of work, recreation, and sleep. You really enjoy regular exercise and maintain fitness. Your diet is high in fruit and vegetables, and low in sugar and refined carbohydrates, so you maintain a healthy weight. It is easier now for you to maintain social distancing and sanitize and wash your hands regularly. Now you reduce stress and have a positive attitude about your ability to strengthen your immune system.
You might not have noticed you are now more clear in the mind, more relaxed in the body, and you are coping better with everything. You are more confident… more healthy … the way you feel is becoming better and better… because the burdens have been lifted forever and ever now that you have a strong immune system.”
Please read the Subliminal Listening Guide before use.
‘Click’ on the image to read details.
Satisfaction Guaranteed. We are so delighted with the Welcome Immunity Strength to Beat Pandemics and Epidemics subliminal affirmations they come with the same industry-leading, lifetime money-back, guarantee as all ‘Welcome’ Subliminal Affirmations. ‘Click’ on the image to read details.
‘WELCOME’ SUBLIMINAL AFFIRMATIONS
ARE YOUR BEST CHOICE
‘Click’ on the image to read details.
Quit Anxiety and Panic Attacks
Created and © Copyright 2017-20 Peter Zapfella. All Rights Reserved.